It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today McDonalds would not let me enter without COVID vaccination QR-code

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Absolutely! Its all a big charade! So many weak coward's in his world. Humanity has gone to another level of pathetic.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: zatara

Was the drive thru closed?
hypothetically, if the vaccine is found to have long term negative effects where the person who is fully vaxxed, sheds viral loads of a new sickness, and thus needs to NOT be allowed to enter any restaurants, but instead must be served through the drive through window, or a back door, would you be angry that you were not allowed to participate in society, or would you just accept that you are now infectious and a detriment to the world in general?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

edit on 29-9-2021 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Well maybe try understanding that the general populous want to feel safe when they eat, drink, fly, go to school, go to work.
etc.
Simply put, there's a virus, there's a vaccination that helps fight against the virus, and, well that's pretty much it.

You have your opinion, companies have there opinions. Just the way it is.

If they're vaccinated what are they worried about?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That’s right. If we want to actually be safe it would require the elimination or “banning” of vaccination and those that would impose it upon others. It’s caused too much harm.

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: canucks555

People want to feel safe or people want to actually be safe?

That's really the main message I'm getting from a lot of this, there's not any actual safety taking place, just the appearance of such. I know a lot of it is all virtue signaling from various groups, but apparently the appearance of safety is more important than actual safety.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

hypothetically, if the vaccine is found to have long term negative effects where the person who is fully vaxxed, sheds viral loads of a new sickness, and thus needs to NOT be allowed to enter any restaurants, but instead must be served through the drive through window, or a back door, would you be angry that you were not allowed to participate in society, or would you just accept that you are now infectious and a detriment to the world in general?

Personally, no. I've never gone to any fast food business for the social perks. I pick up my purchase and take it home where my actual friends are.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Two of my fully vaccinated friends now apparently have heart inflammation. One male, one female. The female was one of the first in-line for early vaccination test. She now has a dilated aorta from inflammation. The male is having a stress test today. The doc said he thinks heart inflammation is the cause of his chest pain.

Obviously, we are going to see more inflammation issues in the next few years.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Time to stop donations to the Ronald McDonald House charity.
Shame those poor kids have to suffer...but they obviously wouldn't want any money from the filthy UN-"vaccinated".

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A "Health Pass"

To eat McDonalds

LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Makes sense when you think about it. McDonalds' clients are generally lazy and morbidly obese. A stiff breeze and a 3° incline would kill most of them, let alone a covid infection. Soon when all their clients die they'll be desperate for your Euros.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Are people entitled to McDonald's over there? I guess that's your answer. They really know how to strike a nerve with their most discerning citizens.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Personally, no. I've never gone to any fast food business for the social perks. I pick up my purchase and take it home where my actual friends are.

knowing that, I'm super confused what you would even be posting in this thread for then. You have no understanding of the situation.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Your comprehension of my relevance to the dialogue is not a basis for my freedom to contribute to said dialogue. You asked me a question, I answered. If you want to clarify why my statements are not helpful, then that's another approach. But don't think you are in some position to effectively shut me out because you disagree with me.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

As sick as this sounds: At least they didn't get forced into a coma and put on a ventilator. The Covid death sentence...

I'm so f#king angry right now. 😠

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
A "Health Pass"

To eat McDonalds

LOL

lol

Godlike irony.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes. If I'm vaccinated I don't have to worry about eating at a restaurant. Nor do I have to worry about creating threads as to how my rights are being taken away because I'm unable to grasp how a vaccine helps against a virus.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

I think what people are "unable to grasp" is how unvaccinated customers are dangerous to vaccinated customers. Either the vaccine works or it doesn't.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Your comprehension of my relevance to the dialogue is not a basis for my freedom to contribute to said dialogue. You asked me a question, I answered. If you want to clarify why my statements are not helpful, then that's another approach. But don't think you are in some position to effectively shut me out because you disagree with me.

in the fictional scenario I gave, it referred to a person going out to a restaurant. You stated, you don't do that, you eat at home. So nothing about th4e scenario I proposed applies to you. Which prompted by question, why would you give a rats ass about McDonalds, or who can and can't go there, you don't and if you do, you use the drive through.

Which will be super helpful for your future, if my fictional scenario comes true. You won't be able to go anywhere anyways, but the unvaxxed will. But as I said, since that doesn't affect you, you shouldn't care at all, and this would be much better discussed with someone it would affect.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

In some places in the U.S., if you have a history of driving while under the influence of alcohol, you can be required to blow into a breathalyzer to unlock your vehicle's ignition.

In essence, the law requires you to prove that you have taken steps to reduce the likelihood that you could harm others; even though it's your body and your car, your "right" to "do as you please" with them can be limited by the authorities. Or you walk.

Further, although it may be a "public space" that McDonald's is private property, and thus its owners have every right to protect their property, and their guests, by imposing access limitations to that property to the extent of the law.

And finally, the difference between a supermarket and a McDonald's is that no one needs the "food" at a McDonald's, no matter how much they may want to.

All good & nice. The problem I believe with this "vaccine" is that it destroys natural immunity and will make your life depend on booster shots to stay alive (for artificial immunity). This way, the government will control whether you are allowed to have an immune system or not .

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
And you didn’t burn it down?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join