It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Celtic Tiger.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Here is an interesting discourse that examines why Irelands GST seems so high when the fact is that it is an economic basket case. Never quite expiring but never having enough energy to rise. This insight is true for the likes of virtually every country in the West at this present time, the reasons are simple and the cure is going to be painful but worth it in the end. The rise of the Fascist state was almost a forgone conclusion with regards to Democracies or Republics.I wonder what the cure will be.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

A spirit of independence that essentially was rugged, got channeled into all types of obligatory hollow statements essentially stemming from the tide of punk culture in the 90s leading to the monopolization of peoples and sentiments getting snatched up by a monopoly. I blame nothing but this mess of distraction pumping out things like miley cyrus and whose got talent or Simon Cowell or Katy Perry or whatever you'd call that junk. Scots independence has flip all to do with supporting the rights of people to whimp out and support a multi conglomerate. People are easy to sidetrack, and the old Irish spirit has proven to be sometimes just as loquacious in supporting that which hampers it. We cant be "remainers" because "tories" are "british". But now you have more in common with them admit it. The whole thing is queasy.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

What makes you think Ireland is an economic basket case?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

Less of the flowery verse and a more direct approach may help me understand what point you are trying to make there.

Whilst I may not be a genius I'm also no fool and have quite a sound understanding of the English language, but whilst I understand the words you wrote I don't understand the message.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It's not flowery. And it's not verse. It says what it means. Thank you much.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Because it said so on Bitchute.

First hand testaments that may say otherwise are to be ignored.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

edit on 30-9-2021 by TheReaversChain because: P

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

edit on 30-9-2021 by TheReaversChain because: Sorry!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

Just seeking some straight talking and clarity in the interests of understanding.

No problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Ireland, like Spain, is a hell of a lot better than it was in the 70s.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

How about a reply op?

top topics

join