It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I finally quit the Democratic party (earlier this year)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyadambizness

er when I was registered anything else. Truth is, I've watched the Demonrat party go from left-wing nuts to full blown Communist scum over the past few decades, and the truth is the GOP has done the same thing but on a slower pace. Left wing/Right wing are still part of the same bird--who only care about power, and who controls the purse strings...Mitch McConnell, anyone?

Yep I hear you!!!! Mitch really is quite the little turncoat these days. I’m disgusted but not totally surprised either. These people have allowed communism to take root and they have not truly opposed the takeover of our government.
Yes, communism is truly evil. And for the record, as Antony Sutton wrote about, Wall Street financed both the Bolshevik Revolution and the fascist regime of Hitler.
Today they are still financing these factions and the takeover of our govt and the media and all other power brokers, and they enable Big Tech and Big Pharma. It’s shocking to see how the giant corporations have garnered so much power and are used to achieve the goals of the One World Totalitarian govt. I’ve posted about this stuff since I joined ats and just have people tell me I don’t know what Marxism is. It would be almost comical, but they are diehard leftists who opposed me.
The NWO is neither right nor left and is all-powerful. I would say it’s even the outplaying of Armageddon.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: carewemust
We Independents are almost THE MAJORITY of voters.

Welcome to the club, and congratulations for USING your brain.

You're an Independent? Strange, I kinda got the impression that you are a bit pro Trump and anti Dems/Biden etc?

Maybe I have misread your many, many posts on those subjects?
Probably Indie on the more conservative side, but I can see not diehard right.
I considered Libertarian after Bush Jr showed his globalist hand. But I was reading John Birch society books like, “The Establishments Man” about Bush Sr and also reading Sutton about Hegelian dialectics and Skull and Bones. Hint: both Bush Jr and John Kerry are Skull and Bones and we knew it in 04!
The NWO is neither right nor left but solidly totalitarian.
edit on 3-10-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Good to see NOT ONE person disagrees with ANY of the OPs reasons

Widespread election fraud is obvious. Anti American, anti western values of the dems (and the left) is not debated either

Good to see

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Based on your opinions I find it really hard to believe you were a fellow Democrat at any point in time.

Makes me think this post is one of 3 things:

1. You're an alt right conservative that wants to raise morale among your other alt right conservatives by creating a fake persona that carries the narrative that your group "got one" and that you're "turning the tide" so that you can then all talk about how it's impossible for a Lib to win bc you guys have been "turning" ... "All the libs"...

2. You're an alt right conservative hoping that this post will influence Democrats/Liberals/Progressives who actually ARE having a hard time with some of this administrations actions into "coming to your side" and "uniting against a common enemy" so you can get them to lend their ear and fill it with baseless conspiracy and incorrectly framed data and propaganda.

3. Youve always been independent and are probably actually a Libertarian and a Contrarian and you are constantly arriving for "balance in the force" and 3 of the last 4 main elections being won by the left feels wrong to you.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Based on your opinions I find it really hard to believe you were a fellow Democrat at any point in time.

1. You're an alt right conservative that wants to raise morale among your other alt right conservatives by creating a fake persona that carries the narrative that your group "got one" and that you're "turning the tide" so that you can then all talk about how it's impossible for a Lib to win bc you guys have been "turning" ... "All the libs"...

2. You're an alt right conservative hoping that this post will influence Democrats/Liberals/Progressives who actually ARE having a hard time with some of this administrations actions into "coming to your side" and "uniting against a common enemy" so you can get them to lend their ear and fill it with baseless conspiracy and incorrectly framed data and propaganda.

3. Youve always been independent and are probably actually a Libertarian and a Contrarian and you are constantly arriving for "balance in the force" and 3 of the last 4 main elections being won by the left feels wrong to you.

You'd be wrong, but it's funny you try and ascribe nefarious motives to my post. I wrote it as earnestly and honestly as I could. (Which is why all my reasons for leaving are valid and not just political slogans.)
The Democratic party bears little resemblance the the party I joined many, many years ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I was a democrat back in 2005.

When the election scandal was about people suspecting Dominion machines to have played a role in Bush defeating Kerry.

When all my liberal poly sci professors were busy telling me that almost all American media was owned by 4 or 5 umbrella companies, and keeping things out of the news they didn't want us to see. (I only ever took something like 4 poly sci classes, though.)

The "free speech zones" into which protesters were being herded at Bush rallies appalled me.

Now the dems are the totalitarians.

I guess in the end, my true stance is anti-totalitarian. They just keep changing what it's called.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

it's good to know others see this as well. I was starting to think it was just the way right wingers saw things and everyone else was fine with the direction things were going. it's a shame the party left you. Maybe if a few others stand up and say something those loud progressives will loose some momentum.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

rather than derp through life, why don't you check his post history. he's been here a while, long enough for most of the regulars to have interreacted with him before. It's a shame everyone isn't as woke as you are.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
A few reasons:
Thanks for bypassing congress for illegal orders, you are actually worse than Trump when it comes to ignoring our Constitution and Rule of Law.

Not really sure why I wanted to get this off my chest, but I did.

I would agree with almost everything you wrote, except the last part. President Trump did not do anything that was unconstitutional. In fact the democrat party and the left in pretty much everything they have done from 2015 to today, and earlier too, has been unconstitutional.

Now the Biden administration is concentrating and agreeing with the "national school board" in making parents that complaint about critical race theory, or complain about their minor children being indoctrinated to be sex slaves of adult left-wing perverts makes those parents into "domestic terrorists..."

First the democrat party made their entire political opponents into extremists, terrorists, and criminals... Now they are going after everyone that protests their dictatorship, including other democrat parents whom realize how bad the democrat party and their agenda is...

edit on 5-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join