It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer submits trial data on vaccine use in children aged 5 to 11 to Health Canada

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

Thing with the mRNA COVID 19 vaccine testing is that the same procedures were followed just like with any other vaccines.

The difference being the testing procedures were ran in parallel with one another as opposed to in the classical serial manner.

Obviously in an endeavour to expedite the process for very obvious reasoning.

But I'm sure you understand that.

That young unvaccinated 15 year old girl, with no underlying health problems, that just succumb to COVID 19 would seem to question your extreme comorbidities requirement virtually immune rhetoric.

She was not virtually immune to the dangerous pathogen as unfortunate as the case may be.

As to your mentally conditioned mentality garbage, pot kettle and black buddy.

They don't teach our kids lies in school that they are the best at everything in the world.

Nor all that daft creationist nonsense nether, aside from in RE so there is that going for our educational establishments.

Where most kids manage to get through the day without mass shootings happening also.

Your nation is not the only place on Earth that enjoys the luxury of the illusory notion of freedom and security.

Your as free as TPTB allow you to think you are, nothing more, nothing less.

And pray-tell who are our masters that are not your own?

Sadly for you the majority of America is waking up and has returned to the world fold.

ec.europa.eu...
www.weforum.org...
www.cdc.gov...
edit on 4-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
They were never mandated. Parents can opt out of all of those and kids can still go to school. And DO NOT compare an MRNA vaccine to vaccines that have real research. This one has NONE. No long term research and skipped animals trials. a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: antmax21

Exactly the vaxs for other viruses we had years of data and research.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

That is erroneous. Do you know the difference in the ways viruses replicate vs mutate? So sick of that bullsh*t argument. You need to educate yourself on what the function of their cells are. Maybe it will change your closed mind.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The day they try to force this on my kids is the day my personal independence begins. There will always be a line in the sand, a line that you can't cross before being clapped back.

Tell me that you are forcing my kids to get this injection...............

Think it's just me?

Edited to say, I'm NOT suggesting violence, just every other recourse available.

edit on 6-10-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: zosimov

4 million people dead down to COVID 19 across the planet is enough to raise the alarm.

Heart inflammation is apparently a very rare side-effect of the COVID 19 Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

The benefits of the vaccines continue to far outweigh any risks.

Anything and everything we choose to introduce into our systems carries with it a measure of risk down to the fact that no two people are alike hence the side effects different people experience.

End of the day the vaccines are a choice to be made.

You know you just blew your own post out of the water...
Math does not lie......7 billion people on this planet 4 million deaths. Thats not even 1% covid is not as deadly as the major news media that lies to promote fear.

1% death rate is no reason to sound the alarm plain amd simple

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: holydarkness

Coronavirus death toll so far is 4,831,604 deaths world wide.

The math is fine, and the problem self evident.

Seen people die of COVID 19 its not pretty.

And if you don't think 4,831,604 deaths world wide are an issue i have to question your empathy never mind intelligence.

1% of 7.753 billion is a hell of a lot of people.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Coronavirus death toll so far is 4,831,604 deaths world wide.

The math is fine, and the problem self evident.

Seen people die of COVID 19 its not pretty.

And if you don't think 4,831,604 deaths world wide are an issue i have to question your empathy never mind intelligence.

1% of 7.753 billion is a hell of a lot of people.

I dont have empathy If it gives you a clue i live in the mountains on 35 acres of land. I dont like people thats why am 2 hours away from civilization. If i liked people i would be in a city. I also work for a federal hospital and can take pictures of noone in our ER and our icu is running at qbout 60% capacity with 1 covid patient

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You don't have empathy yet work in a hospital.

If you dont have empathy then you are going to have problems putting yourself in other peoples shoes.

You see those who lack empathy, which is the capacity to understand how someone else feels, are generally manipulative human beings.

Having a total disregard for the consequences of their actions.

Lack of empathy is also rather a large red flag sociopathicly speaking.

So you have fun, and screw everyone else, good luck with that Mr mountain man.

Should probably add taking pictures of sick people in ER/ICU is probably against the law without permission whither or not you work their or not.

edit on 6-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I hope they pay this shill well. Promoting this crap. I have seen videos and blood samples of nano particles and foreign objects in the blood of vaccinated people. Have you? Living particles of some metallic substance coming out of the skin of the vaccinated. And you are telling us about safety tests. You’re crazy or ignorant or a liar.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: antmax21

I have indeed on the likes of Bitchute. LoL

Post your pics and vids of "living particles of some metallic substance coming out of the skin" please. LoL

And its hardly just me that's telling you the vaccines are safe but the FDA, same in U.K where it is also approved.

If I'm crazy ignorant or lying, then so is 70% of 67.22 million people aka the greater part of our population who are now fully vaccinated and doing just fine.

edit on 6-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join