It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci says it is too soon to tell whether Americans can gather for Christmas.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Who cares what this guy says? He plays a "doctor" on TV and makes house calls for the Antichrist. I bet those hosting "Jesus Should've Been Aborted" gatherings are completely acceptable to him.

edit on 6-10-2021 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well since we have been gathering since last Halloween, I’ll think I’ll take my chances this year too.

Fauci is a doctor like Dr Pepper is a doctor.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Dr. Anthony Fauci, I maintain, is nothing more than an educated criminal.

The only reason he hasn't been arrested is because he has cover at the federal level and media backing. He's not a smart man. He's been shown to be a liar and has lied to congress on multiple occasions.

I just wish I had around an hour alone with him.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: Chalcedony

Fauci etal have done such a wonderful job of alienating, traumatizing, and terrifying families, I don't think large gatherings will be a concern.
I personally know a lot of people who, for various reasons, don't do family things like they used to.

In all fairness, those people allowed themselves to be alienated, traumatized and terrified.

This all stops whenever folks decide that it stops.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What happened to U.S. Senator Rand Paul filing a criminal investigation request against Anthony Fauci, for PERJURY before Congress?

Refresher: www.abovetopsecret.com...

He can file all the requests he wants, but it would have to be approved before a committee were appointed and any money spent.
Guess what divisions have the authority to approve the request, and of which political persuasion they are?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Fudge Fauci. Seriously, what a jack wad.

Look at football stadiums. Look at UFC fights and boxing matches. Look at concerts. They are packed and nooooot seeing a lot of masks. 10s of thousands can gather to enjoy sports, but 10 family members can't do Thanksgiving, Christmas, or whatever culturally pertinent winter celebration? C'mon man. How does he even still have a job?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Do birthdays count?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Fauci etal have done such a wonderful job of alienating, traumatizing, and terrifying families, I don't think large gatherings will be a concern.
I personally know a lot of people who, for various reasons, don't do family things like they used to.

In all fairness, those people allowed themselves to be alienated, traumatized and terrified.

At my place of employment, a bar/steakhouse and one that is new but also of great renown. We don’t wear masks. In CA. And while most are vaxxed I ain’t, and neither are a few others. Not looking forward to being fired but quite frankly.?

Let’s dance. Strange Days require vivid dance moves.

Damn it’s nice to be back. Miss y’all ATS!
edit on 4-10-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Gathered with family last year and will do so this year. Fauci and the elected politicians (some fraudulently) won’t stop gatherings.

In other news….a large percentage of Americans have stopped listening to mainstream news, Fauci and politicians. Life went back to normal for them.
edit on 4-10-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I watched the Patriots game last night, stadium was packed,
My sister and other family members have been to concerts all summer long.

Where is the logic?

Whatever dude!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I would bet Dr. Fauci will be the only one hiding this Christmas, bet he is hiding right now, maybe with Joe in the basement.

I like to see him take a solo stroll down any U.S. street and see where that gets him... 🤪

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Does it matter what Fascist faucy says this days anymore nope, unless you live in a Democrat covid oppressed state.

Faucy is like a bug that keep buzzing around but nobody really care anymore.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Truth.

When enough people say "enough", it'll stop. Until then?

As far as Christmas gatherings are concerned?

Bite me, Mr. Grinch--You can't stop Christmas from coming...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join