It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French are getting it straight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: musicismagic

perhaps you dont know much about Nigel Farage if you think he does not speak with a forked tongue

lol, a proper deal being struck between the afghan army and the taliban, that will never happen, no matter what or who farage thinks is in charge, Farage the epitomy of forked tongue.

character assassination as usual

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not sure there would ever be a USA/British partnership , we will always be subservient to the mighty US regardless of the figurehead

No disrespect to the many good Americans I know but I think it's impossible for any nation to have an equal partnership with the US, their ego simply won't allow for that.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Farage is making a fortune out in America.
He is simply saying what people of a certain political persuasion want to hear. Proof of that is can be seen in the video when he spouts the Hollywood fed drivel that the 'US saved France during WWII'. Its food for the masses, it feeds their overblown ego's and its simply not true.
Farage knows its not true, as does every single Brit with even the slightest bit of understanding of WWII.

Farage knows exactly what he's doing and he's making shed loads of money out of doing it.

Yes, he spoke some sense during the build up to Brexit etc.
Yes, he showed the EU up for what it is.
But he also spouts a lot of absolute bollocks and his primary concerns are self-promotion and career advancement.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

I used the term the OP used, no so much as character assaination as speaking the same jargon, i even pointed out from the video (which i watched) what i felt was utter nonsense, do you believe Farage when he said a deal could have been struck between the Afghan government and the Taliban? because I dont care who states that but it is utter nonsense if anyone believes it.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: angelchemuel

Farage is making a fortune out in America.
He is simply saying what people of a certain political persuasion want to hear. Proof of that is can be seen in the video when he spouts the Hollywood fed drivel that the 'US saved France during WWII'. Its food for the masses, it feeds their overblown ego's and its simply not true.
Farage knows its not true, as does every single Brit with even the slightest bit of understanding of WWII.

Farage knows exactly what he's doing and he's making shed loads of money out of doing it.

Yes, he spoke some sense during the build up to Brexit etc.
Yes, he showed the EU up for what it is.
But he also spouts a lot of absolute bollocks and his primary concerns are self-promotion and career advancement.

You speak the truth.

He is a total career rent a mouth.

Sad that Yanks take him seriously.

But not surprised.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

He was a failed businessman here in the UK.
Despite striking a chord with the public with his brutal and honest appraisal of the EU he was also seen very much as a one-trick pony and failed miserably as a politician.

Yet he is a roaring success in the US and making a lot of money by telling people from a certain part of the political spectrum exactly what they want to hear and in such a forthright manner that they don't expect of politicians or political commentators.

To be honest I think we're well shot of him.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

character assassination as usual

I mean while reading another thread I noticed this you posted, would this be an example of character assassination on your behalf?

originally posted by: andy06shake

The man is nothing more than an political shill.

your reply to andy06shake from this thread

originally posted by: Dr UAE

as if youre not

is that an example of character assassination, by you

edit on 000000p3105America/Chicago10032021010 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not sure there would ever be a USA/British partnership

That's because your bias against Trump switched off your valves...

We had a chance in a post-brexit world for a solid union with the USA.

What we have now is a migrant crisis in both the USA and Britain because f#ktard Biden and his illegitimate administration completely screwed up Afghanistan withdrawal and the southern borders of the USA.

It doesn't matter how it's dressed up, Mr Biden doesn't give a sh# about us so why should we have any love for him?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

perhaps your bias for trump switched off your valves also?

from the horses mouth and also from Fox, so as not to be questioned about source (i feel dirty now)

Trump: Boris Johnson's Brexit deal could imperil future trade with UK

President Trump warned that British Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal would hamper trade between the U.S. and U.K.

“We want to do trade with the U.K. and they want to do trade with us. And to be honest with you, this deal, under certain aspects of the deal, you can’t do it,” Trump told Farage

A trade deal was always on thin ice and would have been more beneficial to the USA than the UK, thats just the way the USA works

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

That's Boris Johnson's cowardice, not Farage's.

I know it's all a big blame game but honestly, we were presented with an opportunity when we left the EU and our insane government seemed hellbent on making our withdrawal as painful as possible.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Retraction:
I'm not crossing fingers in prayer for vaxxed liberals to die. Not because i love them
but because such will would backfire on me. Sure thing. It will probably happen anyway because the devil eats his kids alive as it was always the case in history. I'd rather be the remnant. Everything seems to be in place for a huge meat grinder to be switched on.
My will be to stand the ground and to try wake them the F up. They'll join us in the fight eventually. An active hate is action that triggers reaction. I see them using the situation to poke us with it. It wont happen. It will ricochet and come to vain with a good passive resistance and true social distancing. The ill will will backfire on them

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Not insane. Corrupted and infiltrated. Same thing in the USA, just a different power doing the undermining.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The thing is though Cav, with US politics, the globalists are easy to spot.

With British politics, the lines are blurred because of Brexit. Do you think that the demise of the UK is as contrived as the demise of the USA?

I'm sorry if that's a stupid question.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I think what is being done to the UK is a process that has been ongoing since the 1950s.

If you haven't read Douglas Murray's "The Strange Death of Europe", it is a very good read, and despite the title, discusses the postwar progression of politics in the UK quite well. A lot of what we see today is the culmination of politics arrived at because it was, at the time, the easiest way to do things. Not much, if any, thought was given to what the UK's society would be like in the 21st century.

What astounds me is how reluctant the British government seems to be in accepting that the stance of the EU, economically and politically, is hostile.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

That's because your bias against Trump switched off your valves...

My valves are fine , my bias against Trump was instigated by Trump.

We had a chance in a post-brexit world for a solid union with the USA.

We wanted a trade deal not a union , we just escaped a union why would we want to enter into another one.

What we have now is a migrant crisis in both the USA and Britain because f#ktard Biden and his illegitimate administration completely screwed up Afghanistan withdrawal and the southern borders of the USA.

You're ignoring the facts , something Trump supporters do regularly.

It doesn't matter how it's dressed up, Mr Biden doesn't give a sh# about us so why should we have any love for him?

We shouldn't just as we shouldn't have any love for his predecessor

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I think what is being done to the UK is a process that has been ongoing since the 1950s.

If you haven't read Douglas Murray's "The Strange Death of Europe", it is a very good read, and despite the title, discusses the postwar progression of politics in the UK quite well. A lot of what we see today is the culmination of politics arrived at because it was, at the time, the easiest way to do things. Not much, if any, thought was given to what the UK's society would be like in the 21st century.

What astounds me is how reluctant the British government seems to be in accepting that the stance of the EU, economically and politically, is hostile.

Cheers

Reluctant? They campaigned to leave the EU.

We did not sign up to what became the bloated EU project and we left it.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I think the head scratcher is "why".

The world is full of globalists. Where do the Government that campaigned for Brexit see the country going over the next ten years?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join