It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tested positive for Covid again.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Could well be, still have a bad cough, sleeping is impossible. Stopped Ivermectin now, just vitamins, water and plenty of rest.

If you're still having sleeping problems, you can try some melatonin. Natural melatonin obtained from a good night sleep is probably still more effective than the supplemental form though (although the doctor may have access to a better form of melatonin than the ones in supplement stores; just like he may have access to activated D3, instead of the inactivated D3 from supplement stores that need to be activated by sunlight on bare skin). A fever will slowly drain the level of activated D3 in your body, so the amount you need relates to how long you've had a fever. You can test for vit. D3 levels in your body to get the right amount (supplements often have very little, the doctor can give you 50 times more than that if you need it based on that test, and nicely fill it up to the desired level*).

*: I'm talking about dosages of like 50,000 IU (1250 mcg). My vitamin D3 supplement has 20 mcg, and it's already called "a large dose" (from the perspective of supplement stores who like to pretend that's a lot so they can ask more money for it; similarly, melatonin at supplement stores is more expensive than platinum per gram, a total rip-off, especially if you want the recommended dosages for Covid-19 as for example suggested by the Eastern Virginia Medical School in their protocol for Covid-19, if it's still in there). Looks like the EVMS has removed the link to their treatment protocol, it's now all about promoting vaccines for them (which was already clear from the way they talked about HCQ and Remdesivir, and even changed their commentary about HCQ to make it look even less effective, while the highly toxic and ineffective Remdesivir remained praiseworthy according to their words, along with immunosuppressors like Methylprednisolone that will open a patient to bacterial infections and resulting pneumonia, not the best option if HCQ+zinc is available and hasn't been tried yet to see if that's enough to avoid such drastic measures*). I think it was about 8-10 mg daily (melatonin).

*: Note the results in table 2 concerning immunosuppressors in the article below (prednisone works better than methylprednisolone there; the one that the media likes to promote, dexamethasone, is in the red, i.e. makes it worse than nothing). You can scroll straight down to the end of the "Results" section, which has table 2:

Observational Study of the Efficiency of Treatments in Patients Hospitalized with Covid-19 in Madrid - 2020.07.17
edit on 8-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Thanks for the info, now I’m listening.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Nah, hydrogren peroxide is the bleach.

Nah.......I am a fully trained hairdresser and when bleaching hair professionally one mixes bleach powder with hydrogen peroxide to bleach hair.

Using bleach to lighten your hair means applying a mixture of bleach powder and hydrogen peroxide to activate the bleach.
allaboutthegloss.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The hydrogen peroxide reacts with the bleach to cause oxidisation that strips the pigment from the hair.

You probably know that but I only found out the other day and wanted to use my new found knowledge lol.

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: bastion

Nah, hydrogren peroxide is the bleach.

Nah.......I am a fully trained hairdresser and when bleaching hair professionally one mixes bleach powder with hydrogen peroxide to bleach hair.

Using bleach to lighten your hair means applying a mixture of bleach powder and hydrogen peroxide to activate the bleach.
allaboutthegloss.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Majorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims Ivermectin Won 'Nobel Peace Prize'

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86
It won the Nobel Prize for Physiology and Medicine....in 2015.
Hell, I've even slipped up saying Nobel Peace prize when I've ment some other Nobel Prize.

This year's Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, awarded for the discovery of artemisinin and ivermectin, was divided between Youyou Tu "for her discoveries concerning a novel therapy against malaria" and William C. Campbell together with Satoshi Ōmura "for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against roundworm infections"

ncbi link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I'm not a wimp. I recently broke 10 ribs, have cancer, and I still work full time. Even with 10 broken ribs i was working full time. But years ago I got the flu...I couldn't get out of my bed. Impossible to me to post something on a forum and to write a reaction from time to time. You must be superman. Or maybe not that sick at all. Wish you all the best. I mean it.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

So you're now telling me the flu is more debilitating that cancer and 10 broken ribs? Good luck with the recovery.

I can assure you i was unwell, not to the point i couldn't move or function. Fever, slight delirium, really bad cough, tightness in chest and headaches for a few days sums it up really. If it wasn't for the pandemic i would have probably attempted to go to work on day 3 or 4.

Still have a cough and very tired at the moment but otherwise ok.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: angelchemuel

Have a look at my PM first, those prices are crazy. I’d happily send you some and save you £70 or so.

Madness to think when I bought ivermectin it was readily available on eBay for around £0.30 per pill, now they’re charging over 10x that amount.

Btw, Other than my cough and throat, since I started on ivermectin all other symptoms are gone. I’m on the sofa with my first solid meal in 4 days and feel about 80% back to normal. Even my chest pain is gone.

How did you get ivermectin btw, via eBay without a prescription? Can you do that in other countries as well? I thought Ivermectin was prescription only in my country.

I had another look at the mechanism of action (MOA) for Ivermectin, found a video with some theorized MOA's, and noticed that those proposed there were a little different than the one I thought. I thought it inhibited viral replication (similar as zinc in the cell, which one can accomplish by means of a zinc ionophore like Quercetine or Green tea, or HCQ/CQ/Quinine), but actually, the theorized MOA's were a little different there, suggesting that Ivermectin's functionality comes into play a little later in the viral pathway. 1 theorized MOA involves a viral protein that can enter the nucleus to screw around with the standard antiviral proteins produced there, so you end up with less antiviral proteins to fight the virus, ivermectin is theorized to be able to prevent this viral protein from entering the nucleus, allowing your normal amount of antiviral proteins to be made in the nucleus without being interfered with. There was also another MOA involving a counter to the blood clotting that causes damage to the lungs and other organs, which would make that function of ivermectin something that doesn't necessarily tackle the cause of the symptoms (the virus), but the symptoms themselves (as most drugs popular in the medical industry do, focusing on alleviating symptoms rather than tackling causes).

There were 2 other theorized mechanisms for ivermectin in that video but I won't get into detail about those cause they were a bit complicated, plus the video wasn't clear on which ones were confirmed or more realistically theorized, i.e. more plausible that it does actually work that way, and can be achieved in a significant manner in vivo with the type of dosages usually used. I also didn't see an easy way to test these mechanisms in vitro, as you can for example do by measuring the amount of antiviral proteins to see if there's less or no interference with the production of antiviral proteins, which I imagine one can test in vitro, so the first mechanism I mentioned is perhaps a bit easier to test for, at least in vitro. The anti-blood clotting thing I guess can only be tested in vivo, but should still be somewhat testable to see if patients not getting ivermectin have more blood clotting issues than those patients on ivermectin.

The cough remarks (especially the one you made most recently) may be an indication of some lesions in the lungs (damage) caused by blood clotting issues though.
edit on 16-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Ivermectin was readily available on eBay early in the pandemic, cost me around £30 for 50x5mg pills.

From China:

I'm unsure if it helped me or not, i can say i started taking it about 2 days after my symptoms started and stopped around 3 days later. My symptoms improved greatly over those 3 days.

Still have a little cough today but bar that i'd say im back to feeling fine.
edit on 16/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The tests are notoriously unreliable. They do not detect infection, only DNA fragments.

As long as frightened people go get tested with a test that doesn't detect infection the fraud and crisis will continue in the public mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Could well be, i took two tests because i was unwell, both came back positive. As to the reliability of the tests or exactly what virus was causing my symptoms i can't say.

Hence i said "IF the tests are accurate".
edit on 16/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
COVID19 is a (persistant) Disease and is not a short lived Flu....

of course a person will/should test positive for a disease because the 'disease' has taken long-term residency in your body

only 'treatments' can lessen the symptoms, cures are a different matter

the govt & mega-pharma act as if COVID is just a strain of Flu, which it isn't, it is a serious pathogen...and 'jabs' are superficial acts of 'doing something ! (even if it's wrong) " ..just to calm-the-public

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Even though you are already vaccinated, you should still be careful when it comes to interacting with people because you can still catch the virus. The advantage of being vaccinated is that the effects will not be that deadly. It can be a mild fever or nothing at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: naotoyoshida64
Even though you are already vaccinated, you should still be careful when it comes to interacting with people because you can still catch the virus. The advantage of being vaccinated is that the effects will not be that deadly. It can be a mild fever or nothing at all.

Nonsense, vaccinated or not, Covid can still kill or make you seriously ill.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

As Salander correctly states ,It is well reported in several rt-PCR study papers (for COVID-19 specifically) that recovered patients can test positive for "COVID-19" (i.e. presence of certain RNA fragments in the sample taken) for up to months after the infection has cleared.

The literature also clearly states, that PCR test by itself can NOT be used to :
- diagnose whether a person is infected, infectious or sick

Further, the last time I checked, there were over 400 different rt-PCR quick (Point-of-Care) test kits from different manufacturers to detect the presence of SOME PARTS of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Different kits use different parts for "detection" of presence of PARTS of SARS-CoV-2 genome. Two of the five most common kits use a part of the SPIKE PROTEIN sequence for the detection of SARS-CoV-2, and IF present, will label the person "COVID-19 rt-PCR positive". This means, that people who have taken the vaccine and are NOT infected with the virus ,can also test positive for COVID-19 , if such rt-PCR kits are used.

The issue is further made more unreliable by the fact that several PCO premises use a cycle threshhold of up to 45 cycles to amplify the sequence before testing it, which will produce easily up to 97-99% false-positives. The maximum threshold for a viable, culturable virus detection is at Ct=28, but even that is under optimal lab conditions, not these quick and dirty PCO-quick tests done by people with zero training and very low contamination protection.

@Grenade
So, I wouldn't be worried about posiive rt-PCR test results, only blood markers and actual real-world symptoms.

If you still not fully recovered, and have funds to do some testing out of your own pocket, the following can be helpful:

- complete blood count (esp. thrombocytes status, but also lymphocytes and leukocytes)
- full ferritin, transferritin, transferritin saturation status
- hsCRP for inflammation status
- d-dimer, fibrinogen, and troponin-T for clotting and cardiovascular status

For recovery, I'm sure you are aware of the FLCCC I-Recover protocol, if issues persist:

covid19criticalcare.com...

All of my friends who have had (proven, tested, symptomatic, sick as dogs) COVID-19 have fully recovered. Even the ones who had it twice. For some it takes a bit longer, so rest ,recovery, good diet and supplements can help.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

edit on 8/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

glad to hear you will remain among the living. When I had the "vid", it was very similar to yours, but my cough turned into larangitis and I lost my voice. Took almost a month to get it back. Family was enjoying the silence. Lots of hot tea and (you will love this advice) try not to cough.

And for the love of God, drink good bourbon. It many not fix the throat, but it's why good bourbon exists. To be drank.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Pathaka

All of my friends who have had (proven, tested, symptomatic, sick as dogs) COVID-19 have fully recovered. Even the ones who had it twice. For some it takes a bit longer, so rest ,recovery, good diet and supplements can help.

I always have to preface this with I know a lot more people than most.

I've known a lot of people that died of Covid, or complications. Some related which makes me wonder if they had something that makes them more vulnerable.
I've know people that got Covid and had zero symptoms.
I know people that got Covid and are still unable to really walk much even many months later. (oddly, one of the people that this happened to was one of the more outspoken people that said that Covid really wasn't a thing.)
I know people that got Covid were sick as a dog, recovered and are back to normal.

One of my kids is blood type O. She has been knee deep with people with Covid and has never caught it.

It's like a big ol' wheel of you never know what you are going to get.

edit on 8-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join