It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today McDonalds would not let me enter without COVID vaccination QR-code

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Just like every other human being including yourself. Does the vaccine stop you incubating the virus or any other for that matter?

Again, my medical history and what i choose to put inside my body has absolutely nothing to do with you.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
edit on 30/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Just like every other human being including yourself. Does the vaccine stop you incubating the virus or any other for that matter?

Well, yes. in the case of the Pfizer vaccine, against the Alpha strain, the vaccine causes an immune response to the virus, without actually catching the virus, with 95% effectiveness. Not perfect, but better than nothing.

Again, my medical history and what i choose to put inside my body has absolutely nothing to do with you.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

I wasn't telling you what to do. I was explaining the consequence of a disease if people do nothing about it.

I am concerned with public health issues, because I'm a member of the public, so those general public health issues are my business.

You can do whatever you think, though. I won't and can't stop you.

edit on 30/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

A few weeks back my wife wanted a new mattress and the place we went we nearly an hour each way.
Being hungry we pulled into McDonald’s for the first time in well over a decade.

Using drive-thru was no problem......but.

THE FOOD WAS DISGUSTING. Never of us finished our sandwich. IT WAS SO GROSS!!!!

Anyway......I really didn’t know whether to laugh or cry over your story.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies...

Yes, I know McDonalds food is not made with the best interest of your health.. Thats why we went to Burger King instead..lol. Anyways..It all just sucks and I hope that I am not the only one who can clearly see that this whole global covid scare vaccination registration and social unrest it causes is part of the NWO agenda. Dont understand me wrong I believe there is a deadly virus among us but after the previous global scare of 911 I just do not trust the good intensions of those who created it.

Critical thinking is essential for someone whos trying to see the overall picture and connecting the dots. Its difficult if you do not have the answers and only have certain little information to go on. It is standard practise to use compartementalisation (if thats a word..?) for those with dark plans and need good people to execute those plans. Of course it is all speculation what I am about to write but still...wtf is going on.

It takes many years and experts to develop a multi functional virus and it will absolutely not surprise me if this is what happened and we are "enjoying" today. Maybe that is also the reason why some vaccines work better than the other because the virus contains more than expected. What the more component is I do not know and will hopefully never know too..

From the early 2000 scientist specialized in virussus and such starting to die in a scary rate.. I found a list of these people and wonder? These guys are very smart and know eachother from conferences and published papers.. so what if they talked with eachother about their work they do and realize what the big picture is?

HERE is that list of deceased scientist. Of course this all speculation but isn't it weird...?

Anyways, that doesnt take away the covid situation we have today and what we all should do to take that virus out of business.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

They're allowing mutations, for one.

This is false, its the other way around. Vaxed people are the problem, the mutations come from the them. This is very easy to understand.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Except this"vaccination" doesn't protect you against, like at all. I feel if people are scared of going outside they should be staying home. there are viruses everywhere, I can go to the store and come home and bring the flu, Covid, a cold, whatever with me and infect everyone in my house, mask or no mask, vaccinated or not. It's life, people should learn how to live with life.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
This is false, its the other way around. Vaxed people are the problem, the mutations come from the them. This is very easy to understand.

Beta came before any vaccines were available, anywhere. Delta happened in India before they had any vaccines. Do explain.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

Except this"vaccination" doesn't protect you against, like at all. I feel if people are scared of going outside they should be staying home. there are viruses everywhere, I can go to the store and come home and bring the flu, Covid, a cold, whatever with me and infect everyone in my house, mask or no mask, vaccinated or not. It's life, people should learn how to live with life.

It looks like people are being conditioned for a Solarian world as depicted in the Asimov's book, "The Naked Sun". That book stuck with me from the the first time I read it when I was about 15 years old.

Over fifty years later and it now read like fact, more than fiction.

Asimov portrays in The Naked Sun a world focused on avoiding physical contact with other people.

The Solarians practice physical distancing, and interact with each other largely through technology. They live far from each other, spread out across a sparsely populated planet. People are taught from birth to avoid physical contact, and live on huge estates, either alone or with their spouse only.

Face-to-face interaction (referred to in the book as "seeing") is seen as a repugnant chore. (Other science fiction novels examine the extra-uterine care of fetuses, but this is not Asimov's concern here.) Communication takes place through technology unknown of off their world: holography, 3-D television. At the time of writing, 2-D (ordinary) color television was a novelty, with very limited programming and not many of the expensive receivers.

Asimov was a scientist with a wide range of interests, and was familiar with the principles of electron microscopes then being developed, and from which holography descends. Communicating with each other in this fashion is referred to as "viewing", in contrast to "seeing", which is face-to-face.

Communication is frequent, but it is "viewing" of a transmitted image. Nudity in front of others is common. Sex is only practiced for reproduction when replacement of a citizen is necessary, and is considered a chore even more repugnant than seeing.

A character remarks that to be in the same room with another person is "most unpleasant.... I feel strongly as though something slimy were about to touch me."[3]: 113  A doctor has to "get hardened" to it.[3]: 136 
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Formated exported text for easier reading.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
I had one polio vaccine.

ONE. You know, the number one? It's one. One jab...

It's actually 4 jabs.

Semantics. The point is that you get vaccinated and never look back.

Not this 6 month booster bollocks.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

What do you think they call the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th polio shot? "Boosters". Most vaccines require boosters.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

McDonalds is pure Aids anyway.

Just look at it this way.... they were doing your body a favor..lol

Anyway, that said.......

It's time for Secession..!!

I'm pretty sure that all us un-vaxxed purebloods will do just fine trading and socializing amongst ourselves.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What do you think they call the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th polio shot? "Boosters". Most vaccines require boosters.

Maybe where you live...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Yes, get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated because if you're not vaccinated you're a danger to the vaccinated.

Amazing logic.

It begs belief...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: LordAhriman

For now, if we continue down the road we’re on it will lead to jabs in perpetuity.

I'm talking about polio, what are you talking about?

You seem to have a hard on for Polio.

Polio is eradicated in the western world. You know, because the Polio vaccine is an actual vaccine.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Polio is eradicated in the western world. You know, because the Polio vaccine is an actual vaccine.

It's still possible to contract polio if you are vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

For how long is it 95% effective. 10 mins, 10 days, 10 months, 10 years?

I love it when the Vaxzis pull statistics out their ass, you can tell because they stink of crap.
edit on 30/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's still possible to contract polio if you are vaccinated.

I tried to get a Water Polio team started at the local YMCA.

I'm still not allowed in the building any more.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

So sad, too bad. Get tha jab or order safe delivery, Freedom!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: canucks555
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes. If I'm vaccinated I don't have to worry about eating at a restaurant. Nor do I have to worry about creating threads as to how my rights are being taken away because I'm unable to grasp how a vaccine helps against a virus.

So what exactly is it that worries you about the unvaccinated? You DO know that you can harbor the virus just as easily as they can, don't you? And be just as infectious? So what scares you so about those people who have chosen to not be vaccinated?

They're allowing mutations, for one. They're also clogging up the health care system due to their selfish stupidity and preventing care for people who actually need care, for another. Don't want to get vaccinated. Cool, get sick then stay home.

Tired of people who want it both ways.

Actually, I disagree with your diagnosis. The way you force mutations is by weakening, but not killing, a pathogen to where the survivors, although weakened, must adapt to the new environment in order to survive. The strongest of those survivors propagate that strength into later generations. That is why you are recommended to take the entire series of doses of a drug for a pathogen in your system. To do otherwise leaves those surviving pathogens and you get drug resistant pathogens in later generations as a result. If you don't kill them all, then there is hell to pay with the survivors.

Tell me again exactly what these "vaccines" do to the virus? Do they kill it upon entering you body or just weaken their effectiveness at infection?

IMHO.

Mutations arise randomly. You don't get any more mutations by impeding the spread of a mutable pathogen.

Mutations are selected for if they get acceptable host conditions.

Any one un-vaccinated person is just as likely to incubate a new strain in a set time frame as is any vaccinated person. The thing is, the vaccinated person does so for a lesser time, and in lesser numbers, than the un-vaccinated.

The bias in the effect of new strains is that pathogens resistant to the vaccine are more likely to survive than pathogens that the vaccine works against, in vaccinated people. But un-vaccinated people incubate both, equally.

Well, that is a relief! Here all this time I have been concerned when the doctor would tell me to take the full 10 days of a prescription for some bug I caught that I might fail on that 9th day and be a danger to society. Good to know the concern about drug resistant strains of pathogens resulting from those organisms just being weakened instead of being killed is all BS.

Thank you for setting me straight.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I tried to get a Water Polio team started at the local YMCA.

I'm still not allowed in the building any more.

Did they think your hairy body was a floating kelp mass?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join