It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Andrews Pride

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What a poor choice of words.

I will let you make up your own opinion as per the article.

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews said he was proud after seeing what his state endured.

“ It has been bloody tough, we know he that, but the Victorian community have been so, so impressive in the way they‘ve being looked out for each other and in all that they have endured and overcome – it is impressive,” he said.

www.news.com.au... fb0edf095

Not sure why the link is broken, title if story on news.com.au is Andrews proud over vic lockdown milestone.

“It makes you very, very proud”
edit on 2-10-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

The scientist for the most successful global vaccine deployment of all time warned against restrictive measures on people. Nobody listened.

It's pathetic but that's what happens when we do not follow the science. He knew. Nobody learned a damn thing. They will all die on this sword. Grotesque incompetence. He deserves a life in prison but will get worse when somebody gets their hands on him.

edit on 2-10-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Sky News Australia:

Melbourne to ‘officially’ become the most locked down city in the world on Monday

Dan is a #wit and a control freak. HIS most locked down state get most covid cases nationally - day in and day out. 2nd most locked down state (NSW) gets 2nd most covid cases nationally - day in and day out.

Seeing the pattern?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Sadly, he was too focussed on the negatives, threats to lockup, extension threats. Draconian police powers for those who do the wrong things.

From day one, he should have said we need to not go into lockup, we need to achieve 50 percent vax rates.

If we fail to do this the look at other alternatives.

Problem is people are protesting not on the streets, having parties and social gatherings.

Now numbers have blown up.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I do is it related to herd immunity?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith, then guess what.

Yeh he's a #wit if you tell an Australian they cant do something, guess what.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Agreed. We’ll be breaking records as the worlds longest lockup city.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Tyrants like to diguise their authoritarianism in colors of patriotism and pride.

I feel for my Australian cousins.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I forgot to add, I hope their is a royal commission into all government agencies, pArticulary the health department and the legitimacy of their advice, or was it all falsehoods.

He talks upon heart advice, though I have searched for scientific papers on the advice. Cannot find it.

He and Brett Sutton May be up on corruption charges, relating to the I cook food scandal.

It is going through court at the moment.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The word "Pride" has been bastardised, like so many other words in the English Language today.

George Carlin:
Here's one they just made up: "near miss". When two planes almost collide, they call it a near miss. It's a near hit. A collision is a near miss.

"Pride" is just replacing the word "Shame" in this situation.

edit on 3-10-2021 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He hasn’t fooled, me. I cannot believe any words he speaks.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Sky News Australia:

Melbourne to ‘officially’ become the most locked down city in the world on Monday

Dan is a #wit and a control freak. HIS most locked down state get most covid cases nationally - day in and day out. 2nd most locked down state (NSW) gets 2nd most covid cases nationally - day in and day out.

Seeing the pattern?

Well, to us it''s obvious this 'pandemic' was planned and the vaxxes/lockdowns have nothing to do with health, but are all about control , how far that can be taken , and further draconian measures (NWO)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

It has, look at the groups that have adopted the name,

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

Sadly, he was too focussed on the negatives, threats to lockup, extension threats. Draconian police powers for those who do the wrong things.

From day one, he should have said we need to not go into lockup, we need to achieve 50 percent vax rates.

If we fail to do this the look at other alternatives.

Problem is people are protesting not on the streets, having parties and social gatherings.

Now numbers have blown up.

It's far worse that that. He is compromised. Somebody is holding something over him, likely the CCP as blackmail. He will likely get murdered at some point by somebody who just want to kill him.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Well remarkably he survived his push down the stairs.

I would guess he will drop off the perch not Ning after he is voted out next year.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I didn't realise that three kids had died in that mass vaccination centre, is it still going? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Being proud of what Victoria has become is the kind of thing I expect a narcissistic psychopath to say.

I hope their is a royal commission into all government agencies

This is are long and slow processes, perhaps in time to mop up some of the mess. Initially a military tribunal to get the ball rolling and round up the main offenders looks like a more timely start to ending this madness and getting the country back on track. With how the legal system is and how well resourced some of these war criminals are, cases dragging on for years and tied up in minor technicalities has OJ Simpson written all over it.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Or maybe go full commie, round em up and put them all in isolation cells with no access to phones internet, email, or legal reps.

At least then hopefully the evidence won’t be destroyed.

new topics

top topics

join