It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi-Granny Dash.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
No doubt the same people shouting for this are the same people who are shouting to turn the unvaccinated into lepers.
I've heard more than a few globalist/communists calling for camps,saying they don't want to work or even breath the same air as the unvaccinated.
Germany,leave the old woman in peace and start actually prosecuting the 'cultural enrichers' who are raping your own women and men.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

And for me being vaxxed (pressure and promises), then the question becomes, are you ever vaxxed enough?

Maybe we got to do this every Friday?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
In my village we were quite advanced (yawn), we even knew what the difference between a wedding and a funeral was.

One less drunk guy.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
a reply to: Uknownparadox

There is ALWAYS a choice!
Just sayin......

ah, the call of the completely ignorant.

so much choice in Nazi Germany. well i guess she had the same choice as millions of Germans, do it or have one or more of the following done when caught, end up in the camps themselves, get shot, get tortured (although this last one you had the best chance of surviving, since after being badly tortured, sometimes for weeks, they might let you go home if they felt you were broken enough not to cause anymore problems). that was the reality.

everything i have seen says 1943, as an 18 year old. guess what, in 1943 women in Germany were conscripted into the military. and since females typically didn't do front line service, other than things like nurses, they filled other roles to free up the men to fight, especially roles like SECRETARIAL STAFF,and radio/communications positions. so how much choice do conscripted personal get in what they do and where? typically none, they are sent where they are sent. and what is the penalty for desertion again? oh that's right, things like being shot, tortured, and/or put into the camps as inmates.

to be honest even if she volunteered to work, just how much choice do you think she had about where and what she was doing? do you thing they gave her and everyone else a free choice of what they did and where? "hey we got this opening in a death camp, do you want it?*

the reality is she likely had no choice, nor say in where she worked. and of course we cant forget that being 18 in 1943 means that she would have been completely indoctrinated (brainwashed), at the minimum since she was 12 years old. and not just through school, which of course was mandatory, with mandatory attendance. but also a participating member of the league of German girls, the female version of the Hitler youth program, also mandatory participation and membership.

there is no way she should be persecuted for "war crimes", just because she happened to work in the office of a camp. especially since she even gave evidence at the war crimes trials against those who actually were war criminals. if she actually even did personally commit any such crimes, such as personally killing prisoners in the camps (remember it was far more than just Jews), then why wasn't she tried at that time, right after the war? why wait well over 70 years to do so?

no, this is just a political stunt, and nothing more. basically charging someone, anyone, to charge someone and keep the anger going. what is next? charge the kid that was forced to work as a janitor of the office? after all they would be just as guilty of war crimes, or since we are running out of people who were adults at the time, how about the kids of those that worked at the camps? after all this is not about any actual justice.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

They should give Granny a job in Australia. 🤣

(post by Kingnothing33 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 2-10-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Chasing down and prosecuting this woman, although morally correct, serves mainly so the Germans can pretend Denazification was a real and effective thing rather than a morally repugnant whitewash.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

You say completely ignorant, some say morally responsible, emotionally mature adulthood in a democracy.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Me and my granny (towards the end, been a few years now).

Was she ever a "Nazi"?
Sure all the Germans were at a point.

Did she ever discriminate or treat anyone badly?
Not that I ever saw.

I loved her very much.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Where do all the old people go?
OK, now I'm just playing dumb.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: generik

You say completely ignorant, some say morally responsible, emotionally mature adulthood in a democracy.

that is quite possibly where the ignorance stems from. you have only known the ability to have a choice, and are unable to fathom not having one. and that is understandable, that you might not be able to wrap your head around the fact that not everyone, everywhere has, or had the ability to make such choices. just as a friend in the tropics just couldn't wrap their head around temperatures getting down to -20C and lower. to someone in who's experience +26C is COLD, such temperatures, and surviving in such temperatures is so foreign as to be inconceivable to them.

that however does not change the fact that people everywhere don't have the same ability of choice. and it is the understanding of that which would make someone "morally responsible, emotionally mature adulthood". not just sitting in your ignorance feeling oh so morally superior to those who do not have that same ability of choice you are lucky enough to have.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well she's only 5 years older than Soros, and he's allowed to be free and still working. So I guess she thought she was in the clear.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Apparently German police have apprehended this 96-year-old suspect.

BERLIN — The 96-year-old woman, a former secretary in a concentration camp, was supposed to appear in court to face charges of being an accessory in the deaths of more than 11,000 people, in what may be one of the last Nazi trials in Germany. But instead of taking a taxi from her assisted living home outside Hamburg to the nearby court, Irmgard Furchner, who was 18 when she started work in 1943 at the Stutthof concentration camp in Poland, headed instead for a nearby subway station, according to the court

www.nytimes.com...

I think this is totally ridiculous, especially considering her position back then.
Not sure what purpose this is supposed to serve?

Societies can continue to look like they hate Nazi's while behaving like Nazi's under the worldwide Vaxzi Party. That's why.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

Everything you said was right. It was not a free choice country. There was a lot of horrors going on there.

But dang this was funny.

"hey we got this opening in a death camp, do you want it?*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join