It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi-Granny Dash.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Apparently German police have apprehended this 96-year-old suspect.

BERLIN — The 96-year-old woman, a former secretary in a concentration camp, was supposed to appear in court to face charges of being an accessory in the deaths of more than 11,000 people, in what may be one of the last Nazi trials in Germany. But instead of taking a taxi from her assisted living home outside Hamburg to the nearby court, Irmgard Furchner, who was 18 when she started work in 1943 at the Stutthof concentration camp in Poland, headed instead for a nearby subway station, according to the court

www.nytimes.com...

I think this is totally ridiculous, especially considering her position back then.
Not sure what purpose this is supposed to serve?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I was reading about this earlier. Did seem a bit strange that they waited so long. But I guess everybody needs to be held accountable at some point for their actions.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Except for the Nazis we kept.
I mean NASA and NAZI - change one letter.

Very impressive, Mr. Bond.
Let me shake your hand.
I just came from the crapper.
And was cleaning fish-guts.
But, wow, thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
If we come to the conclusion that she's simply persecuted for being old and German.

That's not a good future for anyone of Germanic descent, including the Anglo-Saxons.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Let me shake your hand.
But, wow, thanks.

It's 2 letters ...

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I think this is totally ridiculous, especially considering her position back then. Not sure what purpose this is supposed to serve?

I think the purpose it is suppose to serve, is to show they will hold the people who had no choice accountable. Maybe they will sentence her to a trip to the Von Braun center in Huntsville Alabama.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

There is ALWAYS a choice!

Just sayin......

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Typists - the source of all evil.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
a reply to: Uknownparadox

There is ALWAYS a choice!

Just sayin......

yes, just like the pilots of Enola Gay.

"But sarge, aint they just civilians down there?

Awww, we already firebombed da hell outta dem!"

Here is your special medal bombarder and (whisper) I believe the boys are workin' on a set of commemoration stamps to mark the occasion. Come on dowwwwn...

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
There are endless lists of former nazi and been around for long time.
And they should all answer for their past.
But I just hate they wait until they have lived a full life, all this should have happened right after the war until everyone of them had been captured.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I am one Nazi hating, antisemite hating SOB. Real Nazis, not the hyperbole of the modern left.

This woman was no Nazi.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox
a reply to: halfoldman

I think this is totally ridiculous, especially considering her position back then. Not sure what purpose this is supposed to serve?

I think the purpose it is suppose to serve, is to show they will hold the people who had no choice accountable. Maybe they will sentence her to a trip to the Von Braun center in Huntsville Alabama.

Some one could see double standards , Werner von braun had thousands of forced laborers working for him in Peenemünde and later underground in east germany when the allied bombing campaign on Peenemünde got too heavy.

Got extracted through paperclip , no questions asked.

One could argue that is not really fair.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: halfoldman

Let me shake your hand.
But, wow, thanks.

It's 2 letters ...

Zilence!.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I am one Nazi hating, antisemite hating SOB. Real Nazis, not the hyperbole of the modern left.

This woman was no Nazi.

SO I guess you do not abide, do ya Aldo

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Atrocities were committed by all sides during WW2. The Geneva convention was broken by ALL SIDES.

Germany needs to get over the shame of its forefathers and sisters and move on.

To prosecute this late is pointless. Who are they sending a message to?... Themselves?, Just so they can feel a bit better?. Very few people remain alive who were involved in the persecution and annihilation of millions during the '30s and 40's.

75 million or so died prematurely as a result of human actions during WW2, Mostly civilians and mostly due to deliberate acts of Genocide.

Who should we prosecute next?. Stalin for starving Millions of his own people, Bomber Harris for Dresden, Churchhill for the genocide of millions through starvation in India. Trevelyan for the Genocide in Ireland, once again through starvation, LBJ for Vietnam, Blair, and Bush for Iraq??????,
We could go on and on.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Related: Namibian Parliament stormed after German genocide settlement.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
It's 2 letters ...

Grammar Nazi!

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I saw this and thought it was absolutely absurd. She too was a victim. It's not like she had a choice unless she wanted death. If she didn't comply I am sure death was her only option. She is 96 let it go.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
I saw this and thought it was absolutely absurd. She too was a victim. It's not like she had a choice unless she wanted death. If she didn't comply I am sure death was her only option. She is 96 let it go.

"we had no choice" that is what they all say.
I say lock her up in a small cell with the pictures of all the people that died in the camp she served, perhaps she will remember then.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

You don't think you could ever be in a similar position?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join