It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Dane Wigington a shill and/or a PSYOP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Dane often talks about geo engineering but everything he does leads into rabbit holes and circular things that get nowhere and if you attempt to challenge him *even if you partially agree with him that something is wrong* you get shadowbanned and banned out right. Everything is either full on skeptic or full on believers with no room for middle ground thinking:

Something doesn't feel right about him:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NomoremediaBS

You kept it short, so I'll reciprocate the same.

My observations are that there are significantly LESS "chemtrails" in the skies verses 3 or 4 years ago at any given season of the year.

That's particularly peculiar to me.

ETA: Yeah, I know... the 2020 shutdown. However, even before that it was clearly tapering off considerably.

edit on 10/1/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NomoremediaBS

He's just a businessman. He makes money from keeping a base of people believing in chemtrails and the like. He won't debate because he keeps the definitions vague enough that nobody really knows what a "chemtrail" is. You just have to be afraid of them and know "they" are doing it.

Science explains a good bit of what's up there, and if the true believers would open up to looking at the facts, then it might be possible to keep an eye on things to make sure "they" don't ever do some of the things they propose. But when folks point to a contrail that lasts more than a few minutes and won't believe it's anything other than "insert your pet theory here", there isn't any room for discussion.

Plus this conspiracy is relatively harmless. OUtside of folks making orgone cloud busters and shaking their fists at the sky, not much else happens.

new topics

join