It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnancy and the Vaccine

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank
Hope you get well. I dislike when they say "Its a choice" when it isn't in most cases.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: anonentity

Doesn't pass the smell test to me. We were joking at work last week how many guys were out for paternity leave. Sure, maybe I work with exceptionally attractive women. Doesn't matter, people are making more people.

From my first hand experience.

Be sure to ask the fathers when they return to work if the mothers had been vaccinated whilst pregnant.
My plumber told me his wife is expecting and said that she would not get vaccinated whilst being pregnant.
edit on 12-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: anonentity

Doesn't pass the smell test to me. We were joking at work last week how many guys were out for paternity leave. Sure, maybe I work with exceptionally attractive women. Doesn't matter, people are making more people.

From my first hand experience.
Doesnt covid take away your sense of smell? Without knowing the details of the folks you’re discussing, I don’t think your water cooler chats (hopefully you follow social distance rules and mask) have much value. Maybe you misunderstood the conversation- the masks do make it harder to understand people

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join