It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today McDonalds would not let me enter without COVID vaccination QR-code

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Today it's McDonalds.

Tomorrow it will be the shops and markets.

The next day will be your apartment or house.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yea.....about the integrity of those numbers......

Dying with coof isn't the same as dying from.

Also, 99+% survival rate for those under 65 surely has its merits.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

so once you get the polio vaccine, you can still get Polio ? is it just a lesser version of the disease?

Polio Vaccine Effectiveness and Duration of Protection - CDC

wow, that sure sounds vastly different than the covid VACCINE. 90-100% for life is good, but 80% for 6 months, and then 40% for the next 6 months, with no expectation of it lasting a lifetime doesn't even sound like a vaccine, it sounds like a temporary treatment.

No, the COVID-19 vaccines are still vaccines.

Even with polio, there has to be three vaccinations to achieve full immunity.

And polio virus is different than a coronavirus.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Yea.....about the integrity of those numbers......

Dying with coof isn't the same as dying from.

Also, 99+% survival rate for those under 65 surely has its merits.

If you have alternate accurate and agreed upon numbers, then present them.

The numbers from the CDC are those that died from COVID-19 as a primary cause of death on their death certificate. This was changed quite early last year when others made the same suggestion that the numbers were 'with, not of'.

None of the dead ones survived.

Your excuses are weak.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: zatara

Was the drive thru closed?
hypothetically, if the vaccine is found to have long term negative effects where the person who is fully vaxxed, sheds viral loads of a new sickness, and thus needs to NOT be allowed to enter any restaurants, but instead must be served through the drive through window, or a back door, would you be angry that you were not allowed to participate in society, or would you just accept that you are now infectious and a detriment to the world in general?

The vaccines don't have the full virus in them. How can people 'shed' viral loads if they don't have the virus to shed?

The truth is that anyone who is infected by the 'whole live virus', can transmit it to others and that people who are vaccinated against the virus, but catch it anyway, have less of the virus, and for a shorter time.

The greatest risk to others as sources of the virus are the unvaccinated who are infected.

How did Superman fly so far, so fast?

eta:
after you figure out what "fictional" means, perhaps you can explain how a fully vaccinated person would be in danger of an unvaccinated person, unless the vaccine doesn't work.

The vaccines don't make the virus cease to exist instantly.

All vaccine campaigns have taken time to attenuate or end the diseases they work against.

Even with those shortcomings, the do work far better than doing nothing to stop the spread of epidemic disease.

Please refresh me on what your alternative to vaccines, to stop the epidemic spread in your country, was?

this may shock you, but damnit, nobody asked me. But since you did, I'd say the vaccines do show some help in limiting the severity of the disease, and since it's almost exclusively the over 65 crowd who is in danger, I'd ask them to vaccinate for their protection, and be straight up with them, that we have no idea if any long term problems will occur, but we do know that right now, this will help save some lives. Then I'd let the rest know of their risks, and offer them the chance to take the vaccine.

But before I did any of that, I would have done some serious studies on natural immunity and found out how well the human body does at the job it's been tasked to do since Adam and Eve. natural immunity may well be the real way to end this worldwide.

Oh, and I think looking into other medicines to treat Covid would be super smart. So I'd look into that as well. I hear India did that. They seem to be alright now.

But I don't think I'd shoot rubber bullets at anyone who didn't like being forced to hide at home and loose their livelihood. Anyplace that would do that is #ed up.

As of 22 September 2021, 152,577 people in the USA, under the age of 65, have died of COVID-19.

It does affect the old worse than the young. So does every other disease.

COVID-19 is currently the fourth leading cause of death in the USA. So much for natural immunity.

Yes, and

3,960* fatal unintentional drownings, including boating-related drowning—that is an average of 11 drowning deaths per day.

www.cdc.gov...

now, how many people who have recovered from Covid, have died from covid? exactly.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

a reply to: canucks555

I think what people are "unable to grasp" is how unvaccinated customers are dangerous to vaccinated customers. Either the vaccine works or it doesn't.

But but the vaccine protects you , that's why you take it? So if it doesn't fully protect you , why are you risking a vaccine that's still in clinical trials till 2023??

Several of the vaccines have had FDA approval now. They aren't under clinical trial anymore, and more than 6.1 billion doses have been administered worldwide. I think the excuse isn't valid anymore.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

so once you get the polio vaccine, you can still get Polio ? is it just a lesser version of the disease?

Polio Vaccine Effectiveness and Duration of Protection - CDC

wow, that sure sounds vastly different than the covid VACCINE. 90-100% for life is good, but 80% for 6 months, and then 40% for the next 6 months, with no expectation of it lasting a lifetime doesn't even sound like a vaccine, it sounds like a temporary treatment.

No, the COVID-19 vaccines are still vaccines.

Even with polio, there has to be three vaccinations to achieve full immunity.

And polio virus is different than a coronavirus.

I know it's easier to lie now that you have fresh new definitions to use.
www.miamiherald.com...

Social media is calling bluff on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for modifying its definition of the words “vaccine” and “vaccination” on its website.

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

your posts are weak.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I think what people are "unable to grasp" is how unvaccinated customers are dangerous to vaccinated customers. Either the vaccine works or it doesn't.

But but the vaccine protects you , that's why you take it? So if it doesn't fully protect you , why are you risking a vaccine that's still in clinical trials till 2023??

Several of the vaccines have had FDA approval now. They aren't under clinical trial anymore, and more than 6.1 billion doses have been administered worldwide. I think the excuse isn't valid anymore.

how many shots of Comirnaty have been administered in the US? I believe that is the only vaccine currently approved by the FDA in the US.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If my excuses fall weak to an authoritarians perspective, I can take solace in that.

Did you know that cancer, heart disease and stroke deaths are down?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Take some entertainment/workand park your car blocking their drive thru for hours at a time until the tow truck shows up. They even have free WiFi. Then just leave until the tow truck is gone and do it all over again. That’s my plan for refusal of service over medical reasons for establishments that cause far more health issues then Covid. Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes with me.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There is a lot that is different about the COVID vaccine. A lot that they will not share, and a lot that they will manipulate to make it seem to be the magic cure, and the only way out. It is not.

Polio was around a very long time before a vaccine was approved. Supposedly the first recorded case was back in the 1700s. But it is believed to go back to the time of ancient Egypt. There is a lot of information available about how that vaccine worked, and didn't work.

Poliomyelitis is an acute paralytic disease caused by three poliovirus (PV) serotypes. Less than 1% of PV infections result in acute flaccid paralysis. The disease was controlled using the formalin-inactivated Salk polio vaccine (IPV) and the Sabin oral polio vaccine (OPV). Global poliomyelitis eradication was proposed in 1988 by the World Health Organization to its member states. The strategic plan established the activities required for polio eradication, certification for regions, OPV cessation phase and post-OPV phase. OPV is the vaccine of choice for the poliomyelitis eradication program because it induces both a systemic and mucosal immune response. The major risks of OPV vaccination are the appearance of Vaccine-Associated Paralytic Poliomyelitis cases (VAPP) and the emergence of Vaccine Derived Polioviruses strains. The supplementary immunization with monovalent strains of OPV type 1 or type 3 or with a new bivalent oral polio vaccine bOPV (containing type 1 and type 3 PV) has been introduced in those regions where the virus has been difficult to control. Most countries have switched the schedule of vaccination by using IPV instead of OPV because it poses no risk of vaccine-related disease. Until 2008, poliomyelitis was controlled in Romania, an Eastern European country, predominantly using OPV. The alternative vaccination schedule (IPV/OPV) was implemented starting in September 2008, while beginning in 2009, the vaccination was IPV only. The risk of VAPP will disappear worldwide with the cessation of use of OPV. The immunization for polio must be maintained for at least 5 to 10 years using IPV.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It also is not the first time that natural immunity was swept under the rug.

Kew, in his editorial commentary [1], states that “the only source of immunity to poliovirus in all but a few parts of the world is immunization” (p. 1341). Before the World Health Organization (WHO) vaccination campaign, however, there was a very effective naturally acquired immunity to the virus, as has been noted by several authorities.
academic.oup.com...

When it comes to pharmaceuticals, follow the science means, only follow the paths that we tell you to follow.

With the advantage of being able to do your own research, independent thought, and critical thinking, is becoming a crime. Newspeak and thought crimes are actually becoming a thing.

We know what follows.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So your irrational fear and feelings trump my individual rights. Got ya.

edit on 29/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The greatest risk to others are pedants of stupidity and self absorbed authoritarian bootlickers. The cure is to stop forcing other people to bend to your will and let them make their own decisions.
edit on 29/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If the government really cared about your health they would ban McDonalds. The impact that food has on your health is far greater than the less than 1% chance youll die from COVID. They do not care, they just want control.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
No, you were not refused entrance due to a "medical condition." You do NOT have a medical condition.

You were refused entrance due to a global push for autoritarian control to which you have wisely decided to not submit.

WEAR IT AS A BADGE OF HONOR!

(You don't need that poison in your body anyway; McDonald's slop or the death jab )

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Well , let's see how many it would take to bribe a nurse who handles the jab and get registered as vaccinated?

Soon I'm going to give it a go..

If not I walk right out of that room unvaxed, buy myself a bigmac menu spit on it and throw it right back into the restaurant

edit on 0b01America/ChicagoWed, 29 Sep 2021 16:35:01 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 29 Sep 2021 16:35:01 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Yes, get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated because if you're not vaccinated you're a danger to the vaccinated.

Amazing logic.

very amazing logic, considering the last I heard, the only employees Mickey D's was going to make get jabbed was corporate employees. Managers and sammie makers didn't even have to. but customers do. Makes SO much sense, who's trying not to get who sick again? What a dumb ass that poster is.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes. If I'm vaccinated I don't have to worry about eating at a restaurant. Nor do I have to worry about creating threads as to how my rights are being taken away because I'm unable to grasp how a vaccine helps against a virus.

So your vaccine doesn't work because you need protection from healthy unvaxxed by forcing the healthy unvaxxed to take the same vaxxine that doesn't protect you?

That's not at all logic, but seems to make you happy 😂🤣🤪

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Makes as much sense as forcing people to the same few stores left open during specific hours.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
One drunk on a Friday night wanting chicken nuggets and fries will wreck the place as well as the policy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join