It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CJCS General MARK MILLEY Tells Congress He Likely Committed Insubordination and Treason.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Do you think Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley should face a court martial for admitting this to Congress and the American public yesterday?

Milley admitted he leaked information about (then) President Trump to several journalists, under questioning from Senator Marsha Blackburn.

Senator Blackburn on Tuesday asked Milley if he spoke to Bob Woodward, the author of the new book “Peril”, that revealed Milley told China in a secret phone call that he would give advance warning if the US was ever going to attack.

“In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the PLA, that the U.S. would not strike, according to the new book.

“Did you talk to Bob Woodward or Robert Costa for their book, “Peril”? Blackburn asked Milley.

“Woodward yes, Costa, no” Milley replied.

Milley admitted he leaked information to several journalists.
Continued at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I think any of us would be imprisoned (or worse), if we admitted to sharing our insider knowledge to assist China militarily.

But here's a top U.S. General, bypassing his Commander-in-Chief, the President of the United States, to assist China.

Milley openly admits this to the United States Congress and the American public during a live broadcast, and will not be charged with any crime, or disciplined in any way by his boss, President Biden.

This sends a clear signal to every top military commander that it's OK to be Insubordinate, and even Treasonous, if your "gut" tells you the situation warrants such extreme action(s).

Since our current Commander-In-Chief, President Joe Biden, is suffering from advancing Dementia, and going around the President is now acceptable, someone in the chain-of-command needs to put safeguards in place to protect America, should President Biden totally "lose it".

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Sounds like he should be shot by firing squad.

Won’t happen though. He is part of the military-industrial complex and thus above the law. Even treason is no issue for such people.

There are many more Generals and Admirals just like him lower down the chain.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

As I alluded to in the final paragraph, having military leaders like Milley could be a good thing during this extraordinary moment in U.S. history.

Americans have never elected a President who has advancing Dementia.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
See there is more going on then meets the eye....some good acting annndd according to Tore Maras he is "taking one for the team", he did throw pedo Joe under the bus. Not excusing milley's actions though because you know it does sound like treason. *shrugs* and the Emmy goes toooo.....

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Assurances of not attacking China isn't exactly giving them forewarning of an attack is it? Just curious on that since international policy is usually known by adversaries, line of thoughts such as we won't strike first unless for preemptive reasons and the list that goes with it. Logic is often lost on the press though, maybe he committed actual treason.

At the end of the day your nation is hardly free if the military have political clout, good luck punishing him if he's guilty... Sincerely.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I still think the most concerning thing is some people think trump was about to go to war with China.

Anyone who tries/tried to stop that, if it is indeed true, is a hero to the world.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Treason no, should he be relieved of his post absolutely should a more in depth investigation occur absolutely but the information we have right now doesnt come anywhere close to treason.

Insubordination, incompetence (Afghanistan) sure, not sure how that could be made to stick in the current climate.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Offering a hotile nation insider information about military maneauvers isn;t treason?

Then what is?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
CJCS General MARK MILLEY Tells Congress He Likely Committed Insubordination and Treason.

And yet Scheller is sitting locked up for just speaking his fracking mind.

We have a major problem with our military.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

He is part of the military-industrial complex and thus above the law.

When everything is made in China the MIC has lost any meaning it might have once had.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I still think the most concerning thing is some people think trump was about to go to war with China.

Anyone who tries/tried to stop that, if it is indeed true, is a hero to the world.

A lot more people believed that Trump was working with Russia.

That is now a proven hoax that was organized by his political opposition.

Milley was and is more of the same.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Sounds like he should be shot by firing squad.

He usurped nuclear launch authority. Something that is not suppose to be possible.

He deserves the Hom Dai( The Mummy Reference).

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

He's a effing traitor.

Millley running his mouth after 10 months of Biden who clearly isn't running the show is nothing more than a traitorous piece of crap.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Dwarfs every single special counsel or hearings they had on Trump's alleged misconduct. Of which none of it was true.

Even dwarfs the civilian family Biden killed in a targeted drone strike. But not by much.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

No, he's no hero. He's no better than a common street hood.

It would be impossible for any military organization... heck, for any organization period... to operate under the kind of espionage this man was using. He would not have stopped a war even if... and this is itself a massively huge "if"... Trump had plans to go to war with China. Imagine for a moment, thousands of American soldiers, all ready, willing, and able to follow their lawful orders, but this one man decides to go around the chain of command and drops some information to China that gets all those soldiers killed.

That's a hero to you? Someone who intentionally kills his own troops by conspiring with an enemy?

In a perfect world, this man would face a firing squad. Unfortunately, the world we live in is far, far from perfect. When the Commander-in-Chief suffers from advanced dementia and still has support from people who apparently simply do not care about anyone or anything except themselves and their politics, it is illogical to think that such treason would ever be punished.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

No, he's no hero. He's no better than a common street hood.

It would be impossible for any military organization... heck, for any organization period... to operate under the kind of espionage this man was using. He would not have stopped a war even if... and this is itself a massively huge "if"... Trump had plans to go to war with China. Imagine for a moment, thousands of American soldiers, all ready, willing, and able to follow their lawful orders, but this one man decides to go around the chain of command and drops some information to China that gets all those soldiers killed.

That's a hero to you? Someone who intentionally kills his own troops by conspiring with an enemy?

In a perfect world, this man would face a firing squad. Unfortunately, the world we live in is far, far from perfect. When the Commander-in-Chief suffers from advanced dementia and still has support from people who apparently simply do not care about anyone or anything except themselves and their politics, it is illogical to think that such treason would ever be punished.

TheRedneck

A hero to me is someone that would stop a war that would destroy the planet. Soldiers are irrelevant as it would all be missiles.

Someone who would even consider starting such a war is an abomination to the human race.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

The burden of proof is so high, and I have already heard multiple former generals and admirals say those calls were perfectly normal.

Doesnt mean I agree with it, but with a plurality of them speaking in his defense you have reasonable doubt.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

There was never any risk of missiles being launched, ever... zero zip zilch nadda chances a missile could accidently be launched.

So his calls were purely based on a puffed up sense of his own importance that set a nasty precedent moving forward that its ok for a general to go.. well I think the president is wrong so I will make calls that I think are right and then ask forgiveness from my civilian bosses, this is now the normal mode of operation.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You believe that America is the only one capable of firing the first shot and it’s showing in your posts and beliefs. What if China was pulling him in close so they could create an opportunity to make the first strike with overwhelming force.

Someone who wouldn’t even consider that is an idiot to the human race! Lol

edit on 29-9-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The burden of proof is so high, and I have already heard multiple former generals and admirals say those calls were perfectly normal.

If that really is standard practice.

It desperately needs changed.

Dealing with foreign states is what the state department is for.

Presidential 'advisors' have no need to make routine calls.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join