It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today McDonalds would not let me enter without COVID vaccination QR-code

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I tried to get a Water Polio team started at the local YMCA.

I'm still not allowed in the building any more.

Did they think your hairy body was a floating kelp mass?

No, the horses all drowned.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

'Floating Kelp Mass' was the name of my Grunge Band.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

'Grunge Band' was the name of DB's stripper trio of which there was only one member....him.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No, the horses all drowned.

I'm surprised that only the horses drowned.

Polio can cause paralysis in the limbs. Difficult to swim like that.

PS: What do you call a water polio player?

A: Bob.

Also is Cowboy like a superhero name?

"Once he was an ordinary suburban boy, but after a series of fast food accidents, he now becomes "Cowboy", with incredible bovine powers to graze continuously... and other stuff!"

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

A star for some good burns

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Polio is eradicated in the western world. You know, because the Polio vaccine is an actual vaccine.

It's still possible to contract polio if you are vaccinated.

It's ridiculously rare.

Unlike C19.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
It's ridiculously rare.

The point is it can happen which is why when you travel to certain parts of Africa or Asia you should get a polio booster.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: zatara

In some places in the U.S., if you have a history of driving while under the influence of alcohol, you can be required to blow into a breathalyzer to unlock your vehicle's ignition.

In essence, the law requires you to prove that you have taken steps to reduce the likelihood that you could harm others; even though it's your body and your car, your "right" to "do as you please" with them can be limited by the authorities. Or you walk.

Further, although it may be a "public space" that McDonald's is private property, and thus its owners have every right to protect their property, and their guests, by imposing access limitations to that property to the extent of the law.

And finally, the difference between a supermarket and a McDonald's is that no one needs the "food" at a McDonald's, no matter how much they may want to.
oh yah how many homes have you been to where the occupants asked you to show proof of having mmr vaccine? Your argument does not fly on the grounds it’s a private corporation. Did you ever walk into a McDonalds before and have them ask if you were up to date on vaccines? Why ok now?
Not to mention the vaccine doesn’t keep a person from getting Covid and in fact people shed the spike protein after vaccination.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Well I'm not a big McDonald's fan but it sucks that it's really coming to this. 3 Doors down just cancelled their concert in Atlanta due to the new vaccine requirements. I'm not a diehard fan necessarily, but was looking forward to getting out and feeling "normal" for a bit. But kudos to them for making a stand, I suppose?
3 Doors Down Cancels Concert

Im a nurse and therefore was required to get the flu vaccine for my job. 3 years ago, I had a bad reaction to the vaccine (site reaction initially, then when exposed to flu a couple of months later, had severe inflammatory response that made me septic and almost killed me...whole other story) so I was exempt from getting the flu vaccine anymore, and am definitely not tempting fate with the covid vaccine. Fortunately, I switched jobs where it's not required... yet... but if it becomes required I will have to figure something else out.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Neeka

I do not think you will receive a medal or your family will be compensated if you die because of the vaccine. Maybe you can put on your gravestone..."I took the vaccine, died so others could live".

The thing is that the unvaccinated end up between a rock and a hard place. As if its all well thought out on fore hand. Its just not normal that the unvaccinated are "agressively" pushed into the direction of taking the jab. One replier asked what being single has to do with life becoming a challenge. Whos going to buy groceries for me when I am being refused entrance? Of course you can say..."your family or friends can do it for you" Yes..sure, for the rest of my natural life.. I can also stand before the grocery and ask a vaccinated customer to do it for me.

The question remains.. Besides all the right reasons...why does my government want to have this "untested" and potential dangerous stuff in my body so bad.

edit on 1/10/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I have the exact same question. Why is it really so important to get this vaccine in everyone? I saw some very sick people (I was one of them, I had perfect health, healthy lifestyle, etc.) from flu and other contagious diseases every year but no crazy lockdowns or passports, so why now? I've heard a lot of theories but dont think I've quite landed on the real reason yet. I'm afraid my previous near death reaction to a vaccine isnt going to matter as to exempting me from the covid vaccine, when the time comes

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I am sure some will find a way to make money off of it. An Insta Cart for unvaccinated only.

An unvaccinated section in the church pantry.

We have experince with how to do it in America. Reverting right back to tactics of the Jim Crow laws.

American apartheid.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Count your blessing.... that crap isn't even food.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
once they successfully exclude the unvaccinated
from contact with the vaxed
they will no longer be able to blame it on the unvaxed

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
once they successfully exclude the unvaccinated
from contact with the vaxed
they will no longer be able to blame it on the unvaxed

According to their numbers the unvaccinated are the salvation of the future.

Vaccines provide us with antibodies. Not a cure. But they fight off the COVID microorganisms that develop in our bodies, when the disease is present.

When there is no disease present, there is no need for antibodies, so the antibodies die off.

Natural immunity fights off the microorganisms. When there is no more disease, the antibodies die off, but the body establishes a warehouse, that is on constant alert for the disease. When the disease is recognized, the immune system starts pumping out antibodies to kill off the virus.

In order to have constant protection from a vaccine, you will need constant boosters. With natural immunity it is like automatic pilot. Protection will kick in as needed.

Of course they don't want you to know that.

They want you to continue taking vaccines over and over. The body is lazy. If it does not have to provide immunity, it won't. When you keep taking vaccines, it does not have to produce natural immunity. So eventually, your survival will be dependent on pharmaceutical, artificial, protection.

The pharmaceutical companies will actually hold your life in their hand.

What is the difference?" With the vaccine, when the antibodies are no longer needed they die off. With natural immunity, when the disease is no longer present, the antibodies die off, but the body develops a warehouse, where it stores information regarding the disease, and how to eradicate it. So when the disease shows up, the immune system knows to start to automatically pump out antibodies as a defense.

That is why they want to ignore natural immunity. Without natural immunity we become slaves to the pharmaceutical companies. There is no money in that, so that can't allow natural immunity to be recognized or accepted.

edit on 1-10-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Had to have a little giggle to myself.

I keep on getting told how the US has more 'freedoms' than anywhere else and that all us non-Americans are suppressed pussies with no balls etc.

I go to McDonalds once a week for my Grandson - I know I shouldn't but it makes him happy and if he's happy then I'm happy.

No need for proof of vaccination.
Wear a mask if you want, don't wear a mask if you want - the choice is yours.

I'll be there today after doing my parents shopping at the supermarket.

People just going about their business as they see fit.
🍔🍟🍔

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Think of it this way; I'm the kinda guy who always likes to consider the glass half full as opposed to empty. 1. You're not sticking garbage in your mouth. Yah mcdonalds is cool like once every few months, but do you REALLY need it? 2. Think of down the road when people have to get booster jabbed once a year for the rest of their lives and how much happier you'll be not having an extra arm growing out of your neck. you got this.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The question remains.. Besides all the right reasons...why does my government want to have this "untested" and potential dangerous stuff in my body so bad.

This is the totalitarian world of the New World Order. I do believe it’s part of the Rockefeller/Gates/Fauci/Holdren Malthusian concept of letting everyone die so they can have more.... a kind of perverse version of MO “give up our pie so others can have more” Marxist nonsense. Yes it’s purposeful depopulation and it’s Malthusian. Perhaps Holdren is still lurking in the shadows of the BO admin2.
And oh yah they love to tell us what to do and how to live or die. These are the controllers.
edit on 2-10-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I keep on getting told how the US has more 'freedoms' than anywhere else and that all us non-Americans are suppressed pussies with no balls etc.

In case you didn’t read the whole OP, it’s Dutch so probably in Denmark or somewhere not in the US.
But yah America is losing our freedoms by the minute at the hands of the most diabolical group of Marxist/communist/totalitarians since Stalin.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join