It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resticting your access to your money, communications, tv, games and internet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Heck, I could throw my cell phone in the trash right now, and not shed a tear. I NEVER use the thing for my internet stuff. I want my 27" screen and full sized keyboard. It pains me unGodly to have to peck out a text message now and again. To type out even this little message on a cell phone? Forget about it!

Heck even if the internet went away, I would hate losing the websites I run, and the income I earn from them, but it sure won't kill me.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
this is the subtle change:

by default, Your access to internet will expire because your hardware will expire.

yes, the hardware.

if you want to have access to internet, calls, browse internet, acces your banking, your crypto,tv, games, etc,
you will have to:

1) comply with the new order directives (being in the system, giving realtime location, ids, banking data,vaxid, etc)
2) and buy a new phone or product , that restores your access to internet and communications, only if you comply with point 1

that is the subtle change...

it is not a technological limitation
it is a global action

edit on 30-9-2021 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

Hmm....Ever Hear of Tracfone ?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Nickn3

There's a reason the hacktivist vigilantes calling themselves Anonymous wear a mask inspired by a historical terrorist.

i think guy fawkes got a bad rap. They should had let him execute his plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join