It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French are getting it straight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is worse then what happened to the last administration. Is it the End of the American Empire ?

No respect for American politics , finally someone speaks without a forked tongue .

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Gizza clue.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

perhaps you dont know much about Nigel Farage if you think he does not speak with a forked tongue

lol, a proper deal being struck between the afghan army and the taliban, that will never happen, no matter what or who farage thinks is in charge, Farage the epitomy of forked tongue.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That's honestly the most chilling news report I've seen in a long time. Nothing was said that I didn't already know, but too see it being affirms from Europe ... 🤷‍♂️🙄
edit on 2021 10 03 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

perhaps you dont know much about Nigel Farage if you think he does not speak with a forked tongue

lol, a proper deal being struck between the afghan army and the taliban, that will never happen, no matter what or who farage thinks is in charge, Farage the epitomy of forked tongue.

Your songs are pretty good. No I don't know Nigel.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So predictable.

One or two fairly valid points mixed in with the usual right-wing propaganda and revisionist nonsense.

Farage knows exactly what the Trump acolytes et al want to hear and is earning a fortune spouting this bollocks.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I know it's a little of topic, but I've noticed alot of people making fun and talking trash about the french. (Not specifically here) But I give them alot of credit for there protests. At least they are fighting back against the government in regards to covid laws, mandates, ect. This is something we should be doing here in mass across the whole country at the same time. The people's voices need to be heard. I'm definitely not a fan of the french, they are always talking some trash about the USA, just like in the video posted. But at least they work together when they want to be heard.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Regardless of what we think of Farage, he did make some valid points.
I also remember seeing Macron wagging his finger in Biden's face well before the sub deal.
So China Biden unilaterally took out the US troops, the rest had to follow as it was a coalition.
As Farage said, Chinese fighter jets over Taiwan, and possibly while we have been distracted by that...guess what?
Chinese military fly into Bagram

America is on its own.......
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

China OWNS Joe Biteme, and has NO respect for him (nor do I). China will continue to exert its will on the South China Sea, as they are fully aware that we have an imbecile as President, who has no clear thoughts of his own, nor does he have a moral compass that would direct him. He's as corrupt as anyone ever in office (even Obozo!), has no clear thoughts nor can he express himself without stumbling over his tongue, and China is fully aware of all of this--and likely supported the "election" of Imbecile Joe (and of course if actual Justice existed on this planet, would probably be found guilty of the great lie--that Biteme won the election).

Buck Joe Fiden.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
I know it's a little of topic, but I've noticed alot of people making fun and talking trash about the french. (Not specifically here) But I give them alot of credit for there protests. At least they are fighting back against the government in regards to covid laws, mandates, ect. This is something we should be doing here in mass across the whole country at the same time. The people's voices need to be heard. I'm definitely not a fan of the french, they are always talking some trash about the USA, just like in the video posted. But at least they work together when they want to be heard.

The french people are generally like any one else, good people for the most part. Especially some of the well trimmed peelers, wowsers! I don't think they've cornered the market on the production of sociopaths and psychopaths, every country has those. Their "leaders" and that's a pretty loose term, are traitors and cowards like everywhere. When the french finally explode and bring out the guillotines, then I'll take notice, because it will start everywhere. All it takes is one country's people to do it first and there will be traitor's blood in the streets everywhere.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

finally someone speaks without a forked tongue

Nigel's Bromance is a matter of record.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Imagine meeting another powerful opponent to the NWO.

The enthusiasm is expected. Sadly, neither of them were ever allowed to recognise their dreams of a powerful USA/British partnership.

We all lose.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Not sure there would ever be a USA/British partnership , we will always be subservient to the mighty US regardless of the figurehead.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Regardless of what we think of Farage, he did make some valid points.
I also remember seeing Macron wagging his finger in Biden's face well before the sub deal.
So China Biden unilaterally took out the US troops, the rest had to follow as it was a coalition.
As Farage said, Chinese fighter jets over Taiwan, and possibly while we have been distracted by that...guess what?
Chinese military fly into Bagram

America is on its own.......
Rainbows
Jane

Your source is the Daily Fail and talks of "unconfirmed reports" of Chinese planes at Bagram.

As for Nigel Farage, we Brit's know all we need to know about him.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I know what my source was when I posted it. So what quite frankly? I was also aware it said unconfirmed reports. But if you would care to do a google search or your search engine of choice about Bagram and Chinese you will find they have been eyeing Bagram since we walked out.
Second, I'm a Brit and yes I know all about Farage too. Do you always assume people have a differing view to yourself and feel the need to have a pop?
Have you nothing to say about the Chinese over Taiwan?
Or Macron wagging his finger at Biden?
What exactly have I done to upset you? Do you simply just not like me, which is perfectly fine btw. Because whenever you chose to answer a post I might make you always go on the offensive. Curious that

edit on pm101America/ChicagoSunday2021-10-03T13:54:38-05:0001America/Chicago10000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

edit on pm101America/ChicagoSunday2021-10-03T13:58:42-05:0001America/Chicago10000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Farage is the best thing that came out of UK since Rolls Royce aircraft engine. He's a celebrity outside of UK.
Crossing fingers that spoiled leftists start dying off from a common cold as they know all they need to know about everything from fake media. That will teach them. Mother Earth needs it
edit on 3/10/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I know what my source was when I posted it. So what quite frankly? I was also aware it said unconfirmed reports. But if you would care to do a google search or your search engine of choice about Bagram and Chinese you will find they have been eyeing Bagram since we walked out.
Second, I'm a Brit and yes I know all about Farage too. Do you always assume people have a differing view to yourself and feel the need to have a pop?
Have you nothing to say about the Chinese over Taiwan?
Or Macron wagging his finger at Biden?
What exactly have I done to upset you? Do you simply just not like me, which is perfectly fine btw. Because whenever you chose to answer a post I might make you always go on the offensive. Curious that

You seem easily triggered. They are your claims so you back them up.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi The people's voices need to be heard.

the only people's voices the msm allows us to hear are uniformly pro-vax mantra.
off-message opinion is verboten in the press. the fix is in.

(post by purplemer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<<   2 >>

join