It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dumbest Thing I've Heard Said Today - Holy Cow!'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Illegals are pouring over Biden's open border. Pouring.
And there are many, many more on the way. They are given the option of taking the vaccine, but not forced to accept it. They are releasing them into the country by the thousands and yet our Border Patrol are being faced with losing their jobs if they don't take it. Police, Doctors, Nurses and other first responders are being coerced into taking it or losing their jobs.

Jim Jordan rips the Dems on this one and it is rightly deserved.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Heaven forbid they give the illegals Covid,
But if illegals give it to everyone else that’s A-OK!

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Borrowed from talented ATS member RookQueen.
How long will Americans put up with this madness?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Until there is no more America, sadly.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yup, it's become an insane clown world. Illegal immigrants get treated better than pureblooded American citizens. Millions upon millions of Americas are struggling to make ends meet while handouts are giving to illegals hand over fist. Something has to give, think about all that money saved by pulling out of Afghanistan, it could be used to help the many Americans that need it. But nope it's more important to put illegals up in 5 star hotels, or keep them on our military bases so they can rape and assault our service members, while transferring disease at the same time (True Story) The current situation is unsustainable and will not end well.
edit on 10/3/2021 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

At the hospital where my wife works, they have the vaccine available if you want to take it, but [ so far ] is not mandatory.
She has been on the front lines of this since day one. She is the Charge Nurse, which means she is the head of the floor. She is also a Preceptor, she trains in all the new Nurses and Shift Co- Ordinator.
[ She's a smart lady and I take every opportunity to brag about her. ]

She has talked to her Nurses and many have said they would rather quit than be forced to take it and have told upper management they will. They are extremely short handed because many of the new nurses had no idea what they'd be dealing with and chose to work in a Doctor's office instead of 12 hour shifts caring for sometimes violent, abusive patients and others who think they are in a 5 star hotel and demand everything be done to their whim.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
When Americans start to wake up and quit their jobs these people flooding through the borders are the replacements. They are diluting the US with people who come from poverty who want what America has to provide. Who can blame them, but know their cost is cheaper than yours. Meaning what it would take to buy your services they will take half, or less, to do the same.

If one person refuses to do something they have 20 people who will. I've thought for years this is how they would do it. Lock us down and give illegals an opportunity to be a citizen if they become the new police. A police force that has no honor to it's citizens, no love for our towns or cities, people who want what we have, but less integrity on how they will obtain it. We already see the push to rearrange or defund our police forces.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
And just think many people don't believe it's all planned and scripted

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Why are so many medical people against taking a Covid-19 vaccine?

Do they know something we don't know, or is it just the newness of it that spooks them?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
When Americans start to wake up and quit their jobs these people flooding through the borders are the replacements. They are diluting the US with people who come from poverty who want what America has to provide. Who can blame them, but know their cost is cheaper than yours. Meaning what it would take to buy your services they will take half, or less, to do the same.

If one person refuses to do something they have 20 people who will. I've thought for years this is how they would do it. Lock us down and give illegals an opportunity to be a citizen if they become the new police. A police force that has no honor to it's citizens, no love for our towns or cities, people who want what we have, but less integrity on how they will obtain it. We already see the push to rearrange or defund our police forces.

Can't begin to say how True this entire post is.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Even though the government hand-outs for being unemployed have ended, there are still severe labor shortages in certain industries.

I wonder if there is a linkage between the shortage at ABC company and the requirement that ABC employees must be injected with the experimental vaccine drugs?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Police, Doctors, Nurses and other first responders are being coerced into taking it or losing their jobs.

how long do yank politicians have before they're sacked? given their.. importance, they're obviously mandated too right?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why are so many medical people against taking a Covid-19 vaccine?

Do they know something we don't know, or is it just the newness of it that spooks them?

1) it doesn't prevent the infection
2) it doesn't prevent spreading the infection
3) it hasn't been tested for long term side effects (none of the three available to us!)
4) it's being forced down our throats while the establishment demonizes well known EFFECTIVE, cheap treatments (ivermectin)
5) they're being forced to follow 'procedures' that actually increase deaths in the infected (intubation, a proven death sentence in this case)

they know exactly what we know, they just have basic medical training to temper it with... and they're living in this every day.
You would think more people would respect their thoughts on it instead of just lumping them in with "not trusting the science"

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Emit1

Nope, the top layer of govt is exempt. WH staff included.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Stupid Australians, that's what happens when you give up your guns! This wouldn't happen in America because.......

Wait What?!

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

My wife works at the local hospital as well and I just want to say everything you wrote is fact. It's the exact same situation here. There is a really good doctor where she works and after 3 hospital visits I finally saw him and he figured out what was wrong with me right away, I had surgery and have been fine since. I ran into him while visiting my wife and he is about to retire. He is so furious at the system and the hospital administration, he said he can no longer prescribe what he wants, there are so many rules and regulations it's like practicing medicine with your hands tied behind your back. He said he would give it to the end of October and if nothing changed he's done. This is really sad as he is the best doctor I've ever met and he has probably saved countless lives. This whole situation is just sad all around.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: Emit1

Nope, the top layer of govt is exempt. WH staff included.

*gasp

what a shock

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I know this is off topic but ive heard similair complaints. Also that doctors aren't being payed enough by insurance companies. So if in private practice they are making low wages.

Don't take my word for it. But ive heard nothing but bad things from health care workers.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

They see people coming in with reactions to the vax or still get seriously ill, even though they are fully vaccinated.
My wife works nights, got home this morning and said she had to transfer 3 Covid patients, who were fully vaccinated, to ICU because the 02 sats [ oxygen saturation ] were dangerously low.

They know from experience this stuff doesn't work the way they claim.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

It's not sad, it's EVIL. The INTENT is to eliminate those who won't "go along" with the policies. Communism never changes...only those who have to suffer under it change.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join