It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Turns to Jelly Trying to Save His Agenda - Grips Nancy Pelosi's Hand for Comfort.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
ROFLMAO Biden talking now and he's a total wreck.

Slurring, squinting, grimacing, clicking words 不不不不

one eye closed more than the other eye 不不不不

20 lies in first 5 minutes 不不不不

Taking fake easy questions

edit on Oct-04-2021 by xuenchen because: 不不突不不

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I can't hear it where I am, but can see it on a screen. He looks strange. Stranger than usual.

What's wrong with cutting spending so you don't have to raise the credit limit?

That's what any of us would do.

Right?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Have you ever noticed how 4 years in the White House has a toll on Most Presidents ?
Aging more rapidly,White Hair ETC.
It won't have any affect on one that's already Dead.

originally posted by: xuenchen
ROFLMAO Biden talking now and he's a total wreck.

Slurring, squinting, grimacing, clicking words 不不不不

one eye closed more than the other eye 不不不不

20 lies in first 5 minutes 不不不不

Taking fake easy questions

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Your choices seem to be rather copious.

Though the obvious ones--Pelosi, Schumer, etc... don't seem to be the ones pulling the puppet strings.

The First Lady is my choice of puppet master. She wouldn't be the first First Lady to be the power behind the throne.

Woodrow Wilson's wife was by some accounts de facto President during the final year or so of his Presidency. His health had deteriorated greatly.

Nancy Reagan for much the same reason. Reagan's mental health, due to Alzheimer's.

There have certainly been other First Ladies who wielded influence greater than being the wife of the President.

It seems obvious, though I really hope I'm wrong, that Mr. Biden has some mental health issues, and that he's being controlled by someone, or several someone's, in the background. Who is better positioned than the First Lady? Chief of Staff, perhaps? Other "advisors", who are in unsanctioned positions of influence, equally perhaps?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: carewemust

Hmmmmm.. Bidens Huma?

Who is he. Damn these masks are coming in handy for nefarious actors on the left, eh?

Huma was Hillary's assistant.

This Chinese guy who is always a few feet from Joe Biden, no matter where he goes, is much more. He can be seen giving orders to everyone else around Joe Biden....at meetings, on tarmacs, during press briefings, etc..

I'm still waiting for someone here on ATS to identify him. Until that comes, I'll continue to refer to him as China Joe's boss.

Oh noes! Slanty eyed, eh?

You will continue to do that despite all evidence to the contrary that has already been shown to you.

Racist.

Wow you're a despicable human being

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join