It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Havana Syndrome Attack Reported in New Country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
When I come across one of these stories I try and post the news. I think it was withing the last two months there was another thread about the Havana syndrome and we still have no definitive answers since first reported in Havana a few years ago.

Sources say intelligence officer evacuated from Serbia by CIA

(Newser) – ‘Havana Syndrome’ has apparently reached Serbia. Current and former US officials tell the Wall Street Journal an intelligence officer serving there was recently evacuated by the CIA after suffering serious symptoms consistent with the attacks. The attacks by unknown assailants using still-unclear methods have expanded of late after originating in Cuba in 2016, with incidents recently reported in India, Vietnam, Germany, and Austria, and experts say that’s not all. “In the past 60 to 90 days, there have been a number of other reported cases” both on US soil and around the world, according to a professor advising the US government on the attacks. “They are seen as valid reports with verified health indicators.”

The neurological symptoms associated with the attacks, which officials suspect are wielded using a directed-energy source, include dizziness, headaches, blurred vision, and memory loss. US intelligence officers and diplomats have been affected, and frustration is growing over the lack of clarity on the issue or a solution to the problem. In an editorial Tuesday, the editorial board of the Washington Post wrote that with cases totaling more than 200, including some among children, it’s “unacceptable” that the mystery remains unsolved and the attacks ongoing. “How have the perpetrators managed to conceal sneak attacks on US officials around the world? They have not made any demands. Are they trying to disrupt the work of spies and diplomats to create chaos and uncertainty? Or worse?” (Read more Havana syndrome stories.)

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

We are probably seeing made-in-China microwave ovens, with the faraday shield current deactivated.I have seen a few vids of these things modified. If you get too close it is reported that it could ignite ammunition, Occams razor. Please correct me if I am wrong.I am sure a few rapid toasties will soon fry a few brain cells.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Total BS. Isn’t it curious, that only soldiers, spies, diplomats, and State Dept staff get hit with "mysterious weapons" nobody knows anything about, if we are to believe CNN, CBS, and the rest of the lying corporate media playing cover for US Gov? They know and using it as a convenient excuse for xyz reasons. NSA & CIA have classified intelligence concerning these AHI neurowarfare attacks dating back to at least the 1990s. 👇👇

Source: NSA memo confirming [PDF]

In totalitarian 2021, the danger now to the whole world is the entrenchment of use of these nefarious EMF/Neuro/Nano weapons, their concealment in language as in fact, and their funded deployment in such innocuously-presented scenarios as "crowd control" and "maintenance of the peace."

COVERT TECHNOLOGIES: The kinds of covert technologies known to be in use on people is being covered here: Extrajudicial Targeting Technologies (Weapons Use/Tests/Abuse) — Biometric Surveillance, Non Lethal Weapons, Neuroweapons

From 2006:

Evidence of Contracts Pointing to US and NATO Weapons Testing on Citizens [PDF]

And back to blaming Russians, again.🤡

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
EndtheMadnessNow

Well if we have it then China IMO for sure will have it to as they have certainly the desire and means to get their hands on just about anything we or the West develops.. Oh and Russia too hahahaha
edit on 727stk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The great scientific community has determined the Havana Syndrome was caused by Crickets... I kid you not.
www.zerohedge.com...

Noises linked to mysterious injuries among US diplomats in Cuba were most likely caused by crickets — not microwave weapons — according to a declassified scientific review commissioned by the US State Department and obtained by BuzzFeed News.
The State Department report was written by the JASON advisory group, an elite scientific board that has reviewed US national security concerns since the Cold War. It was completed in November of 2018, two years after dozens of US diplomats in Cuba and their families reported hearing buzzing noises and then experiencing puzzling neurological injuries, including pain, vertigo, and difficulty concentrating.

Wow I am glad they figured that out ! (sarc) I need me one of those scientific kinda jobs... Wonder if lab coat, ear plugs, goggles, and a cricket proof mask is provided ?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

They are claiming that Havana Syndrome is caused by crickets. How is it possible for crickets to create such a Frequency?
edit on 2-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

They are claiming that Havana Syndrome is caused by crickets. How is it possible for crickets to create such a Frequency?

I guess only those with the lab coat, ear plugs, goggles, and a cricket proof mask will ever know. Funny how the same Crickets live in Havana and Serbia.. if you believe the experts.. ?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
HAARP ! wat else XD

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

And what about all the reports of so many people developing severe cases of tinnitus over the past dozen years!
I I have a severe case myself that nothing helps.

Whenever I get too close to a microwave oven I literally feel my brain buzz.
We just got rid of ours.
Never again.....!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut

And what about all the reports of so many people developing severe cases of tinnitus over the past dozen years!
I I have a severe case myself that nothing helps.

Whenever I get too close to a microwave oven I literally feel my brain buzz.
We just got rid of ours.
Never again.....!!!!

I haven't heard about this.....is there a story somewhere on it? I get tinnitus every now and then.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What's your theory on it? My gut says it's the Russians having fun with some new toys.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am so surprised ATS isn't talking more about this, or are we and it's dissappearing? Remember Kamala apparently was a victim a couple of months back? This is scary stuff. This is a game changer and pure evil people are using it.

top topics

join