It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courthouse employees sees tall strange beings on roof...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Once again, this ufo reporting site, does not disappoint when it comes to weirdness.

A bunch of Courthouse employee in Florida claim to have seen some strange tall beings on the roof of a Courthouse building in Deland Florida recently.

Description: The report below is a series of communications received from one of the witnesses (in ascending order). The first communication is the original witness report. The other communications involve answering investigator questions and providing more detail.

There were a number of back and forths between the site administrator and witness regarding this sighting.

First Communication: Hello. Can you look at these images? When I zoom in they are pixelated. They are really strange pictures taken by me on the roof of courthouse early in the morning before I opened the courthouse. The pictures were taken from my truck in the parking lot of courthouse. Tell me what you think. I will send you the originals and the ones I zoomed in on. This happened in Deland FL. Thanks Larry.

The man says there was no way for anyone to have access to the roof in the next exchange:

Second Communication: Hello. Yes that is the correct date and time. I saw saw the two figures gliding above the edge which is almost 5 feet tall. There is nothing to stand on. They are way over the edge as if they are 8 or 9 feet tall. I called the local PD and showed them the pictures that I just took. The courthouse was locked. There was no way to the roof. The passage to the roof was deadbolted locked. I got up on the roof with officers. No one was up there. The image blown up zoomed in looks strange to me. Plus where did they come from or go? It is a mystery. The officers were puzzled. Also another guard saw them moving on the roof four stories to the tower. The images get pixelated when zoomed in.

They called the Police Dept. and never left the building. When they got in and went up to the roof, there was nothing and nobody there:

Third Communication: It appears by my pictures that it is two different figures. I went to report to my boss. She came outside. We walked around the courthouse. She said that she could see a figure. She called the local PD. We never left the courthouse. The PD came and we went to the roof. There was nothing. All the doors were locked. Thanks.

The man said he saw the figures on the roof "floating and gliding."

Fourth Communication: There were no cameras on the roof. I saw the one figure floating and gliding. It gave me chills. I grabbed my phone camera. The figures kept coming back to edge of the roof. I got those shots. One had a long neck and there was something around the neck. One appears to be wearing a military hat. When you zoom in the image it is just strange. I am not sure if the images that are zoomed in on can be cleaned up with software. The concrete rail is five feet tall. When I look over the edge I have to stand on my tip toes for my head to look over. I am not tall. I am just 5’9”.

Fifth Communication: After we circled the building my boss called the PD. My boss saw someone moving around. I showed her my pictures and she was freaked out. You don’t have to post it. I just wanted someone to see the pictures and get your thoughts of the figures.

In the past there have been reports of tall aliens who seem to float or glide.

Note: Initially when I looked at the “unzoomed” photos I thought that a regular person had been photographed, but when I read the witness report and looked at the zoomed in photos I realized that this is something quite unusual and unexplainable. Unfortunately a low resolution camera was used to take these photos. This makes it difficult to obtain more detail in blowups. Also some details of this report are sketchy. The witness said that he originally called the police, but a later communication revealed that his boss called the police. From the sounds of the report the witness’s boss and a guard were already in the building before he opened up. This implies that he was opening the courthouse for public access. I don’t have any reason to believe that this is a hoaxed report. The witness in his fifth (last) communication above stated that he only wanted my opinion on the identity of the figures. He stated that I didn’t need to post the report. Hoaxers have the motive of publicity. This is not the case here.

What Could These Figure(s) Be? In the 1960’s Charles Hall was a weather observer at the Nellis AFB Bomber Range in Nevada. He had been regularly contacted by a race of “aliens” that he referred to as “Tall Whites.” Charles Hall said that the “Tall Whites” would glide off of the ground when moving and they would keep growing throughout their life and could reach 8 to 9 feet in height. This is consistent with the estimated heights of the above figures. These figures glided like the “Tall Whites.” However, the “Tall Whites” did have more of a white appearance, but looked very humanoid in appearance. The above figures also are very humanoid in appearance.

www.ufosnw.com...

www.ufosnw.com...
edit on 02pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just looking at the photo, i see a guy wearing a black T shirt, and you can even see his watch on his wrist

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If you look at both images, the enhanced one has messed up the head area making it look alien. The unenhansed one looks like a person. They need to try some other enhansment softwear from the original.

As to how it would be possible to get up there and disappear, there are many climbing techniques and such that would work. As to the height of the individuals in question, they could have been using drywall stilts. I am not saying this is what is seen here. I am saying these methods and items could be used by someone to at least replicate what is seen here.

We need more information and another enhansment of that image before arguing this as being aliens, a hoax, or a misidentification of something normal.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I’m not saying they are “alien”, but if there were such entities, who’s to say they didn’t invent t-shirts and wrist bands/watches. I don’t think these items are exclusive to humans.

a reply to: vlawde

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is my choice. It's an alien, and a tall one. OR it's someone on the roof.

One requires me to believe all sorts of things I can't verify or never have seen. The other requires nothing of me.

If I were a true conspiracy nut, I'd choose the alien.

But I'm a realist. And I'll go with a guy on the roof.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

and you can even see his watch on his wrist

Yeah, that shows all you know about it. It's a ''Beeblebrox '' 1500 Intergalactic Communicator with laser attachment.
Scheesh, you skeptics....

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Looks like a picture of a guy with a brimmed hat in a uniform with his face mask or goggles pushed up onto his forehead. Probably someone inspecting the roof or the air conditioning or furnace or something, could be someone checking electrical up there too. Maybe masks were required by people to get through the court house.

I don't think aliens would have short sleeve uniforms with a stripe on the arm. I have seen uniforms like that, maybe an alien stole one from the laundromat. Looks like a company name or name patch near the guys left shirt pocket.

There are always stairways to get to the roof, sometimes they are fire escapes on the outside of the building though. The cops got up there. If the guy was a worker, he would have locked the door to the roof when he came down, you can't leave it open.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
One look at the images and it looks like a guy in a dark T-shirt looking over the edge of that roof. Hunched over a bit with both hands bracing in support. Nothing out of the ordinary in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It looks like an alien wearing a black t-shirt and a watch while standing on the roof.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There seems to be a few different levels of roof area, and also a few different windows/doors that could possibly be used to gain access to/from the roof. Might not be easy, but not impossible either, to climb down. Since they waited for the cops to arrive, before going up to the roof, then there was probably plenty of time for someone to climb down.

Also, I think it looks like his weight is on his hands/arms, as if he pulled himself up to lean out & look over the edge, trying to find the best way down. His feet could be a couple feet above the actual roof.

I'm pretty sure this is the same building. It's the Volusia County Courthouse, in DeLand, Florida.

It's not easy to see in that↑ pic, but you can actually see 2 ladders in this↓ pic, that appear to be permanently attached to the wall.

IF you were up there and knew you had been spotted, but the people that spotted you had gone inside the building, then it might look like a good idea to go over to the ladder, then shimmy down that black pipe (or whatever that thing is... maybe electrical conduit).

edit on 10/2/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A normal looking guy on the roof = aliens
Maybe his repair truck parked on the curb = spaceship

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So I'm wondering if anyone knows a website that report's more ufo stuffs than political/pandemic stuffs???? =p

seriously!!! the un-muffed image looks like someone with a dark beenie and maybe some shades pushed up to high forehead position...?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I’m not saying it’s aliens, but it’s aliens.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My 3 cents ( I got a raise!)…….. it reeks of a Paranormal Apparition aka Spirit, Ghost, residual haunting, etc..

…..”The man says there was no way for anyone to have access to the roof

They called the Police Dept. and never left the building. When they got in and went up to the roof, there was nothing and nobody there.

The man said he saw the figures on the roof "floating and gliding.”…….

Purported to be a ghost, not a chimney, on a rooftop at night

edit on 2-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interesting story…
However the scaling in the photos highly suggest the story is bogus…
The parapet does not have 5 foot walls unless the rooms are 15 feet tall and the windows are 8 feet tall…
Aprox…

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Looks like a human to me, BUT, LOL!

10 or 11 years ago, some woman nextdoor was reportedly doing doing some type of witchcraft, and evidently caused a portal or something to open up between our homes. It was like a poltergeist here for at least 3 months. It was always funny when lots of people were here to witness the events. Not so funny when people were here alone.

One appeared to a guest who was preparing to climb in his sleeping bag down stairs and spoke to him. It looked very human, and stared at him for some moments, before fading like a vapor.

I finally had enough, and asked the guy next door. Big guy. I asked " are you guys having any strange paranormal stuff happening over here"? His face got all screwed up, like he was going to cry.... I said " Oh no!!!!"

He starts telling me all these stories of what's going on over there. One story is- His wife is in the back yard early in the morning. The gate opens and he walks into the yard. He walks right past her without saying a thing, and goes into the garage and disappears. She was pissed! He hadn't even acknowledged her. She follows after him right away, goes into the house, and yells "Honey! He's still in bed, in his night clothes. It wasn't even him!

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I agree with Vlawde,
I’m seeing a dude in a black short sleeve shirt, and yes, complete with wrist watch.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wait , people see an alien in that pic and not just a person on the roof leaning forward?
edit on 2-10-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Bah, another report of strangely tall hominids on hierarchical architecture ... nothing to see here, move along.

Remember, there are no "others" ruling over humanity. We are free and sovereign beings... except for our own rulers we freely elect, of course.

What's on TV?
edit on 10/2/2021 by Baddogma because: edited by others for revealing too much

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

and you can even see his watch on his wrist

Yeah, that shows all you know about it. It's a ''Beeblebrox '' 1500 Intergalactic Communicator with laser attachment.
Scheesh, you skeptics....

With the logarithmic vocaliser! A mark 2 no less!

Dude, I’m so green right now I could squeej!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join