It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Workers Who Maintain Supply Chains Warn of Worldwide ‘System Collapse’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Couldn't agree more. We've already seen multiple governments essentially suspending the legal system and due process by enacting emergency measures and declaring states of emergency.

Tracking The Global Response To Covid-19

Covid-19 Measures in Canada Alone

Who needs a constitution when government stooges can circumvent them by edict?

🤡🌎

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Absolutely right. China is also the world's largest producer of rare earth metals. Without those metals almost all electronic devices of consequence are unable to function. There have been some moves made in the USofA to manufacture and recycle rare earths (the army has even been investing in this) but it is all still in the exploration and development phase.

Two companies to watch are Texas Minerals Resource Corp (stock ticker TMRF) and Geomega Resources Inc (ticker GOMRF). TMRF is securing contracts for mining and extraction of a very large rare earth deposit in Texas. GOMRF is developing rare earth recycling processes which are sustainable and efficient without causing pollution and environmental destruction.

I picked up a decent bag of both stocks in early 2020 amd have made a fair amount of money playing the rises and falls of the stock since. This is not financial advice. I like ATS and I think these companies have the potential to do very well, so I'm mentioning these companies to those who may not be aware of them.

Back on topic: if one of the results of this manufactured covid pandemic is quality manufacturing returns to America, that would be great, thought it would be a very painful transition to get to that point. There is no good reason to produce vital goode and services overseas. Disposable consumerism and planned obsolence need to end.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
[DOOM ON]

[/doom off]

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Absolutely. The doom reference was a bit tongue in cheek. It's important not to take things too seriously and to have a little bit of fun in the potential zombie apocalypse ahead.

When a consortium of global shipping industries representing 65,000,000 employees comes together to send letters like the one they sent a few days ago, it's not a good sign of things to come.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah absolutely. When I flew into Holland I was impressed by the amount of cargo ships idling off of the coast of Rotterdam, waiting to come to port. I asked a few people if that was normal and they said absolutely not.

Years ago when I was more naïve I was surprised and concerned to learn how many USofA ports were owned in large part by foreign interests.

Foreign Investments in U.S. Ports

In light of the events of years prior it is no longer surprising that this has been allowed it occur. It's still pretty concerning though.

The Cali clustersnip has to be by design. I was dumb enough to live there twice (in my defense I was up in the Sierra Nevada's in NorCal as far from the coast as possible), and fortunate enough to get out twice. I've got a lot of family there and I feel for them. What a mess.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Hey Fam, hope all is well with you!

Chinese chip firms temporarily halt production due to nationwide power curbs

My understanding is that Chinese companies are cutting production because it's becoming too cost preventative due to rising prices and material shortages. China has been getting a total pass in the Paris Climate Accords and carbon credit tax scheme and is due to continue getting a pass for years. It is the only way China would agree to signing into the accord and is a big part of why the carbon credit fraud is total bullsnip.

In my opinion it's just another way for politcians, governments, oligarchs, and multinational corporations to enrich themselves at the expense of individuals and small businesses. The politicians found a way to vote themselves into another racket with a massive slush fund.

Here's a fact check article that doesn't seem to really know what it's trying to say but does have pertinent info. China and India are getting a major pass for years to come as they "industrialize" while also receiving financial benefits and incentives. Who pays for this snip?

Are China and India held accountable in the Paris Climate Accord?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Good point. Some companies like Walmart and Costco (as well as a few others but I don't have a source for this) are renting their own shipping containers and contracting with companies in order to ameliorate issue. Will more shipping vessels attempting to berth at already backlogged ports cause more issues? Time will tell.

[url=https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Living/costco-walmart-rent-shipping-containers-amid-supply-chain/story?id=80298745]Costco, Walmart acquiring shipping containers[/url

Some sources are claiming Americans are panic buying lots of goods and exacerbating shortage issues. That sounds par for the course for some Americans. If the backlog continues to increase we are in for even more hardship as essential items continue to get bogged down by the offload and transport of unessential items. Rail transport is very important in America, however diesel truckers are still the lifeblood of the nation's shipping. If they don't work or can't work, we as a people are in trouble.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You raise some good points. Yes, apparently the prices of coal is surging and there have been some hydroelectric issues with off-and-on flooding. China is also currently struggling with a potentially major financial issue:

A Chinese property giant is a $300 billion time bomb for Beijing

Evergrande / Evergreen is a name we've been hearing a lot lately, from Suez Canal blockages to accidents to financial meltdowns. Anyway, apparently Chinese Evergrande is experiencing significant issues making payments and has been failing to meet required financial obligations. Some think this potentially spells major doom, but I don't see it that way. If the USofA can continue printing trillions of $ at the governments leisure, I don't see why Communist China couldn't come up with a few billion $. Another angle is that this is economic warfare from China to put further strain on the global financial clustersnip.

In the current sysrtem western economies can't function without China. Any moves China makes are felt around the globe. Western powers created a monster (fed the dragon? :mnky
becoming so dependent on China and India. Perhaps it's all by design. If enough cards fall, the entire rickety house of cards comes down.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RedKaliBlack

You're welcome and my thanks to you as well.

Absolutely agree about the supply chains. I believe it is a much more significant issue than many realize, as it's like a game of jenga and a lot of pieces of the jenga tower are already missing. It will only take one or two key pieces falling through at this point for a major SHTF scenario.

The toilet paper thing is one of the more hilarious things to continually rear it's ugly head in times of chaos and during covid in particular. I don't view TP as essential and never will. I won't get into details as our business in the bathroom is our own, but there are other ways. I'm also someone who keeps a metric crapton of the stuff on hand because why not, and I can always trade it for things I do need with people who do think it's essential, if it comes to that. It's hilarious to me that toilet paper has become a litmus test for how bad average people think the current situation is. If store shelves are bare of toilet paper then it's basically armageddon.

My parents grew up in the era of duck and cover when Castro was rattling the sabre from Cuba. They've told me about those bomb shelters with shelves neatly laid out with rows of cans. Sometimes I wonder how many of those home-made shelters are still out there, forgotten by modern America. I grew up in the caribbean in the USVI and hurricanes were our big disaster. The cans would sit on store shelves for months collecting dust, but when a big storm hit they were gone in hours.

There are a lot of people completely unprepared for a true shipping collapse and empty stores. Money is nearly useless when everyone is hungry and looking for a meal. I'm certainly not fully prepared, but no one ever truly is. I've done what I can to be ready and remain cautiously optimistic that human beings will work together and prevail if things really take a turn.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Damn. I just had a long reply written up which got nuked when my browser decided to refresh. I'll try again, this time using wordpad. 😅

[I]Take two.

Thank you for posting and asking an important question. This is a question I've been asking since the vaxx campaigns started. I do think it is possible I received saline / a placebo. I don't have any substantive evidence for this. I have my own critical thinking, the research I've done and the absence of a negative reaction to the injection, including not even feeling soreness at the injection site. Some people I spoke with who'd been jabbed told me they felt tired / mildly flu-like for a day or two. I felt fine the next day. I don't have anything I can personally compare the jab to as I haven't been vaxxed since the mandatory ones I received as a child and a tetanus shot every now and then. I strongly dislike needles and have never received a flu shot.

I waited as long as I could to get the jab. Many Vermonters went out and got the jab right away as they trusted the governmently and mistakenly believed that things "would go back to normal." The injection was incentivized in Vermont via the government "allowing" people who'd had at least one jab to go maskless (VT had strict mask mandates). I chose not to wear masks so this was not an incentive for me.

I received the injection in Vermont as a VT resident. It was done at a pop up location set up outside a local museum by the VT National Guard. Nice little wooden gazebo with a view of the Green Mountains. By the time I went for the shot it was getting increasingly difficult to get the J&J jab. Most places were offering either Pfizer or MODeRNA as of 9 weeks ago. I specifically sought out the Janssen shot for two reasons: from my research it is based upon their flu vaxx tech and doesn't utilize the new mRNA tech which Pfizer and MODeRNA utilize, and the J&J was only a single jab rather than two. The shot was administered by a military trained nurse and there were several uniformed enlistees and an officer present. I get along well with military, and we all had a nice chat. They kept me there for 10 minutes to make sure I didn't keel over and then I went on my way.

As to the reasons why I think I may have received a saline solution / placebo:

1. The rate of speed at which these vax campaigns have been rolled out has made it impossible for long term tests to be performed. The multinational pharmaceutical companies require control groups in addition to the test groups to determine the efficacy of their products.

2. I'm a VT resident injected in VT. Vermonters tend to be farmers, tradespeople, skilled workers and educated individuals. VT is a relatively safe location with responsible, conscientious people. If there were some sort of eugenics or population control operation in place, Vermonters would be the type of people which would be kept around. There aren't many "useless eaters." Pharmaceutical companies and their wealthy investors are deeply tied to eugenics and have a history of experimenting on unsuspecting groups and individuals.

3. I don't like to bring ethnicity into things, as I am not prejudice, and neither are most Vermonters, but since I am theorizing, I'll mention that the VT population is quite homogeneous and is predominantly "white." Again, if there was some sort of eugenics program playing out, VT would potentially be a place to keep intact.

It has only been 9 weeks since I had the jab, and some of the more conspiracy minded sources I've seen are claiming 6 months before the ADEs really start to take off. If places like Israel are anything to go by there may be a lot to this claim. I personally know more than one Vermonter who suffered strokes and blood clots shortly after receiving injections. These people did not have a medical history of strokes or blood clots prior to being injected. I'm of the belief that the ADEs are being underreported and that there are far more vaxx injuries and "breakthrough cases" than the mockingbird media would have us believe.

One of the more wacky theories I've heard (I cultivate conspiracy theories for fun, including the really outlandish ones) is that Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein were doing eugenics experiments at Jeffrey's compound in New Mexico, and Jeffrey's DNA has been inserted into every single vaccine. While both the Gates' families and Epstein where heavily involved in eugenics and into some weird snip, I find this extremely unlikely. lol. I also heard that the vaccines would be used target dissidents and undesirables through computer systems which determine on site whether someone will receive a "hot dose," though I find this equally unlikely. I suspect it has a lot more to do with money, control and sorting out the sheep / followers from the independent thinkers and those who don't trust government. I do believe that building back better and Agenda 2030 are a big part of this and that covid is potentially the catalyst to shifting the world to a new system. It's not a system I want to be a part of.

As you've said the pharma companies are in bed with government. The modernization of the Smith-Mundt act allows for propaganda to be directed at citizens without recourse. The pharma companies have been granted legal indemnity when it comes to potential adverse health effects from vaccines. Things are pretty upside down from a health and safety standpoint.

I have no intention of taking any boosters. I don't have any intention of submitting to a global id program. I made the choice to take my single dose of J&J in order to travel, and I don't plan on allowing additional injections into my body. If it becomes a necessity in order to visit my fiancé then I will have to revisit my stance when the time comes.

That was a long winded response but hopefully somewhere in there is an answer to your question.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good point. China has a stranglehold on rare earth element production and recycling (western companies have been shipping their electronic trash to them for years). Western citizens allowed this with their complacency and western governments allowed it because the money is good. Economic warfare is nothing new, and it appears to be a tactic which has been used with increasing frequency.

Silent weapons for quiet wars.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

No issues for me either. No unusual health conditions have manifested.

In fact, I am more healthy now than I was when I took the shot, though that's due to lifestyle changes and not the injection. 😅🥴 If I take a turn for the worst I'll be sure to report that to ATS.

May I ask if you have any sort of protocol to stay healthy? I do a few different things to keep my immune system primed: preventative dose of Ivermectin and HCQ (both acquired through a virtual consult with America's Frontline Doctors), drink Cat's Claw tea daily, drink a liter of Sarumin tea daily (made from eastern white pine needles), consume a dose of liposomal vitamin-c daily (make it at home), take a dose of Lysine and NAC Glutathione daily, eat lots of fresh fruit and green leafy vegetables, get plenty of sunlight and exercise regularly.

This is probably quite excessive, but I spent years in patterns or self-abuse and have made significant efforts to shift my habits from negative to positive.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Great post. You make a lot of very good points. Thank you for contributing this to the thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Toyota Japan announced yesterday due to parts not being delivered, production is down by 34 % from last year. Are layoffs a possibility ? I don't know. But we have many Brazilians here on contract work. If they aren't working, well, put it this way. Trouble could be on the horizon if no money is in their pockets.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

There have been some moves made in the USofA to manufacture and recycle rare earths (the army has even been investing in this) but it is all still in the exploration and development phase.

The crazy thing is, we do have rare earths right here. They don't normally just occur in veins like ore; they are more or less scattered around willy-nilly.

China has the lock on rare earths simply because they have developed the infrastructure to refine them. If they dig a mine, they include refinery equipment for any rare earths they find, Over time, that process has left them the world's supplier of rare earths. In Western culture, the idea of including expensive equipment on the chance that it will actually pay for itself in 20 years is a non-starter.

But there's one more reason China holds the world hostage: refining rare earths is a very, very, very messy and very, very, very environmentally unfriendly thing! It creates pollution like you wouldn't believe! That's why China keeps opposing the Global Warming Carbon Credits scam... it would destroy them economically and set the world's technology back 50 years in the process! Can anyone imagine going back to 1970s technology? Maybe even 1960s? Forget cell phones, forget high-speed computers and Internet, forget smart cars and remote control everything... it all depends on a constant supply of rare earths that only China is willing to pay the ecological price to produce.

That is the situation we have placed ourselves in.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CircumstancialEvidence

I've had a wonderful time in Holland around sensible human beings who will shake my hand and aren't concerned with masks and social distancing. I've seen very few people here with masks, despite the Dutch government's recent mandate for QR codes linked to vaxx ststus as a requirement to sit and dine in restaurants. In fact, I was fortunate enough to go to two different world class spas and there were a whole lot of us enjoying the ammenities in our birthday suits and not a single one of us wearing masks or worrying about hand sanitizer. No one asked for vaxx status or checked temperatures with those stupid pistol thermometers. I'm going to the annual carnival this weekend, and after riding by on a bicycle earlier I saw that neither the staff nor the attendees were masked up, and no one was standing askance from one another. This is as it should be.

I am not really looking forward to returning to Vermont
Thank you.

sounds like Florida but we don't have to show proof of bidens tyranny card yet . we have been able to walk around freely a few months after rona started.

Desantis has done a great job with not going full retard.

perhaps you should skip Vermont and come to Florida.

edit on 451031America/ChicagoSat, 02 Oct 2021 08:45:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

I eat healthy and work out five times a week.

I was an athlete at a high level in my youth, and now that I'm older, I've sort of gotten back into it. Falling back into the working out more days than not routine was surprisingly easy and it kind of happened without me really thinking about it too much when I got competition again.

It makes a difference to be in good enough shape that even a hard workout can be fun instead of just pain.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

China also goes into 3rd world countries and uses all that dirty mining tech on them.

Most people who keep upgrading their cells and stuff never think about the 3rd world child laborers digging those nasty things out of the ground for the Chinese to produce.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

China also goes into 3rd world countries and uses all that dirty mining tech on them.

Yes, they certainly do.

China is pretty smart. They have set themselves up be an emerging global economic superpower, when only a few decades ago they were a joke. They took our own weaknesses and used them against us. As an example, most self-appointed ecologists in the US (and I will assume this is the same for other Westernized nations) only care about what they can see. They'll throw a hissy fit over a patch of plastic in the Pacific that gets TV airtime, but totally ignore the worse disasters in the making that they are contributing to, like, as you mentioned, child labor working in literally uninhabitable conditions to produce the cell phone they use to coordinate their attack on the evil polluters (who also made the plastic around the food they consumed at lunch and then tossed aside).

Now, after all that investing in equipment and infrastructure, which the West refused to do because it is messy, China has the West by the short hairs economically, militarily, and any other way you can think of.

I work with electronics at the component level, and I have seen two things that scare the bejesus outta me, because they are indicative of just how much China has used that power to manipulate technology:
  • If I want to buy small solar cells, I have a few options open to me:
    • I can buy Chinese-made solar cells directly and wait a couple of months for them to arrive. I also have to order in bulk.
    • I can buy laboratory-quality research cells, made in other places besides China, at a minimum of 10 times what cells from China will cost.
    • I can buy from US companies that import from China, and pay a 50% premium for better delivery options.
    • I can try to find cells at a surplus dealer for just a little more than they cost direct from China, but that limits me to what happens to be available at the moment... no good if I am specing for something I might want to actually see produced.
    • I can go to the local hardware store and buy solar lighting for the same cost as the individual cells from China.
    I see that as a problem... when the cost to me (and I have relationships with my suppliers; this is not just an individual ordering a few parts) is higher to buy the components than to buy the whole assembly, something is being manipulated in the supply chain, and manipulated badly.

• Some of my recent magnetism-based projects required pure iron foil. Not steel, but iron, laboratory grade, for its high saturation point and permeativity. I found some... actually I found a lot! Reasonably priced, and available in reasonable quantities. They are all from China, imported by Chinese nationals who sell on Amazon and Ebay. I found the same basic thing from other countries as well, including the USA. The price was literally 100 or more times what it was from China, if they could supply the quantities needed!
Anyone who understands technology and manufacturing would consider either of the two above examples as definitive proof that China is manipulating their hold on other countries. The recent VLSI chip shortage has been mentioned; that is nothing more than China looking out for China. They may have the rare earths, but they do not have the fuel they need; all that has to be imported. So when the fuel supply lines get narrow, they will cut off whatever harms them the least. That's International sales of VLSI chips. You might be surprised to learn that my suppliers have plenty of stock available at normal prices on smaller chips (logic gates, analog chips, etc.) that also come from China.

And now the freakin' world has gone insane over a virus that China unleashed, I believe now intentionally, and the havoc it has caused to global economies... and the CCP is probably right now sitting somewhere watching all this unfold and laughing their butts off.

Meanwhile, we debate efficiency of masks and vaccines that China makes.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You cannot have free trade with nations that do not play by the same rules that you do, but people on both sides of the aisle will not acknowledge this because they're getting rich either way.

It's the rest of us who suffer for it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join