It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Elections and the need for Shock Troops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Steve Brannon, the once political strategy star of the Trump administration has started to build fevered momentum in preparation for the 2024 US election.

We’re going to have a sweeping victory in 2022, and that’s just the preamble to a sweeping victory in 2024, and this time we’re going to be ready — and have a MAGA perspective, MAGA policies, not the standard Republican policies,” he told political appointees at a Washington, DC, social club last week, according to NBC News.

When that happens, Bannon said he wants to see an army of “shock troops” enter federal agencies and help Republicans completely retool the government by instituting their policies.

“If you’re going to take over the administrative state and deconstruct it, then you have to have shock troops prepared to take it over immediately,” Bannon later said to NBC News in an interview released on Saturday.

NY Post Link

Now, Bannon is known for he inflammatory and controversial statements, but how much of this is rhetoric and how much is potential policy?

The mid-terms may have a real impact on any interest Trump may have to run for his second term, as well as how much Bannon’s vision of the future may come to fruition.

This could further alienate GOP members, hurting their chances or it could be a rallying call for a paradigm shifting platform.

What say you? Are shock troops required to clean this swamps once and for all?

edit on 3-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The thrill is gone. I'm bored with you and yours. The people will annihilate the repressors on every street in the USA. God won't help you if you make it to the sticks.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Like the left's "shock troops" that spent 2020 burning, looting, murdering?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Why would a movement who experiences sweeping political victories in 2022, and 2024 need to resort to violence to enact their policies?

Sounds like he's instead talking about policy makers who are trained to start quickly and cut through bureaucratic red tape.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Why would a movement who experiences sweeping political victories in 2022, and 2024 need to resort to violence to enact their policies?

Sounds like he's instead talking about policy makers who are trained to start quickly and cut through bureaucratic red tape.

Or maybe that's just what he wants us to believe...

oooooOOOOOooooo Happy Halloween 🎃

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Who is he kidding?

There will be no sweeping victory for the Republicans. Does anyone believe we will not again have fraudulent mail in ballots for the 2022 midterms? I give the odds of that happening at about 90% and once that happens the Democrats will have a supermajority as they can dump a few 10's of thousands of fake mail in ballots here and there to ensure that.

Mass Mail-in ballots in the current form (not absentee ballots which is starting to get abused but nowhere near the level) is blatant fraud.

Fraud will continue to win rigged elections for the foreseeable future.

This sounds like more Q fantasy bull.
edit on 3-10-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

So, the Republican party is continuing to put all their chips on Donald Trump? That's very revealing. If I didn't know better, I'd say the rest of their party is a bit kraven. Trump is absolutely the only worthy candidate in their entire membership? Incredible. Sad and incredible.

Unless of course I'm completely misunderstanding Steve's message and the MAGA agenda has literally nothing to do with Trump.
edit on 3-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Who is he kidding?

There will be no sweeping victory for the Republicans. Does anyone believe we will not again have fraudulent mail in ballots for the 2022 midterms? I give the odds of that happening at about 90% and once that happens the Democrats will have a supermajority as they can dump a few 10's here and there to ensure that.

Mass Mail-in ballots in the current form (not absentee ballots which is starting to get abused but nowhere near the level) is blatant fraud.

Fraud will continue to win rigged elections for the foreseeable future.

You have to boil a frog slowly; even the Democrats know that.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Now they are playing with us in here. Ive been doxxed Danny
Go play elsewhere

Go play elsewhere

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

"If you’re going to take over the administrative state and deconstruct it, then you have to have shock troops prepared to take it over immediately," Bannon said in a telephone interview with NBC News. "I gave 'em fire and brimstone."
Steve Bannon

Can't get any worse in the clown house. Oh wait, nvm.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Let them play. Just because they know our names and where we live and where we work doesn't give them power. Speaking of contingencies, did that McAfee dead man's switch data dump ever get figured out?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Massive widespread democrat voter fraud will continue

That’s not even denied anymore

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Let them play. Just because they know our names and where we live and where we work doesn't give them power. Speaking of contingencies, did that McAfee dead man's switch data dump ever get figured out?

Clarify

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

So, the Republican party is continuing to put all their chips on Donald Trump? That's very revealing. If I didn't know better, I'd say the rest of their party is a bit kraven. Trump is absolutely the only worthy candidate in their entire membership? Incredible. Sad and incredible.

Unless of course I'm completely misunderstanding Steve's message and the MAGA agenda has literally nothing to do with Trump.

Sad and incredible.

Perfect description of the fact that senile, incompetent Pedo-Biden is President of the US and that is the best the Dems could do.
edit on 3-10-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Steve Brannon, the once political strategy star of the Trump administration has started to build fevered momentum in preparation for the 2024 US election.

We’re going to have a sweeping victory in 2022, and that’s just the preamble to a sweeping victory in 2024, and this time we’re going to be ready — and have a MAGA perspective, MAGA policies, not the standard Republican policies,” he told political appointees at a Washington, DC, social club last week, according to NBC News.

When that happens, Bannon said he wants to see an army of “shock troops” enter federal agencies and help Republicans completely retool the government by instituting their policies.

“If you’re going to take over the administrative state and deconstruct it, then you have to have shock troops prepared to take it over immediately,” Bannon later said to NBC News in an interview released on Saturday.

NY Post Link

Now, Bannon is known for he inflammatory and controversial statements, but how much of this is rhetoric and how much is potential policy?

The mid-terms may have a real impact on any interest Trump may have to run for his second term, as well as how much Bannon’s vision of the future may come to fruition.

This could further alienate GOP members, hurting their chances or it could be a rallying call for a paradigm shifting platform.

What say you? Are shock troops required to clean this swamps once and for all?

Yes shock em

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Google it. There's a bunch of dead end journalist columns but I expected something more juicy to drop here on the forums.

a reply to: M5xaz

Sad and incredible.

Perfect description of the fact that senile, incompetent Pedo-Biden is President of the US and that is the best the Dems could do.

Yes, Reps and Dems both f***ing suck. Glad we agree on that point.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

we need to vax them all

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Funny about that. In 2020, at least in my State and most others there was NO LOOTING, BURNING, AND MURDERING.

Yes, we had some murders in our State, like all the rest.

BURNING, LOOTING, PILIGING, OH MY!

Why so afraid of something that only happened in a couple of places and it was very localized?

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
confusion spin again
what’s not being seen?
there’s a reason coyotes got tagged as tricksters by the indians.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join