It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Coral Castle Built using Anti-Gravity Technology? (No)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Otherwise my comment stands and you have no relevant rebuttal

Do your own research, and stand where ever you want.

The "Box Makers" have video's out there that show you how to build the Tri Pod and lift 30 ton blocks, with a 10 ton pulley LOL LOL

Don't expect everyone else to have the same multimedia affliction you do. They might waist their time, and actually consider the possibility the static charge is being reversed causing the "weight" of the object to be manipulated.

I suspect Ed's little generator is actually manipulating the surface charge on the stones like when you rub a balloon on your hair, only, in reverse. The "Singing" is a radio frequency tuned to the stones that allows the individual atoms to release and follow the current.

Yes, the theory is outside of the Box Makers Paradigm, and therefor "Pseudoscience". Ed himself said as much...

Again, do your own research, don't trust the box makers to show you, because, they won't.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Again, do your own research, don't trust the box makers to show you, because, they won't.
So are the youtube videos you posted from the "box makers"? Or not? And if not, why can't they show me? You should be able to demonstrate anything you're saying with a small piece of limestone, it doesn't have to be a 2 ton block.

What about Chris Dunn, he's the one who made the claim you posted, did he ever demonstrate what he claimed with a small piece of limestone?
Have you ever tried to do that?

I've done plenty of my own experiments on Maxwell's equations, and electricity and magnetism, in addition to haveing a formal education on those topics. I encourage other people to do whatever experiments they please, the only problem I have is people posting outlandish claims like the one you posted from Chris Dunn, for which you have absolutely no support or evidence. If you post nonsense claims, I'm going to call them nonsense unless you can actually support them. This is after all the science forum, where people are expected to provide science support for their science claims, which you so far have failed to do.

edit on 2021101 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

What about Chris Dunn, he's the one who made the claim you posted, did he ever demonstrate what he claimed with a small piece of limestone?

I'm guessing, that is something you would have to take up with him. As far as me personally "Knowing" it works? It isn't my specialty, I,m just a student of, Pseudoscience . You are free to accept or reject what I offer. Its a reflection upon you, not me.

I encourage other people to do whatever experiments they please
Well then, we both agree.

No, but others have......

Sound waves, are radio frequencies we can hear.

Additional observations in nature.

Additional info on Frequencies

Magnet Basics.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Sound waves, are radio frequencies we can hear.

Sound waves are sound waves.
Radio waves are radio waves.
They are two very different phenomena.
Humans can only hear sound waves up to frequencies of about 20 kHz, which is 20 thousand cycles per second.
Radio waves can have much higher frequencies. FM radio in the Americas for example, range from 88 to 108 MHz where MHz means millions of cycles per second. Humans can't hear frequencies that high so your claim about sound waves being radio frequencies we can hear is more nonsense.

You posted even more videos, none of which support the nonsensical Chris Dunn claim you posted.

edit on 2021101 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join