It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody does it quite like Rand Paul...HHS Secy. Bacerra is eviscerated

page: 1

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Bacerra travels the country calling people "flat-earthers" that dare question whether or not their natural immunity after having had Covid-19 is as good as that from the pharma jab.

As Rand Paul points out, Bacerra is not a medical doctor, nor does he have a science degree. Bacerra wasn't even aware of the studies showing that natural immunity may even be better, yet Becerra never misses a chance to insult those that even question the possibility.

I hope the natural immunity issue continues to be front and center in the debates.

www.c-span.org.../senator-paul-asserts-natural-immunity-good-covid-19-vaccine

....or watch it on YT while it's still up:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Rand Paul and everyone else make things too complicated. Maybe it's just human nature?

I must not be human, because whenever someone tells me stories or beliefs about catching Covid-19 twice, I simply whip out my phone, open this bookmarked website: www.cdc.gov...

And Read aloud these words from the CDC webpage (in case they're illiterate);

"Cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare​.​"

and tell them this is true of all 34 million who have recovered from Covid-19 in America.

I then tell the person, "Hopefully you will be lucky enough to catch and recover from Covid-19 like I was. You can then avoid these brand-new vaccines and booster drugs."

Just tell it like it is, and move on.

edit on 10/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yet, there are so many people that have had Covid-19 and recovered that go ahead and get the pharma jab. I think many do it because of the advice coming out of the pieholes of people like Bacerra.

Most people probably think the Health and Human Services Secy. probably had some type of medical or science degree and would only make statements from such a perspective. How wrong they are!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
People who recovered from this and then got the "jab" probably felt pressured by work, travel, or other measures that are bombarding the population as we speak.

I agree with Rand and again believe he is on to something.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Paul Rand. Doing what should be done.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

This is what is so frustrating for those that have the natural immunity.

The "authorities" won't even consider it when making decisions that affect travel, work, restaurants, school, and other events. You either show proof of vaccination or you're out!

I hope Paul and others keep pressing this.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Fantastic video, thanx for posting. Whatever one thinks of Rand Paul, is there anything not true in what he said here? a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Xavier is a dumb ass. California AG. Just like Kamala. Im embarrassed that both have risen to national prominence.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have a dirty little secret. Ever since the Guv let me vote again, I vote Ron Paul every time every contest. Maybe it's a protest vote I don't care.

I just got my first jury duty summons. Feels good to be included but we all know I will never sit on a jury.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This was posted yesterday
Of course, the more that see it the better
Arrogance and anti-science called out
edit on 1-10-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fix

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You wouldn't believe how many people have told me they know someone or even someones as in multiple people who have caught it twice. I've even had it happened a few times that I was told of someone getting it 3 times. That tends to be the end of the conversation and I change the subject. If they are going to make stuff up like that nothing I am going to say is going to change their position...its just pointless. As far as I have seen reinfections are around 1% and I am happy to accept that 1% over the vaccine which does a much poorer job at preventing covid.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I don't know what the hell I have caught, but same symptoms as C19 I got last Sept/Oct, confirmed with antibody test this March. Two weeks in and it is the lethargy that is driving me round the bend now.

No Jabberwocky btw.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
He’s great but the dude is on an island.
He knows what’s going on and isn’t loud enough.
CALL OUT ALL THE CRIMINALS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

And it may well be that you happened to be in the unlucky 1% which sucks for anyone in that position. The fact you had the proper before and after testing is more than most for sure.

I just see 1% chance as the lower risk option...espcially after having it and barely being sick.

new topics

top topics

join