It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom MacDonald - America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'm not American. And I don't much like rap.

But every time I see this guy in my youtube feed, and listen, he has it all down.. Some of his words are pure lyrical genius.

And for a rapper, he's someone I can listen to and actually understand!

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I love him. Did you know he's canadien not even from the usa. He's more American than most I know.
Waiting for him to call out what's his name in Canada

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I love him. Did you know he's canadien not even from the usa. He's more American than most I know.
Waiting for him to call out what's his name in Canada

I didn't know he was Canadian. Not looked a lot into him actually, just see a lot of his videos, and they're always on point. Actually, I think I first heard of him when a video of his was banned from youtube, made me look into it. since then, ye ol' youtube's algorithm has been sending his videos my way.

So I had to sub to his channel.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Tom is awesome and I'm not a huge rap fan. He has a great flow.and speaks truth in his songs and he doesn't give a f**k what people think and I respect that.
First heard his music on the Tore Says show, appropriate music for what she does

Thanks for posting and making his name known even more. S+F

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

I always share truth like his, even if farcebook pings me for it on the rare occasion

He is definitely unique in what he does, definitely doesn't give af about what main stream society thinks. Gotta respect that!!

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Tom MacDonald is what Marshall Mathers dreams about being when he's all by himself and thinking about how he's sold out to the system

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Tom Macdonald is not a lyrical genius, he is not a good rapper, he does not have a good flow, his lyrics are extremely basic and dumbed down. I do like rap and take issue with people that don't like rap saying this guy is good, I always thought he was a meme because it is so comical. He's a poser only people that don't like rap think it is good. He should make a song about his country's issues, he's like the Piers Morgan of rap commentating on American politics which he is not a part of. It's like in South Park when the vamp kids (Tom Macdonald fans) cramp the goth kids (Hip Hop) style and everyone calls the goth kids vamp.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jdubious

Yes, yes, yes, and opinions are like... what?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don’t like music, never have.

But, Tom is my favorite.

I have heard all his songs.

I really like “Dear Slim”.

edit on 2-1-2022 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

top topics

join