It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 6-13 - Frequency and Composition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Revelation talks about frequency and the musical Universe. How it links the planets, body and mind

I'll do a basic translation of the 1st and 2nd seal for you, so that you get the idea. The rest, I'll just give you a basic run-down on what it talks about (because I can't be bothered translating in detail)

Revelation 6:1
The First Seal: Rider on a White Horse
THE EARTH AND THE MOON

1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

1. The world we see through, in phase to the physical body, within a pocket from within which we have sound, and we are able to hear. Opposite to light. 2. And within light, as the riding moon: set above us upon its axis; within the planets own orbit: presenting forces which push upon the Earth, and pull against the Earth

Revelation 6:3
The Second Seal: War
MARS - FLESH / INTERNAL ORGANS

3And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

3. The second step of physical phase. The insides of our physical body, from which we are able to perceive. 4. All that within which we call flesh: that gives us the ability to centre upon this world and fulfill need, and consume as is needed: and move as we need in order to fulfill such need

Revelation 6:5
The Third Seal: Famine
VENUS - PATHWAYS OF THE BODY

This talks about Venus as the invisible pairing to Earth. And how it relates to the physical body. Like two eyes, giving one image. We see one Earth. But there is actually two planets

Revelation Revelation 6:7
The Fourth Seal: Death
THE BODY OF THE UNSEEN SELF

Talks about the embodiment of self in decay. The body which consumes, as it is consumed within the world it feeds upon. The cycle of life, for which we live, to die. The realisation of mortality, which gives life meaning

Revelation 6:9
The Fifth Seal: Martyrs
JUPITER - THE CHEMICAL SELF

Talks about the chemical population of forces, both within the world and the body it relates to. Nutrition and extract within the chemical process as it feeds what is necessary, to where it is necessary

Revelation 6:12
The Sixth Seal: Terror
SATURN - THE MIRRORED SELF

Talks about the point where the sun reverses and manifests as a planet, mirrored to itself (Satan). How the Earth, body and self within all the other aspects of phase (seals), are also reversed. So that the centred physical world and body we see and know, becomes the rings surrounding the reversed, mirrored and/or inside-out sun. Its moons like reflections of the elements of nature

Revelation 7:1
God's People will Be Preserved
SELF IN REFLECTION

Talks about how the phase of the self, manifests what we call the 3-Dimensional world. The 4 directions of the compass. A balanced perspective of 4, from a offset of 3

Revelation 7:4
144,000 Sealed (12 tribes and 12,000)
NEPTUNE - WATER AND BASE FREQUENCY

Talks about water and its relation to the 12 tones of the octave, from which all spectrum and frequency arise

Revelation 7:9
Praise from the Great Multitude
FLUID DYNAMICS

Talks about the propagation of frequency and spectrum. From which all things come. From which all plants come. From which all animals come. From which all life comes. From which everything populates. Sound. Light. Anything within frequency, which is all things. Anything fluid which propagates as bridge

Note: Water is not phase (seal/layer), it is the/a bridge for/of phase

Revelation 8
The Seventh Seal
THE BREATHING SELF

Talks about the half return of gravity, which promotes our physical atmosphere (5/8 with a 1/2 return). Within which we are given the octave (Seven trumpets. A true musical octave is 7 notes, not 8. The 8th note is the return note, same as the 1st)

It talks about how this "slack" within which we are able to breath, also allows the "breathing" of things such as light, sound, and all frequency

Revelation 8:6
The First Four Trumpets
THE MUSICAL 4TH

Talks about the musical 4ths within an octave and their relation to the physical body and world

And their relation to the forming of primary elements in cycles of force and influence

Revelation 9:1
The Fifth Trumpet
THE PERFECT 5TH

Talks about the musical 5ths within an octave and their relation to the physical body and world

Their relation to gravity and axis of rotation within things such as orbits and other cycles of influence and force

Revelation 9:13
The Sixth Trumpet
CARBON - THE MUSICAL 6TH IN MODE

Talks about the musical 6ths within an octave and their relation to the physical world and body

Their relation to the influence and force upon the creation of centre, against gravity

Revelation 10
The Angel and the Small Scroll
THE MUSICAL OCTAVE

Talks about octave and the return of cycle. How it rolls back upon itself

The sphere of atmospheric influence and force

Revelation 11:1
The Two Witnesses
HARMONY

Talks about principles of harmony

Revelation 11:7
The Witnesses Killed and Raised
THE MAJOR AND MINOR HARMONY

Talks about the principles and differences between the major and minor harmony

Revelation 11:15
The Seventh Trumpet
THE MUSICAL 7TH

Talks about the principles and applications of the 7th note in relation to major and minor scales

It looks like the next books go on to describe something like

Major and Minor scales
Treble and Bass

I can't be sure of this. Because it seems to be offering something I can't quite understand in my conventional musical theory and other knowledge

I'll look at this further at a later date to work out exactly what it is saying

It is likely a very simple principle we already know, that may/might be misapplied

Then, the most important and interesting to me of the lot?

Revelation 13:11
The Beast Out Of The Earth
MUSICAL TIME SIGNATURE

Talks about musical time signature, in physical relation to measure and frequency

Revelation 13:16
The Mark of the Beast
MUSICAL KEY SIGNATURE

Talks about musical key signature, root notes and structure

edit on 30 9 21 by Compendium because: Fixed capitalisation

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

What?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut

What?

More like ...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Pretty sure Pythagoras figured a lot of this out and wrote extensively about it well before John of Patmos was even born. So, there's really no need for him to have been so cryptic, if that's what those verses are actually trying to explain.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, it wasn't very cryptic to me. It will still take science a good many years to finally realize, the whole universe is divine light shaped by a multitude of harmonic frequencies at every level. The ancients knew it, look at Hindu stories of creation or even the bible. The spirit of god moved over the water... What do you get ripples, frequency maybe? Then he commanded light and so forth. Note, not created... According to Hinduism Brahma created the universe from himself... A cosmic dream... Also talk of dark waters that moved...

What was more turbid in nature of its creation became matter as we know it, it seems solid but is actually 99,9% empty. We have just forgotten because we are asleep, lured by all manner of worldly and seemingly real vices that only the awoken ones remain in touch and know what is actually real and what is not. Today, just nobody is interested, wants to stay deluded or thinks it is pseudoscience because it cannot be proved. The funny thing, though, is we always wonder where our ancients got this info? Well, I will tell you, because everybody can access this info. You just have to wake up.

Ponder these also please, where do you think imagination and the things we cannot attribute to science come from? Aesthetics, appreciation of music, golden cut, oh there are so many things to list here...

Sorry, forgot the Mark of Beast part... We measure, divide, weigh, probe and quantify that which should not be quantified in any way. It is one divine light in many forms that we do not understand...
edit on 30-9-2021 by TatTvamAsi because: Forgot something...

Mark also means to measure btw.
edit on 30-9-2021 by TatTvamAsi because: MArk note

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It's not cryptic. You just need to understand that the planets are your body in phase

Not "like" your body. They "are" your body

Mars is very literally the flesh inside your body, as a planetary equivalent/balance

And understand principles related to music

edit on 30 9 21 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

It's not cryptic.

How you get from this...

1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

To this...

1. The world we see through, in phase to the physical body, within a pocket from within which we have sound, and we are able to hear. Opposite to light. 2. And within light, as the riding moon: set above us upon its axis; within the planets own orbit: presenting forces which push upon the Earth, and pull against the Earth

And so, and so forth, is very cryptic.

I'm not at all convinced that that's what the author was indeed trying to convey.

edit on 30-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

It's not cryptic. You just need to understand that the planets are your body in phase

Mars is very literally the flesh inside your body, as a planetary equivalent/balance

I don't think you know what the word "literally" means.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: 🤪

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Did they ever talk about the moon in the bible?

Just curious.

I never trusted the moon, haha.

Call me a fool.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

They reference the "Solar moon" combination (Solomon)

The sun sits centre as nucleus, putting out "Angle"
The moon sits outside as occulus, putting in "Potential"

The Chi-Rho

Alpha - Angle - The Sun / Light
Omega - Potential - The Moon / Sound

In the New Testament they detail these in the books of Luke and John

Luke = Light
John = Sound

Together they create a balance within the Earth sphere within which life can exist

This is referred to as "the Temple of Solomon". Because the Earth is the Temple of the Solar Moon

The second temple, built on top of the first, is the human body. Created on the Earth, literally on top of it

When they speak about the "Ark of the covenant" contained within the Temple, they are talking about the human heart

It is all just allegory about physics, basically
edit on 10 3 24 by Compendium because: Got them the wrong way around. Added detail

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

There is also Judaism - Joel 2 ... "The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes".

Pretty much meaningless unless the sun represents the fire (male) aspect of one self. The moon the stillness (female) aspect of oneself. Both mingle and transform during the process of awakening.

In Hindu terms it represent the Nadi channels. Pingala being sun. Ida being the moon.

In Kabbalah Sefirot the left vertical path is male (path of dark magician), the right vertical path is female (path of white magician). The center path (mingling of male and female) is the path of the Messiah

Staff of Hermes represents the same thing

It is perennial wisdom.

Being scared of the moon suggests you are scared of loosing your ego-self (fire) in the emptiness. That is normal. One has to realize the ego is not our real self. We need see it as the cause of all suffering before we are willing to depart with it. If we do not burn the ego-self desires at its roots. We can only experience a temporary awakening (from my experience at least).

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

There is also Judaism - Joel 2 ... "The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes".

Pretty much meaningless unless the sun represents the fire (male) aspect of one self. The moon the stillness (female) aspect of oneself. Both mingle and transform during the process of awakening.

In Hindu terms it represent the Nadi channels. Pingala being sun. Ida being the moon.

In Kabbalah Sefirot the left vertical path is male (path of dark magician), the right vertical path is female (path of white magician). The center path (mingling of male and female) is the path of the Messiah

Staff of Hermes represents the same thing

It is perennial wisdom.

Being scared of the moon suggests you are scared of loosing your ego-self (fire) in the emptiness. That is normal. One has to realize the ego is not our real self. We need see it as the cause of all suffering before we are willing to depart with it. If we do not burn the ego-self desires at its roots. We can only experience a temporary awakening (from my experience at least).

Excellent post gland 👍

I am not sure if you have seen me post this yet or not

It is a diagram I made of the "Illuminated" version of the Kabbalah tree

It aligns fairly precisely with the things you just mentioned

👌😊

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Thank you Compendium. Yes the crown is often aligned with the light of the sun, the chest the coolness of the moon. But I was referring to the energy paths that flow to and through each of the gates. The two common paths are shown in the image below whilst the way of messiah is the center path. I sourced this information from a book called "THE KYBALION A STUDY OF THE HERMETIC PHILOSOPHY OF ANCIENT EGYPT AND GREECE". It is freely available on the internet.

Of cause one does not need to comprehend the function of a motor to drive a vehicle. But certain knowledge can help when the motor doesn't perform to our satisfaction. aka ... When we stray to a direction that isn't beneficial to our goal.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Compendium

I don't think you know what the word "literally" means.

I know exactly what literal means

You just seem to be unable to visualise just how literal I am being. I am not speaking metaphorically

I'll go deeper into explaining the alignment

When you look out at the Earth and the universe, you are very literally looking out at an externalised version of your internalised body

Your external body, balancing your internal body

Being able to visualise this, is the key to freeing yourself from the limitations of linear perception

The planets are very literally the phase composition of a physical body, which is exactly the same as your internal human body

We merely perceive it the way we do, because of our directional position within a physical spectrum which is centered around our internalised bodily form

Sun = Brain
Venus = Veins
Earth = Heart
Mars = Muscle/Flesh
Jupiter = Mineral (Solid) exchange
Saturn = Skeleton
Neptune = Water (Liquid) exchange
Uranus = Oxygenation (Gad) exchange

Mercury - Moon - Pluto, are vector exchange. They are the Internal/external "pulse" of the Earth and the human heart

Take the "h" off the end of the word "Earth" and put it at the start

This alignment carries out to the continents of the Earth

Earth is the heart
The heart within that heart is Australia
The opposite external recurrence to that internalised recurrence, is Tasmania
Tasmania is the external heart, to Australia, being the internal heart, to the Earth
The opposite internal recurrence to the internal recurrence, is Ayres rock
Ayres rock is the internal heart, to Australia, being the internal heart, to the Earth
The polarity in centre to Ayres rock, is the moon

The moons vector exchange closed centre is Ayres rock. Which then recurs within all mountain ranges around the world
Its open centre can be seen within things like the Grand Canyon and all forms of valley, but is more actually found within the trenches of the ocean

Within the pulse of trimanifestation (Trismegistus) ...

The ocean trenches within water, are the full coursing chambers of the heart
The thin air of the mountains, the empty hollow chambers of the heart

Within the planetary sense

Mercury is the mountains, closest to the sun
Pluto is the trenches, cold and dark

When I say these things are "literally" the body. I am not speaking metaphorically

If we could shift our individual physical bodies microcosm centre of gravity and perception, from being subject to the dimensions and spectrum of the Earth we are formed within ...

To higher dimensions and spectrums?

We would still exist within a body, much the same as our own

But such would be as hazardous as cutting into our own flesh, so we can see what is "inside"

At least, to do physically

We can easily train ourselves to move in such a way without our mind, once we understand the structure and dynamics of how our mind is intimately connected to the source of everything within the system

If we could physically see what is "outside" within the dimensions and spectrum which appear to us to be empty space, we would literally see something biological, like human flesh

Looking out into the universe, would be like looking at grey matter in the brain

"I look above and see entrails in the sky
This one ain't over till the fat lady (Earth) dies"
- Dave Mustaine - Megadeth - Diadems

edit on 12 3 24 by Compendium because: Clarification

top topics

join