It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going Going Gone - Its starting - Get Ready for Mass Hysteria Again

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Guys, very soon every person in this country will be in a real shooting war where people will be killed. Be ready.

Have said this for months. Prepare! Or lead ourselves to our greatest defeat in history.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
UPDATE 10.5.2021

COVID-19 HOSPITALIZATIONS ARE DROPPING FAST!

CDC Tracker: gis.cdc.gov...

Desperation time for the freaks who enjoy lording over people, and/or making money off the China virus.

RESIST ALL OF IT.

Hold on a little longer. You can do it!

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Guys, very soon every person in this country will be in a real shooting war where people will be killed. Be ready.

Be careful how you want to promote this approach because the cost may be more than the reward. You may decide what you're willing to sacrifice but there's no guarantee you'll get what you paid for.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Be careful how you want to promote this approach because the cost may be more than the reward. You may decide what you're willing to sacrifice but there's no guarantee you'll get what you paid for.

I’m not promoting anything. I’m saying we are at a point where there can be no compromise. I have no doubt I’m on the losing side in this world but my God has told me to hold my ground and be rewarded in the next. If you want to sacrifice your liberty and your soul then God granted you that right. He said most will choose your way.
edit on 5-10-2021 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
UPDATE 10.5.2021

COVID-19 HOSPITALIZATIONS ARE DROPPING FAST!

CDC Tracker: gis.cdc.gov...

Desperation time for the freaks who enjoy lording over people, and/or making money off the China virus.

RESIST ALL OF IT.

Hold on a little longer. You can do it!

Sorry, but it looks like they are just backing up to bring in phase two.

I got an email today from the VA informing me that the flu vaccine is here and available.

They are saying you should have the COVID vaccine, your booster, aannndd....the flu vaccine.

So it looks like, to be fully vaccinated, you will need two CV shots. At least one, maybe two, boosters, and a flu vaccine.

If at this point if anyone can't see how unhealthy and how unnatural, it is to keep putting this stuff into your body, there is just no hope for us.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

So now the flu vaccine is guilty by association?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Give me a break. With the firepower held by the American RW alone...they could and should make an enemy wet themselves and tremble with fear at the thought of widespread freedom fighter activity.
edit on 10/5/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

I think your the one who doesn't want freedom and is also been the fascist by wanting to control others freewill.

I'd almost bet a left nut all us unvaxed would be fully willing to any and all restrictions in any country (Australia here)
and just role with it.
It seems its all these vaxed people are the ones still wanting lockdowns and living in fear. What don't trust what's been given to you??

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
If you're anti-science (vaccine) maybe you shouldn't be in health care.

Just saying.

Pretty simple.
if you claim to be a "science" guy, but you are too #ing stupid to comprehend natural immunity, perhaps you shouldn't talk, ever.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Today Biden seemed to believe vaccination can stop the spread !!!

They can't make up their frick'n minds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join