It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrogance and anti-science called out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Rand Paul is on fire lately. Between calling out Fauci over GOF and now this, I'm impressed. He's been saying it for a while now, but this was something that shouldn't be ignored. I think it points to a much bigger problem in that our leaders aren't interested in truth, facts, or anything resembling reality. And somehow they have used the media to brainwash the left into believing that this is a partisan thing, and since Rand Paul said it, we can ignore it.

Is it going to take massive civil unrest to get our leaders to stop ignoring reality? Ignoring science? these are the same people who claim to be following the science. They need to be removed.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
In the last two years, I saw with my own eyes how politicians and certain medical figure heads abused their by power in ways unseen even before now.

We had politicians calling for "climate lockdowns" after the first two. It was clear before that it's about control but then it was so obvious, I could not come up with a more blunt thing to say "# you citizens, you're just a number and it's about control."

Total power risen to their heads. They grew accustomed to the bigger powert they were lent and grew brazen even in times where royal # ups were happening weekly, they even cared less about the fallout.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That's a great video, he is absolutely right to call them out for ignoring valid scientific studies that don't support their authoritarian movement to vaccinate everyone. Natural immunity is a real thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Well, personally, I think it's going to take the same approach the left has been using to combat it. Every time someone utters more of this BS they should be exposed, sued and silenced for their dissemination of false information. Absolutely bury them in paper. It's the only thing they understand. Make them so busy defending themselves against their previous statements they don't have time, nor do they dare utter more BS, because they'll just wind up with more of the same. Bury them in an absolute tidal wave of lawsuits! Take up every single waking minute of their time paying lawyers and defending themselves in court.

Force them to defend every single word that comes out of their word-hole with indisputable facts. Start with Biden, Fauci, Milley, the "Whitehouse" (Psaki) and Blinken. Every time they open their mouth saying something contrary to something they've previously said...start filing lawsuits! Make them defend their lies. Get them on the run, and keep them on the run.

Let there be no rest for the wicked!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I will not be surprised if all the cows will have plugs in their rear ends to stop the gas emissions and next humans will be plugged to and only allowed to release the plug once a free if pay.

The ridiculousness of what is hitting our nation and our world is beyond believe.

And yep some may say, oh, that will never happen, well look what is happening today that 10 years ago would never happen

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
LOL Becerra says "No I haven't seen that study" (at the beginning) then later says "We've looked at all the studies".

He's pretty pathetic.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Rand Paul must not be familiar with Becerra's track record.

Becerra is an authoritarian, subversive POS. He absolutely wrecked Californians rights and is trucking along now facilitating the same to the entire nation.

F him.

edit on 9/30/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've watched politicians and health authorities who went against the narrative at first, suddenly do a complete 180 and it makes my head spin. I want to know why. It can't just be power or money. There has to be something bigger at play here.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Speaking truth; it's a revolutionary act now.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You know, so many talk about the power of the MSM. They use it as an excuse why nothing can ever get done. Personally, I think this is just that, an "excuse". An excuse to be apathetic and do nothing.

Just look at all the alternative media sources which are popping up all over the place. The MSM's gig is up, they're losing traction for being the NWO shills that they are. There must be 10,000 new news sources which have popped up in the last year. YT can censor all they want, but sources like bitchute wouldn't have had a prayer of survival just two years ago. The Google/YT titan would have eclipsed them in a NY second. But not now. That's just one example of many.

People are sick of the MSM spouting all their propaganda, even people on the left. It's like a broken record. You can turn on the news and practically predict what the next sentence is going to be...over and over, and over again.

News sources like Al Jazeera (and so many others) have more credibility than the MSM, and not even the left can argue this. Their game is up.

It's time to start steamrolling this NWO agenda and all the propaganda!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
LOL Becerra says "No I haven't seen that study" (at the beginning) then later says "We've looked at all the studies".

He's pretty pathetic.

LOL, yea, that part make me smile. Lying to the senate isn't a big deal anymore. So no worries. It's a shame it's not on tape or something.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
I've watched politicians and health authorities who went against the narrative at first, suddenly do a complete 180 and it makes my head spin. I want to know why. It can't just be power or money. There has to be something bigger at play here.

that's what I'm thinking.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
They will never go against the vaccines. It is now a cult, a cult to more power, more money and above all ultimate control of the thing they hate the most; people trying to hold them accountable for anything. There is only one way to take down this cult. Do not submit. The more that resist they get weaker. The weaker they get then we can finally do what we should have done from day one; hold them accountable.
edit on 30-9-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Call these liars to testify before Congress and the Senate...endlessly. Pick apart every single thing they say, word for word, call them back repeatedly and just endlessly grill them. Be completely relentless! Make them hate their lives and their existence. Wear them down. Never let up. Don't let one lie, not even one misstatement, go. Throw all their double-speak right back in their faces and DEMAND answers!

It takes two to Tango, and the left had no compunction whatsoever about doing the same thing with Trump, for a hell of a lot less than what's at stake here.

Never let them rest. Not Biden, not Fauci, not Milley, not Blinken...and not even Trump nor Obama.

The last straw for all of us should have been when the left started demonizing the unvaccinated for spreading covid, when in the very same sentence they acknowledge that the vaccinated can spread the virus just as easily. WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!

Every week...every single week, upwards of 30% of YOUR paycheck goes to pay these criminal's salaries! Read that again! It doesn't even matter if you're on unemployment, that gets taxed too. YOU ARE PAYING THESE CRIMINALS TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE! This must END!

No rest for the wicked!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

He's pretty pathetic.

That's literally every liberal out there.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Because they know c19 is not natural. They are trying to cover up the fact this is a man made disaster on a global scale involving a chimeric virus that may be with us forever. This is why the government is using Big Tech to censor.

From what I can gather from my observation, it seems like c19 is real but not nearly as infectious or lethal as they claim. However, when it gets a hold in vulnerable populations, it can be quite deadly.

I think the responses we've seen are a result of them trying to squash out the virus the best they can but not tip off that it isn't a natural phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Call these liars to testify before Congress and the Senate...endlessly. Pick apart every single thing they say, word for word, call them back repeatedly and just endlessly grill them. Be completely relentless! Make them hate their lives and their existence. Wear them down. Never let up. Don't let one lie, not even one misstatement, go. Throw all their double-speak right back in their faces and DEMAND answers!

It takes two to Tango, and the left had no compunction whatsoever about doing the same thing with Trump, for a hell of a lot less than what's at stake here.

Never let them rest. Not Biden, not Fauci, not Milley, not Blinken...and not even Trump nor Obama.

The last straw for all of us should have been when the left started demonizing the unvaccinated for spreading covid, when in the very same sentence they acknowledge that the vaccinated can spread the virus just as easily. WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!

Every week...every single week, upwards of 30% of YOUR paycheck goes to pay these criminal's salaries! Read that again! It doesn't even matter if you're on unemployment, that gets taxed too. YOU ARE PAYING THESE CRIMINALS TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE! This must END!

No rest for the wicked!

The problem is unless there is some authority to hold them accountable, nothing will happen.

Senator Paul destroyed him. But so what? They aren't arresting Beccera. Fauci is still walking around.

Unless the MSM is willing to expose these people, the sheeple will continue grazing the grass.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Rand Paul has discovered how to defeat these assholes. He comes prepared. In his last two showdowns with Fauci, Fauci was like the guy who brought a knife to a gunfight. Paul destroyed him, as he did Becerra.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Folks, this is called "Tyranny", and specifically this is the tyranny of those who proclaim to be exercising it for the good of the rest of us:

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” C.S. LEWIS

Now, I don't believe that these scumbags ACTUALLY believe that the "vaccine" is good for us, but they can wrap themselves in that rationale, so as to cover their evil intentions.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Because they know c19 is not natural. They are trying to cover up the fact this is a man made disaster on a global scale involving a chimeric virus that may be with us forever. This is why the government is using Big Tech to censor.

From what I can gather from my observation, it seems like c19 is real but not nearly as infectious or lethal as they claim. However, when it gets a hold in vulnerable populations, it can be quite deadly.

I think the responses we've seen are a result of them trying to squash out the virus the best they can but not tip off that it isn't a natural phenomenon.

I would believe that on a smaller scale. If we were talking one city, one country. But globally? That's a lot of hands to tie and mouths to gag.
This is bigger than a virus.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join