It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tested positive for Covid again.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Are they anti vax?

I see nothing about vaccines. (Measles, mumps rubella, polio etc)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Best wishes for a swift and full return to health.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Are they anti vax?

Hence why they aren't sick from the diseases you listed. Interesting how that works. Clearly vaccine technology is not entirely without merits.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Don't think i've ever said i'm anti-vaccine, always said it's down to individual choice. Personally i've always held the opinion it's prudent to wait on long term safety studies before considering vaccination for myself or children, especially for a virus with such a low mortality rate.

Despite my current situation i won't be taking any vaccines, nor do i have any regret about refusing them.

I keep forgetting how self-righteous and dogmatic you are, thanks for the reminder.

As for symptoms, just had a bit of a sleep which has freshened me up a little although this cough is a right pain in the butt. I'm no hero, never claimed to be, not sure that makes me a lucky idiot.

Not the first time i've told you this, get over yourself.

edit on 4/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade I had covid in dec 2019 and no one knew what i had. no jab for me and i have had covid 2 times and feel great now, feel better!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Are they anti vax?

Hence why they aren't sick from the diseases you listed. Interesting how that works. Clearly vaccine technology is not entirely without merits.

Ah, ok.
So were equally as likely to get measles, mumps, rubella etc as covid when vaccinated?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

Would not this be an instance of where the magic 'natural immunity' that is supposed to protect so much better than the vaccines, doesn't?

Could it be that even natural immunity wears off, just like the vaccinated one does?

What if you were to die from the next 'natural immunity' booster? Would you not consider the non-lethal 'booster' as a valid alternative?

By the way, I do genuinely hope you recover fully.

no, but fantastic that you asked. See, the first time a "positive" test happened, the poster had no symptoms. Almost as if the test is worthless. Or that it was used to gin up the numbers. Now this person actually did catch the vid and will have natural immunity going forward. the more you know.

And how do you get to having natural immunity? You catch a disease which kills some people, and against which you have no immunity, and your immune system, hours, days, or weeks too late, starts to try and mount a defense.

You see, getting "natural immunity" is the same as doing absolutely nothing about a deadly (and now cheaply and conveniently treatable) disease. Natural immunity arrives too late, for too many.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichaelCorbin01
a reply to: Grenade I had covid in dec 2019 and no one knew what i had. no jab for me and i have had covid 2 times and feel great now, feel better!

Perhaps you just had a cold or flu?

If you had COVID-19 in Dec 2019 in the US, perhaps you were patient zero there?

edit on 4/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Are they anti vax?

Vax for measles, polio don't need boosters. 1 shot is for life. Covid is a common cold. It's not dangerous. Antibodies last less than a year.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theBlatantRebel

Are they anti vax?

Vax for measles, polio don't need boosters. 1 shot is for life. Covid is a common cold. It's not dangerous. Antibodies last less than a year.

Measles vaccine requires two doses for full immunization.

Vaccine for Measles - CDC

Polio requires 4 doses for full immunization.

Polio Vaccination - CDC

COVID-19 has killed 702,064 in the US and 4,806,199 worldwide since it started.

COVID-19 Dashboard
by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Covid was here in the UK but not realised as such.

As grenade is in Scotland I think it's more likely if it was not confirmed it was a nasty virus or dose of the flu.

This could easily explain his reaction with a confirmed case as with no immunity to the delta varient as he anticipated it would knock him sideways.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Those numbers are not reliable.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

COVID-19 Dashboard
by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

By the same method of counting, millions of Americans die of flu every year. Dying with != dying from.

How dangerous a virus is is measured by how long antibodies last. Smallpox, polio, measles are dangerous. Antibodies last decades. Flu, cold (including covid) are not dangerous. Antibodies last a few months.

You know. Your body is pretty smart. You should trust your body instead of profit-seeking corporations like Pfizer.
edit on 4-10-2021 by theBlatantRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Get 3mg 30 tablets of Ivermectin as soon as possible and you will recover quickly. According to tens of thousands of trials already done all over the planet.

Ivermectin has been used in humans SAFELY for more than 50 years with more than 8 billion doses administered.

That is what is known as trusting the data.

edit on 4-10-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Those numbers are not reliable.

Please post a more reliable source and I will use that in future.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Are they anti vax?

Ah, ok.
So were equally as likely to get measles, mumps, rubella etc as covid when vaccinated?

Let me know if you run into someone who has any of those and start feeling funny. You never know how useful the vest is until you've caught a bullet.

On a more serious note, I'm somewhat confused about your reactions to my assessment. You disagree that vaccination
could have prevented a serious infection (in spite of just giving me a list of diseases that were defeated via vaccine technology) or you agree that this is a "stupid games win stupid prizes" situation?

Can't have it both ways.

edit on 4-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Get 3mg 30 tablets of Ivermectin as soon as possible and you will recover quickly. According to tens of thousands of trials already done all over the planet.

Ivermectin has been used in humans SAFELY for more than 50 years with more than 8 billion doses administered.

That is what is known as trusting the data.

Yes. For treating parasites.

You medically qualified for giving folk this advice?

Or just a random new member on this conspiracy site?

Who seem to be ten a penny on here.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Sorry to hear it...

All I can say is what I would do for myself or anyone close to me.

Immediately find a provider that does high dose IV vitamin C.

It can save your life.

We tried that..... I even have a relative who's business offers this, but would not give this treatment due to the Covid paranoia going round.... So it doesn't do much good if you can't get access to Vit C when you really need it...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaPaTaco

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Sorry to hear it...

All I can say is what I would do for myself or anyone close to me.

Immediately find a provider that does high dose IV vitamin C.

It can save your life.

We tried that..... I even have a relative who's business offers this, but would not give this treatment due to the Covid paranoia going round.... So it doesn't do much good if you can't get access to Vit C when you really need it...

Whut? Have they banned oranges where you are?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theBlatantRebel

COVID-19 Dashboard

By the same method of counting, millions of Americans die of flu every year. Dying with != dying from.

These numbers were collated from CDC and state death certificates, where COVID-19 is marked as a cause of death. So, "from", not "with".

How dangerous a virus is is measured by how long antibodies last. Smallpox, polio, measles are dangerous. Antibodies last decades. Flu, cold (including covid) are not dangerous. Antibodies last a few months.

You know. Your body is pretty smart. You should trust your body instead of profit-seeking corporations like Pfizer.

The deadliness of a pathogen is usually measured in terms of case-mortality, i.e: how many it kills, of those affected.

Quite benign infectious organisms and viruses antibodies can last for years, that is often part of why they are considered benign.

A good example would be many of what are now considered 'good' gut bacteria, which were once pathogenic to us, but we have acquired immunity to them, and they now work as protective 'probiotic' agents in our bodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join