It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia once again beats the Flu!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
this is all after the normal flu season for the country. (remember, down there, things are backwards, winter=summer, and everything that crawls can kill you)

So how did we do it? The Tshirt masks? the social distancing? If we apply these simple techniques, we should not ever have to worry about the flu again. Unless there is something else going on here. What say you bootlickers?

There have been a total of 512 laboratory confirmed notifications of Influenza reported to the NNDSS in Australia for 2021, as at 12 September 2021.

ACT: 8
NSW: 63
NT: 33
QLD: 252
SA: 23
TAS: 33
VIC: 75
WA: 25

link

oh, and this:

New South Wales
The weekly flu report has currently been suspended due to the COVID-19 response, however weekly influenza information is available in the COVID-19 weekly surveillance report.

Week ending 11 September 2021

Summary:

In the week ending 12 September, the percent of influenza tests that were positive continued to be very low (

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Mate, I’m no doctor, or work for the cia or give to hoots about the flu or covid. If you’ve got the most populace parts of Australia in lockdown, and still receiving the flu vaccinations they receive every year and have done for the last fifteen or twenty years, only now every fool is wearing a mask and hand sanitising etc there will be f all cases of the flu. If you believe the news it’s a lot less contagious than covid. Who actually goes to the doctor for the flu anyway? Old people, really old people… would you go to the doc cause you had a flu, I never have and I’m lucky enough to be 45.

(post by kingparrot removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
You shouldn’t have included ‘bootlickers’’ in your post, especially when you hav e probably never been to the great southern land. Uninformed individuals in the mud pit get what they deserve. Flag and stars won’t save ya. Common sense isn’t so common anymore obviously. I stand by my posta. I don’t get angry at the internet or the mouths that run it.reply to: network dude

edit on 30-9-2021 by kingparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
You shouldn’t have included ‘bootlickers’’ in your post, especially when you hav e probably never been to the great southern land. Uninformed individuals in the mud pit get what they deserve. Flag and stars won’t save ya. Common sense isn’t so common anymore obviously. I stand by my posta. I don’t get angry at the internet or the mouths that run it.reply to: network dude

You must have some real guilt about something to have believed that was directed at you in particular.

(post by kingparrot removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

And I’ve been to the pub every day for the last two weeks, you’re not down here, get off bitchute and wake up to yourself. Dickhead. a reply to: network dude

Maybe you need to get out of the pub. It seems to be affecting your judgement.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Did you read my first response. Nope, just keep scrolling. Another one…a reply to: mblahnikluver

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The bootlicker comment was clearly aimed towards those advocating forced vaccinations and perpetual lock downs (...), not Australians. Even for a non speaking English foreigner this is clear as fresh cleaned glass.

About the handwashing, sanitizers, mask and lockdowns, I am sure it plays a role, it has to. But not to the margin the media want's you to believe. If you're not picking your nose, chances to get it from a surface is very low.

So that excludes the hand sanitizer by a big margin.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
When combined with the flu vaccinations and lockdowns which was mentioned as well… not just washing hands.don’t just choose the bits that suit your argument… a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It turns out that mask wearing, hand washing and social distancing are good against most moisture born virus, plus a lot of bacteria.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

And I’ve been to the pub every day for the last two weeks, you’re not down here, get off bitchute and wake up to yourself. Dickhead. a reply to: network dude

Maybe you need to get out of the pub. It seems to be affecting your judgement.

Maybe you need to understand that he is someone and the bootlicking comment was directed at everyone.

Not everyone takes jocularly towards being told their behaviour is excessively obedient in a manner to gain favour which clearly his behaviour being down the pub daily for two weeks is contradictory to directions.

Could you Brown nosing any deeper???

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Im against lockdowns and vaccinations, there’s a lot of people here that spread ignorance rather than deny it a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Who knew?

All the world needed to beat the flu... was the flu.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I gave a concise opinion as to why the flu count is low. Could you deep throat any further? a reply to: CthruU

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Congrats on destroying world economies and businesses to beat "the flu". You'll never get those personal freedoms back from your govt. Now the precedent is set that you have to get whatever medical procedure they send out propaganda for or the same treatment will occur. So sad watching this unfold.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

bootlickers refers to the crowd of assholes who tow the official word, regardless of facts. The one's who show up and claim things aren't as they are, but haven't a clue.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I agree, it’s a # show alright. a reply to: jjkenobi

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It turns out that mask wearing, hand washing and social distancing are good against most moisture born virus, plus a lot of bacteria.

so it's your opinion that those things that we didn't do very well, were done well enough to eradicate the flu?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join