It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tested positive for Covid again.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Hope you feel better, OP. Like I told another poster in another thread, get someone to pick thee up some powdered Gatorade/Powerade, pronto, and double the powder amount used for the water volume you're making. If you're sweating up a storm, you're losing goodies in the sweat & the lowering levels aren't going to help you feel any better, so sip some Double Strong Sports Drink to gain an edge back for that salt & electrolyte balance.

so he needs some bwando, because that's what plants crave?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Hope you feel better, OP. Like I told another poster in another thread, get someone to pick thee up some powdered Gatorade/Powerade, pronto, and double the powder amount used for the water volume you're making. If you're sweating up a storm, you're losing goodies in the sweat & the lowering levels aren't going to help you feel any better, so sip some Double Strong Sports Drink to gain an edge back for that salt & electrolyte balance.

It's got what plants and bods need, man.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There is a nasty flu virus about at the moment mate.

If your 40 and the covid has hit you hard then it could be the covid or you could have got the covid and the flu at the same time and combined they are slapping you sideways.

Either way just keep hydrated and sleep it out but the first signs of it getting worse dial 111 and take whatever advice they give you.

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's got what plants and bods need, man.

just as long as he doesn't mix it with water (like from the toilet).

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Double
edit on 4-10-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Get well OP, the heartburn meds that contain Ranitidine or Famotidine also seems to help in some cases with symptoms.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Agree with this...I have better results with a hot shower or a heating pad to get rid of a headache than pain relievers.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Grenade
So, as anyone who follows this board will know i'm against vaccine mandates, early in the pandemic i tested positive for covid and had little to no symptoms, i have to assume it was the 'wild type'.

However, I'd like to share my experience having contracted whatever strain is currently ravaging my body.

On Thursday i experienced ear ache and a strange acidic taste at the back of my throat, thought nothing of it. Friday morning woke up with a headache like you wouldn't believe and a runny nose. Since Friday i've deteriorated rapidly, full blown nasty fever, as i type this the shivers are running up my spine with every click of the keyboard. My lung as aching, my heavy cough has left my throat in pieces and i have to say this is the worst virus i've ever had.

If the tests are accurate then whatever i was infected with last year is not the same strain or virus. I'll be honest i'm feeling like death.

I took a test this morning which came back positive for covid. Still, hopefully my immune system kicks in to gear and renders future encounters less severe.

If you never see me again you know my stubborn nature and lack of faith in medical care systems came back to haunt me.

It appears Covid is no joke!

Yet, i still don't believe tyranny or vaccine mandates are any kind of cure or treatment.

You chose to reject the vaccine and now you're sick. Your sense of good policy or decision making has lost credibility.

Get better soon.

You do realize that more than a few who got vaccinated are now suffering with Covid. There is no telling that they would have gotten Covid if they did not get the vaccine. Case in point, a Michigan couple died minutes apart from Covid after getting the vaccine. What caused their Covid? I thought you were not supposed to die if you got the vaccine?

The strange thing is, they were both vaccinated with the same lot of vaccines and they were both dead in a short amount of time. I think the vaccine they got was experimental on steroids, meaning more experimental than the regular experiment they are doing on us.

Your sense of good policy or decision making has lost credibility and on top of that you have zero social graces. I am unsure why you left wingers just love to pour salt in the wound every time "you think you are right." You are not right. I think you are just an angry uppity troll..

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
my husband had it at the start of the pandemic, over a year and half ago. He was soo sick. He is a healthy active guy that works out almost everyday. He was out for the count for almost 2 months. Lost a lot of weight. No appetite, cough, couldnt breathe,unbeliveable exhaustion. When he got it, i knew this was something i never saw before. He probably should have been in the hospital but refused. I know i was exposed. I felt soo tired.. My only symptyom was being tired.. So it is so strange that it effects people so differently. But my husaband still has antibodies over a year later. I have none. a reply to: Grenade

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hope you feel better Grenade,

I hope your taking D3, C, Zinc and Quercetin to help get over it along with plenty of fluids

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

The hospitals were losing money because of the pandemic so in order to stay alive they had to do what they were told and not question the false positives that were happening with the vaccine. I do understand why they did it but do not think it was correct...we need hospitals and if they all went bust it would be tragic. Now those false positives caused a lot more people to want to stay away from doctors and hospitals, they put off a lot of medical procedures. There was not a chance in hell that I was going to go for my annual checkup when covid was around, I also was not going to go to a place where I could get the disease if I was having problems with something, I haven't gone in over a year and a half, except to sit in the waiting room in the ER for my wife when she was checking out some chest pains, she could not even get a doctors appointment back a year ago in may, hell, we could not even get our cat an appointment at the vet.

The CDC and FDA set the stage for this pandemic causing harm for a lot of people, they used science that was not real science to make people fear. Yes this virus is bad for some who are old and immunocompromised, but they took that to extremes. I am not against masks being worn in high risk areas, I used them in insulating, woodworking, and painting cars quite a bit over the years. It sucked that I only had ten disposable masks in stock when the pandemic hit, I usually have at least a hundred....but the rubber straps on my main stock deteriorated from being so old and they could not be used, there was a box of fifty that I had to throw away. I am back up to about a hundred now. I also use them when I do my first mow in the spring, the mold and other microbes on the grass are all over the place when mulching up the leaves in the spring, it is like a cloud of dust out there on the riding mower. Now when a few rains come, that stuff is washed into the grass so it is not bad.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: detroitnative

According to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study, those who are unvaccinated are four and a half times more likely to become infected with Covid and 10 times more likely to be hospitalised and 11 times more likely to die of the disease.

Not getting vaccinated clearly didn't do OP any favors.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
He's in bed with a bad cold and not in hospital with possible blood clots, stroke, Bell's Palsy or any other number of problems that some people seem to be getting....some of them lifechanging.
He's weighed up his odds and prefers staying unvaccinated. So I'd say NOT getting vaccinated has done him a favour. Still early days for those vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Aye the coughing up blood part might not bode well all the same.

Probably best not to be going to sleep until that's confirmed to be just throat inflammation down to coughing and not some kind of aneurism.

Considering the damage COVID 19 can do to the body.

Best to be on the safe side and contact a doctor when you start bringing up blood Jane.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Question since you obviously know feet…thanks in advance!

The spot I mentioned a few posts back, a spot just before the first knuckle on the third toe.
Usually I’d start to feel it while working on deck and when I’d try to massage it sometimes I’d want to jump through the roof if I pressed to hard.
Calcium deposit from arthritis in that first knuckle maybe?

Cheers……………😎

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

According to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study, those who are unvaccinated are four and a half times more likely to become infected with Covid and 10 times more likely to be hospitalised and 11 times more likely to die of the disease.

So you're saying you don't understand propaganda even to the point where you post it as gospel?

I guess thats how it keeps having such a grand effect and is continuously being utilized.

I'll tell you a little secret. Multiplying percentages of numbers that are less than 1, it creates quite an illusion.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Totally agree, sorry, missed that bit.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Sorry to hear it...

All I can say is what I would do for myself or anyone close to me.

Immediately find a provider that does high dose IV vitamin C.

It can save your life.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut
Hi,
The first knuckle being the one on the foot would be indicative of the upper lymphatics, rib cage and ENT. Without 'having a feel' I couldn't give a definitive answer, sorry. It could be calcification on the tendon (I have one on my Achilles tendon) it could be arthritis, could even be gout if it comes and goes.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So you're saying you don't understand propaganda even to the point where you post it as gospel?

I guess thats how it keeps having such a grand effect and is continuously being utilized.

I'll tell you a little secret. Multiplying percentages of numbers that are less than 1, it creates quite an illusion.

Clearly this Grenade user was very convinced by the illusion of their non vaccinated experience to the point that they could almost, but not quite, rescind their previous anti vax comments. Some captains will go down with their ship, but somehow surviving in spite of the odds isn't proof that you were a hero all along. Just a lucky idiot.

For the record, I did say "get better soon". That was my way of expressing basic civil courtesy while not ignoring the irony of the situation. Be like Caleb Wallace and get what he got.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join