It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today McDonalds would not let me enter without COVID vaccination QR-code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Which prompted by question, why would you give a rats ass about McDonalds, or who can and can't go there, you don't and if you do, you use the drive through.

Apparently people really enjoy the opportunity to sit in the lobby of a McDonald's so they can feel the irreplaceable sense of community such businesses offer.

Which will be super helpful for your future, if my fictional scenario comes true. You won't be able to go anywhere anyways, but the unvaxxed will. But as I said, since that doesn't affect you, you shouldn't care at all, and this would be much better discussed with someone it would affect.

If "this doesn't affect you" was the basis for conversation participation, the forum would be very quiet indeed. There's quite a number of active members here (not to mention the wider virtual community across the web) who don't hesitate to comment where their insights are not strictly relevant. But sure, because it's me being annoyingly unhelpful to the conversation by your personal metric of who gets to post where, I'll just wait for your permission next time I am tempted to share my thoughts.

Or maybe quit your gatekeeping nonsense.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: zatara

Was the drive thru closed?
hypothetically, if the vaccine is found to have long term negative effects where the person who is fully vaxxed, sheds viral loads of a new sickness, and thus needs to NOT be allowed to enter any restaurants, but instead must be served through the drive through window, or a back door, would you be angry that you were not allowed to participate in society, or would you just accept that you are now infectious and a detriment to the world in general?

The vaccines don't have the full virus in them. How can people 'shed' viral loads if they don't have the virus to shed?

The truth is that anyone who is infected by the 'whole live virus', can transmit it to others and that people who are vaccinated against the virus, but catch it anyway, have less of the virus, and for a shorter time.

The greatest risk to others as sources of the virus are the unvaccinated who are infected.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

you are free to answer anything you wish. I am free to speak on the matter. If you are angry with something I said, and feel it's breaking the T&C, please alert a moderator. Apparently, asking why you care about something you claim not to care about upsets you, so I have noted this in my "fragile user" file and will try to protect you in the future from my abrasive tone.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

hypothetically, if the vaccine is found to have long term negative effects where the person who is fully vaxxed, sheds viral loads of a new sickness, and thus needs to NOT be allowed to enter any restaurants, but instead must be served through the drive through window, or a back door, would you be angry that you were not allowed to participate in society, or would you just accept that you are now infectious and a detriment to the world in general?

The vaccines don't have the full virus in them. How can people 'shed' viral loads if they don't have the virus to shed?

The truth is that anyone who is infected by the 'whole live virus', can transmit it to others and that people who are vaccinated against the virus, but catch it anyway, have less of the virus, and for a shorter time.

The greatest risk to others as sources of the virus are the unvaccinated who are infected.

How did Superman fly so far, so fast?

eta:
after you figure out what "fictional" means, perhaps you can explain how a fully vaccinated person would be in danger of an unvaccinated person, unless the vaccine doesn't work.
edit on 29-9-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, if the 'vaccine' actually worked there wouldn't be any need for vaccine passports, now would there???

GAH! Let's not let logic interfere with one of the biggest conspiracies ever perpetuated on mankind!

Where are you, Netherlands?

The vaccines do work, but they don't work the way you seem to think they should.

Vaccines aren't 100% effective, i.e: there are still breakthrough cases. But breakthrough cases are still rarer than the spread of the disease through those who have taken no precautions at all to prevent the spread of the disease.

Vaccines don't magically make the virus cease to exist, either. It still spreads through the unvaccinated and also through breakthrough cases.

It takes time for a vaccination campaign to eradicate a disease. Just like with Polio, Tetanus, Rabies, Yellow Fever, Rinderpest, Whooping Cough, Measles, Smallpox and Mumps. Take a lesson from history.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: canucks555

People want to feel safe or people want to actually be safe?

That's really the main message I'm getting from a lot of this, there's not any actual safety taking place, just the appearance of such. I know a lot of it is all virtue signaling from various groups, but apparently the appearance of safety is more important than actual safety.

There isn't even an illusion of safety. It is pure denial.

If they can make people believe that patient zero, just one person, can cause a pandemic in a unbelievably short amount of time. Then there is no safety for anyone, with a vaccine that does "not" provide immunity. Does "not" prevent illness. And does "not" restrict spread.

So, if everyone on the planet got the vaccine, it would not protect everyone. And their story is, it only takes one.

link   
a reply to: chr0naut

so once you get the polio vaccine, you can still get Polio ? is it just a lesser version of the disease?
edit on 29-9-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

link   

originally posted by: canucks555
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes. If I'm vaccinated I don't have to worry about eating at a restaurant. Nor do I have to worry about creating threads as to how my rights are being taken away because I'm unable to grasp how a vaccine helps against a virus.

Just think about those poor workers in there. They certainly all must be fully vaccinated for a thankless dead end low paying job. And now all they have to look forward to is a premature horrible death by pneumonia. Maybe even this very winter. January/ February of 2022 is going to be very telling. People will soon awaken to then false narrative coming out of their governments. Violent confrontations will explode into the forefront. Governments will remove their kid gloves, and boldly show you what unbashful, pure evil is all about.

The pride, sneering, laughter, and sarcasm from the vaccinated will fade into darkness, anguish, and horror.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

How does a little bit of polio look? Maybe a droopy big toe or something.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

eta:
after you figure out what "fictional" means, perhaps you can explain how a fully vaccinated person would be in danger of an unvaccinated person, unless the vaccine doesn't work.

The vaccines don't make the virus cease to exist instantly.

All vaccine campaigns have taken time to attenuate or end the diseases they work against.

Even with those shortcomings, they do work far better than doing nothing to stop the spread of epidemic disease.

Please refresh me on what your alternative to vaccines, to stop the epidemic spread in your country, was?

edit on 29/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

so once you get the polio vaccine, you can still get Polio ? is it just a lesser version of the disease?

Polio Vaccine Effectiveness and Duration of Protection - CDC

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: canucks555

I think what people are "unable to grasp" is how unvaccinated customers are dangerous to vaccinated customers. Either the vaccine works or it doesn't.

But but the vaccine protects you , that's why you take it? So if it doesn't fully protect you , why are you risking a vaccine that's still in clinical trials till 2023??

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

eta:

All vaccine campaigns have taken time to attenuate or end the diseases they work against.

Even with those shortcomings, the do work far better than doing nothing to stop the spread of epidemic disease.

Please refresh me on what your alternative to vaccines, to stop the epidemic spread in your country, was?

this may shock you, but damnit, nobody asked me. But since you did, I'd say the vaccines do show some help in limiting the severity of the disease, and since it's almost exclusively the over 65 crowd who is in danger, I'd ask them to vaccinate for their protection, and be straight up with them, that we have no idea if any long term problems will occur, but we do know that right now, this will help save some lives. Then I'd let the rest know of their risks, and offer them the chance to take the vaccine.

But before I did any of that, I would have done some serious studies on natural immunity and found out how well the human body does at the job it's been tasked to do since Adam and Eve. natural immunity may well be the real way to end this worldwide.

Oh, and I think looking into other medicines to treat Covid would be super smart. So I'd look into that as well. I hear India did that. They seem to be alright now.

But I don't think I'd shoot rubber bullets at anyone who didn't like being forced to hide at home and loose their livelihood. Anyplace that would do that is #ed up.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

wow, that sure sounds vastly different than the covid VACCINE. 90-100% for life is good, but 80% for 6 months, and then 40% for the next 6 months, with no expectation of it lasting a lifetime doesn't even sound like a vaccine, it sounds like a temporary treatment.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Silly person that uses brain cells.

Here, let me show you how this works.

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I had one polio vaccine.

ONE. You know, the number one? It's one. One jab...

The vaccine everyone was waiting for — polio vaccine

Parents were scared of the polio epidemics that occurred each summer; they kept their children away from swimming pools, sent them to stay with relatives in the country, and clamored for an understanding of the spread of polio. They waited for a vaccine, closely following vaccine trials and sending dimes to the White House to help the cause. When the polio vaccine was licensed in 1955, the country celebrated, and Jonas Salk, its inventor, became an overnight hero.

Late 1950s | Recommended Vaccines

Smallpox
Diphtheria*
Tetanus*
Pertussis*
Polio (IPV)
* Given in combination as DTP

You see, before you f#king lunatics started running with big pharma propaganda, we had actual vaccines.

Every time you clown world vax stabberz come at us, it gives us more insensitive to fend yo off.

Science religionists...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Your comprehension of my relevance to the dialogue is not a basis for my freedom to contribute to said dialogue. You asked me a question, I answered. If you want to clarify why my statements are not helpful, then that's another approach. But don't think you are in some position to effectively shut me out because you disagree with me.

Ignorance is to be denied here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I would call 1 dose for 90% effectiveness pretty darn effective .
Especially when compare to the COVID vaccines .

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
It is what it is .
edit on 9/29/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Although poliovirus transmission has been interrupted in the Americas, transmission of wild poliovirus continues in other parts of the world and creates an ongoing risk for the importation of wild poliovirus into the Americas. If importations occur, polio outbreaks may develop, especially in localities with low vaccination coverage and poor sanitation. As a result, the Region of the Americas must maintain high levels of vaccination coverage. You down with CDC? Yeah you know me.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

eta:

Even with those shortcomings, the do work far better than doing nothing to stop the spread of epidemic disease.

this may shock you, but damnit, nobody asked me. But since you did, I'd say the vaccines do show some help in limiting the severity of the disease, and since it's almost exclusively the over 65 crowd who is in danger, I'd ask them to vaccinate for their protection, and be straight up with them, that we have no idea if any long term problems will occur, but we do know that right now, this will help save some lives. Then I'd let the rest know of their risks, and offer them the chance to take the vaccine.

But before I did any of that, I would have done some serious studies on natural immunity and found out how well the human body does at the job it's been tasked to do since Adam and Eve. natural immunity may well be the real way to end this worldwide.

Oh, and I think looking into other medicines to treat Covid would be super smart. So I'd look into that as well. I hear India did that. They seem to be alright now.

But I don't think I'd shoot rubber bullets at anyone who didn't like being forced to hide at home and loose their livelihood. Anyplace that would do that is #ed up.

As of 22 September 2021, 152,577 people in the USA, under the age of 65, have died of COVID-19.

It does affect the old worse than the young. So does every other disease.

COVID-19 is currently the fourth leading cause of death in the USA. So much for natural immunity.

edit on 29/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join