It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the number???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So, what's the number??

Is it 95%, or is it 98%, or 99%...maybe 99.5%? What's the vaccination percentage they need before they reveal the truth? What's the number they need to hit before the Emergency Broadcast System interrupts everyone's smart phone, Television broadcast of The View, everyone's radio program playing Springsteen's Born in the USA, saying...

"ATTENTION - Please stay tuned for an important message on the Emergency Broadcast System...

Welp, folks, the CDC and the WHO have just informed us that we have made a grave error in our rollout of the Covid-19 vaccines. Researchers have now determined that the Covid-19 mRNA vaccines have compromised the immune systems of all persons vaccinated. Upon expiration of the vaccine, vaccinated persons will have no immunity to the Covid-19 virus. The Covid / SARS 2 virus has also been found to be endemic, meaning efforts to eradicate it are not possible. Vaccinated persons will now need to be administered booster vaccines quarterly until a longer term solution can be found.

Remember..'we're all in this together', and what's done is done (so there's no use in fretting about it now). YIPEE...WOO HOO!! **Ahem**...erm, Thank you, and God Bless America on this solemn day in history. YIPEE!!"

edit on 9/29/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The only way to defend yourself from a system of enforced perpetual vaccines is to reject the initial jab. For the vast majority of people this is the only logical and safe option.

I fear a lot of people are going to be rather angry in 5 years or so when they’re entire existence is dependant on routine injections to prop up their immune system.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

If you have a failing immune system it still won't be Covid that kills you. lol

But I also really don't know what the actual purpose of it all is so...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I can't seem to find vaccinated percentages for the other diseases.

Polio, measles,mumps etc

Any help?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

The only way to defend yourself from a system of enforced perpetual vaccines is to reject the initial jab. For the vast majority of people this is the only logical and safe option.

I fear a lot of people are going to be rather angry in 5 years or so when they’re entire existence is dependant on routine injections to prop up their immune system.

Precisely my point!

At what point do they have enough people trapped in the glue-trap that they can be comfortable letting the cat out of the bag, knowing that the unvaxed will be drowned out, silenced or exterminated in short order?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

not to nitpick, but how exactly do you know that, and by what authority do you state that as fact?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Almost as if some people are praying for the rapture and wish to see things go breasts up for the majority of humanity.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Actually those promoting vaccines invariably have no faith in a higher power. They’re masters of their own destiny, hence the authoritarian tone they set. See my signature!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Polio, measles,mumps etc

Any help?

They never had to keep track. Those who were vaccinated were protected, and those who weren't suffered the consequences or died. They never had the pure evil intent of making people addicted to vaccines before. Here, we have a 'vaccine' which doesn't protect the vaccinated fully, or at all really, and may even harm them, and the people with natural immunity and who are not vaccinated have less of a chance of getting sick. It's the exact opposite situation.

BTW...was there ever a vaccine for the mumps? I never got one, and I got the mumps too as a kid.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

They don't know that yet. This 'vaccine' is very target specific. It's targeting SARS 2 / Covid 19, nothing else. It might not be your whole immune system which gets compromised, but rather just the part which defends against the SARS 2 / Covid type viruses.

edit on 9/29/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I had your typical vaccines for school

Some schools still ask for a vaccine card. The percentage of population vaccinated for those things seems, to me anyway, like an important and usable statistic to keep around

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

It's going to be a mess.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No authority, I was just thinking about Bubble Boy long before Covid, how rare C19 actually is in comparison to all the other bacteria and virus we encounter everywhere everyday, which would all become a problem without a functioning immune system...
So yeah no authority just thinking.
Do you have a problem with that?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My Canadian province just announced a target of 90 % double vaxxed, with possible boosters to follow. Oh and all medical staff, teachers, long term care, etc that have been holding out...get the hokey pokey by end of November or you will be put on administration leave for 2 weeks AND SENT FOR RE-EDUCATION CLASS. If you still don't comply, say bye bye to your career. This province already has terrible health care due to shortages of doctors and nurses and ambulance staff. This will be the final blow.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: JinMI

Polio, measles,mumps etc

Any help?

They never had to keep track. Those who were vaccinated were protected, and those who weren't suffered the consequences or died. They never had the pure evil intent of making people addicted to vaccines before. Here, we have a 'vaccine' which doesn't protect the vaccinated fully, or at all really, and may even harm them, and the people with natural immunity and who are not vaccinated have less of a chance of getting sick. It's the exact opposite situation.

BTW...was there ever a vaccine for the mumps? I never got one, and I got the mumps too as a kid.

There is a triple shot...measles, mumps and rubella.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The numbers I would like to see is those that got Covid after getting the J&J vax. They always talked that option down while promoting Pfizer and Moderna mRNA to mutate you into something.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Where vaccines are concerned Grenade i don't think "higher powers" come into it much.

Unless that higher power is science and technology.

Canny combat COVID 19 much with a Bible or pray away dangerous pathogens.

edit on 29-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

No authority, I was just thinking about Bubble Boy long before Covid, how rare C19 actually is in comparison to all the other bacteria and virus we encounter everywhere everyday, which would all become a problem without a functioning immune system...
So yeah no authority just thinking.
Do you have a problem with that?

Actually, when someone states something as fact, but offers nothing to back it up, it makes me suspect that poster is full of sh!t and I tend to zero in on their posts to see if that's a factual assessment. Good news, it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Almost as if some people are praying for the rapture and wish to see things go breasts up for the majority of humanity.

Noah preached for 100 years. A lotta good that did.... People just got worse

As in the days of Noah, we will enter the ark, and the door will be sealed. A quick look at the description of the tribulation period in the book of Revelation, shows what is being done to humanity right now. They are being set up for non stop plague and suffering. Horrible suffering, like never before seen on Earth. The people have picked their own poison.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Grenade

Where vaccines are concerned Grenade i don't think "higher powers" come into it much.

Unless that higher power is science and technology.

Canny combat COVID 19 much with a Bible or pray away dangerous pathogens.

Unless that higher power is pharmakeia and witchcraft.

There fixed it for you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join