It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: again ... bad and sad news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Again, I don't consider myself a doomsayer, but I feel the need to share this.
The negative news about corona keeps pouring in. and the big media just keep ignoring it. This cannot last. Yesterday in the Belgian media: a thirteen-year-old girl collapses at school and dies. There will be no autopsy (which may be normal). But people seem to feel guilty about asking a crucial question: Could it be the vaccine's fault? The newspaper states that it is not known whether she was vaccinated, but she had covid. It is obviously too dramatic and terrible what has happened. So I don't even want to know if the girl was vaccinated or not. But the papers are like vultures. To read further, you must first subscribe. That seems pretty perverse to me. We have the right to word and a reply. And openness. But everyone knows that only one vision is on the table.
Today another study was published (pre-print) so not 100 percent credible ... but with bad news. ADE can no longer be ruled out ... on the contrary. (I'm not an expert. From what I understand ADE can also appear months after a natural infection.)
There is also a peer reviewed study (thank you Robert Malone) that says that people aged 65+ are about 5 times more likely to die from the consequences of an injection than from the virus itself.
I don't think there should be any discussion about children. One of the studies to which I refer here is clear: the long-term effects are possibly too dangerous, especially for children. (I must admit: my English could be better. So if my conclusions about the two studies I refer to are biassed, please correct me). Take care.
www.sciencedirect.com...
www.news-medical.net...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

You know when I was saying "give it time". We're coming close now.

Right sided heart failure, siezures and inflammatory diseases are about to EXPLODE. At the same time they're firing medical staff and police workers. They're creating their NWO right in front of our eyes. This conspiracy is no longer in the realms of the esoteric! Look what they're doing to the beautiful Australians!

Max Igan saw this coming years ago and I fear for his life.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Not known if she was vaccinated? They want me to believe that the media did not even ask the parents? And with all these Covid passports , QR codes to proof that you are they do not know?

The media being vague about this is the part we need to be paying attention to. 100% if she was unvaccinated and had covid that they would have peddled that in headlines around the world.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 30 Sep 2021 04:40:10 -05002120219America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
So you are watching conspiracy stuff and then you expect to see some of it in the mainstream...
Same people own big pharma,media and big brother...
Stop tormenting yourself, you made your decision, stick to it and forget. You can't save anyone but yourself.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

... So I don't even want to know if the girl was vaccinated or not. ...

I do!!

It's an important statistic. Not only that, I want to know the cause of death...not some automatic "Covid" stamp in some document somewhere.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
I know you are right. And I think we all know the answer.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Where is the link to the actual article?

originally posted by: everyone

Not known if she was vaccinated? They want me to believe that the media did not even ask the parents? And with all these Covid passports , QR codes to proof that you are they do not know?

The media being vague about this is the part we need to be paying attention to. 100% if she was unvaccinated and had covid that they would have peddled that in headlines around the world.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Here:

news.sky.com...

And here:

nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

WOAH is that a legit article from The NY Post spouting LIES?! How can people still believe this crap when they have been shown NUMEROUS times the lies they spew!?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Where is the link to the actual article?

Here is a link showing they used a fake photo. It was back in April

NYPost spreads fake news...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

That picture in the Post is clearly fake news!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

People collapse and die.

Unfortunately even 13 year old girls.

Only reason i can see for their being no autopsy is possibly for religious reasoning, or if the girl had a know pre-existing condition that caused her to die.

Cant tell through without seeing the full article.
edit on 30-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In not sure what I did there, I was supposed to be asking the op for a link to the article about the child in Belgium.

a reply to: everyone

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
www.hln.be...
Wish you succes withe the translation (ps I have to do the same with your language) :-)
Ps For those who maybe think that I am desperate. No way. I'm just looking to soo much stupidity and sheeple mentallity. I knew people are easy to influence but what I see now I never expected. Even my best friends (who are heavy guys - at least I thought so) are fully vaccinated. I will soon have to show a coronapapass (that I don't have) to enter my favorite pub and see my friends. I will miss them.
I stand still and look at it... and can't help but shake my head .... and most of all ... be quiet.
Although I understand the fear.
In fact, I find it instructive to see that global brainwashing in these times of Facebook etc is so easily accomplished. The censorship... unbelievable. My contrarianism has nothing to do with being special. It's just my inner belief that the vaccines aren't working as expected. And I refuse my review until I am convinced otherwise. Call me arrogant or know-it-all ... Frankly I don't give a damn my dear. I enjoy live more than I can tell. Although my live is not that easy ... but that's another story. Cheers (more than once)

edit on 30-9-2021 by zandra because: some spelling fault correted

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I agree. People collapse everyday, even young peolple. The story in the news is evolving ... but poorly.
There was a bus at the school gate with the aim of vaccination, but the school board says that the girl has not been vaccinated there. It will remain a mystery. Or maybe she was indeed not vaccinated for religious reasons…no one apparently knows. I could be wrong, but I have the feeling that if she hadn't been vaccinated, this would have been all over the news (in Belgium). They say that because of privacy reasons they cannot say if she was vaccinated or not. I ask myself: where is our privacy if you need a corona pass to enter a pub? But by the way ... it seems here that the death of the girl - however tragic - attracts all the attention. The two links to studies on the vaccines don't seem that important. Are those studies worthless? Maybe we all have had too much of this stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Google translate did a very good job directly from the menu on my smartphone.

I really don't see why you would think it was vaccine related when they said they don't even know if the virus itself was a factor.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

My wee girl 14, so not so wee anymore i suppose, got vaccinated today at Glasgow Central Mosque of all places.

She's fine so far, gave her Pfizer just like me, i got a sore arm, that's about it.

They are vaccinating 12-16 year-olds now here in Scotland.

As to details about 13 year olds dropping dead, i don't imagine authorities would make such available to the public.

Unless it was some sort of high profile case or her details of some immediate importance like for say identification purposes.

Anyhoo RIP the poor wee lassie.

edit on 30-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

join