It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some bad stats out of Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
Australians have not been disarmed.
Ffs educate your self.
There's more guns, both legal and illegal, then ever before in Australia.

originally posted by: Fatboy527
Never in the history of medicine has one came up with a vaccine for the common cold....Covid is a cold virus period the end. And they still have not came up with vaccine for a cold or Covid.....as we seen yesterday in America with Bidens Hollywood Movie set of the white house and his fake jab......who the fu&k knows what's real anymore and what's not....We as a world don't have a vaccine for the common cold...remember this fact people. I feel for you guys down under...Disarmed years ago and can't fight back....got to be a sucky feeling.

Still trying to sh!t talk for the majority of Australia Tex?

Your a squeezer. The mind is the best weapon humans possess and you, bufflehead, are disarmed.

Lol

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Australians have not been disarmed.
Ffs educate your self.
There's more guns, both legal and illegal, then ever before in Australia.

Australian gun ownership figures

New University of Sydney figures on gun ownership in Australia:
Australian civilians now own more than 3.5 million registered firearms, an average of four for each licensed gun owner.
The proportion of Australians who hold a gun licence has fallen by 48 percent since 1997.
The proportion of Australian households with a firearm has fallen by 75 percent in recent decades.
Data indicates that people who already own guns have bought more rather than an increase in new gun owners.

W iki

In October 2016, it was estimated that there were 260,000 unregistered guns in Australia, 250,000 long arms and 10,000 handguns, most of them in the hands of organised crime groups and other criminals. There are 3 million registered firearms in Australia.

edit on 3-10-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yeah dude, the science is all shot to tripe.

These peeps are spinning us all a yarn and trying to lead us by the nose to the slaughter house.

Some will comply, some will cave in under pressure but it is all a fable being woven in linen and sold as silk.

a reply to: TomCollin

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
More insults eh?

Still pretending to be a soldier? Or what is it today you're pretending to be?

a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Theres multiple sources with contradictory claims. You just picked one to suit you.
For example theres sources that claim gun owners own more, per gun owner, then they previously did.
Theres other sources which claim theres more illegal guns circulating then before.

a reply to: DaRAGE

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Settle down fake soldier boy, nobody is trying to slaughter you.
Try spending some time outside, get some sunshine and fresh air. You can park that mouldy van amd step outside more often.

originally posted by: Dalamax
Yeah dude, the science is all shot to tripe.

These peeps are spinning us all a yarn and trying to lead us by the nose to the slaughter house.

Some will comply, some will cave in under pressure but it is all a fable being woven in linen and sold as silk.

a reply to: TomCollin

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

More insults eh?

Still pretending to be a soldier? Or what is it today you're pretending to be?

a reply to: Dalamax

Polite.

Come back when you’ve got a pair.
edit on 4-10-2021 by Dalamax because: Squeezers gotta squeeze lol

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Theres multiple sources with contradictory claims. You just picked one to suit you.
For example theres sources that claim gun owners own more, per gun owner, then they previously did.
Theres other sources which claim theres more illegal guns circulating then before.

a reply to: DaRAGE

Mate i swear to you i didn't pick and choose anything. I just did two google searches in relation to guns and ownership in australia, and Illegal guns. Then I picked the ones where I felt I would be able to copy a little bit from the article that would allow me to post here showing the statistics from the source clearly.

Try it yourself.

Please.... show the contradictory sources. I am all ears and eyes.

Go on.

Oh. Like your post that I quoted earlier, no proof to back your words up, just your internet statement without a shred of evidence to backup your claims.

Bring proof to the table buddy. I did. Where's yours?

This is how debating works.

One of my workmates thinks I like to argue or must love arguing.

I don't argue. I debate and can always back up what I say.

The responses I get are angry words without backing. "I don't care, just STFU."

I don't like it when someone tries to tell me BS. That's why I start debating... (not arguing).

There is a difference.
edit on 11-10-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join