It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN and the Vaxccine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I will be the first to say that I am a far cry away of understanding anything more than a thimble full of what CERN is and what it does.
I do recall the last time it was powered up it didnt end well and we lost some scientist in a very messy way.

This video is an update on it and I would love to learn a bit more about it from those of you in the know about this field.
The video mentions that CERN has a magnetic field 100xs stronger than Earths. Why do they need that much power and what is it exactly that they are trying to accomplish? My gut feels like this is something that will never end well for all of us with that much power in mans hand.

One other thought on my mind about this.
It has been said that the vaxccine has a lot of Metal type variants in it. With that much magnetic force coming from CERN, could that have a major effect on those that have been vaccinated? Are we going to see some very odd things with the people when that thing is back up to full power? I know that all sounds very much like a sci-fi thriller, but....

edit on 9/29/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/29/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
They are trying to fix the mess they did back then when Atlantis sunk and earth ended in this empty dimension

LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xandback

Yeah and if I recall, THAT didnt end well either!

Seriously though, I am curious if there could be a weird side effect or unexpected/expected occurrence with all the metal in peoples systems now and the magnetic pull/push (?) of CERN

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Don't you remember what happened when Loki opened that portal ?

I think they have a Shiva statue by the main door.

Call me crazy but the real crazy people are those running that $h!t.

We humans are too vicious to use this device wisely.
edit on 29-9-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

There's a vast range of research but the two main experiments focus on apparatus named ATLAS and CMS.

To simplify, ATLAS is a detector which measures the debris from the collisions between beams of particles using all sorts of fancy tech to manipulate their trajectory and record things like the direction and energy of each interaction. The idea is to find new particles and study the behaviour of existing ones, the more energy you put into the collisions the more you 'break' down the matter into smaller and smaller sub atomic particles.

You can find a breakdown of the experiments and a brief summary of their goals and technology here:

home.cern...

From there just research whatever you don't understand.

Yes, they really are attempting to find other dimensions.

No, it can't have an effect on people worldwide, the fields are localised and the energies are tiny compared to the Earth or even cosmic rays.
edit on 29/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

No, although the energy to accelerate the particles is massive the collisions are small particles and no-where near enough energy to have a global effect. Although i'm sure if they can contain and stabilize enough anti-matter they could make a planet killer energy weapon given enough time.

I mean you wouldn't want to stand in the middle of the collision that's for sure and there is the potential for unknown phenomenon which could create chaos and destruction but you're dealing with things on a sub atomic scale here, you can't even begin to fathom how small that is. The energy is being condensed into as small a space as possible, what you're suggesting is the opposite.
edit on 29/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
last time it was turned on, Dolly lost her braces.
edit on 29-9-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

Yeah, as i said messing around with the building blocks of nature can throw up some unknown phenomenon and results. Doubt we have enough handle on the tech or physics to manipulate these results, literally, smash them and pray.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Is it the magnets that the particles are slamming against? Or are they creating the pull for the speed of the smash? What do they smash against?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Well all that magnetic power can help with the opening of dimensional and negative dimensional doors (whhhattt???) But I wouldn't be surprised if at this point it will do something with the vax. The vax targets the God gene after all, our consciousness is outside of our body....this will likely sever or fog.up that connection along with higher critical thinking processes.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The particles smash together getting a small but power explosion opening mini black holes and the such and finding new variants of particles. Imagine the real stuff they are doing that we are not told. Special access programs

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I remeber them having this weird ritual, combined with the shiva statue, it really gives of a strange vibe. Then there were these reports.

strange weather over cern the day they launched project "Awake"

Switzerland is such a weird country the only one appart from vatican to have a square flag. According to ancient flag law, square means you are allowed to make decisions without need for consulting or justify to the crown.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: Grenade

Is it the magnets that the particles are slamming against? Or are they creating the pull for the speed of the smash? What do they smash against?

The magnetic field is merely to keep em moving in a circle .

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The LHC is the particle accelerator .
CERN is the scientists .

It produces a relative amount of energy as 16 mosquitos in flight .

Quit with the YT videos and educate yourself .

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Don't you remember what happened when Loki opened that portal ?

I think they have a Shiva statue by the main door.

Call me crazy but the real crazy people are those running that $h!t.

We humans are too vicious to use this device wisely.

Let's not forget the bizarre Witch dance their reverse health providers do when summoning up their Demonic deities.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

This vid was weird.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

I do recall the last time it was powered up it didnt end well and we lost some scientist in a very messy way.

They drowned in a hotel pool miles away from Cern while on vacation.

Tragic but unrelated to the experiments.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The video mentions that CERN has a magnetic field 100xs stronger than Earths. Why do they need that much power and what is it exactly that they are trying to accomplish?

If the video is mentioning things like this without a logical explanation I genuinely question if it's worth my time.

The magnets are so powerful because they are propelling particles (protons and ions usually) at near light speeds. The magnets accelerate and guide the particles at these speeds.

One other thought on my mind about this.
It has been said that the vaxccine has a lot of Metal type variants in it. With that much magnetic force coming from CERN, could that have a major effect on those that have been vaccinated? 

No because although the magnets they use create very powerful magnetic fields they are very localised also. The earth's magnetic field is extremely weak compared to my fridge magnets but it expands for 1000's of miles... My fridge magnet is useless if I hold it 3 inches from the fridge. I'm not exactly smart at physics but I think it's to do with relativity, my fridge magnets aren't flying around following the earth's magnetic lines or flipping to the earth's polarity.

This is why there's no tin openers or cars stuck to the side of CERN.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

None of the vaccines contain metals. I don't know where people came up with that - total disinformation:

* None of the vaccines contain eggs, gelatin, latex, or preservatives. All COVID-19 vaccines are free from metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt, lithium, rare earth alloys or any manufactured products such as microelectronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes, or nanowire semiconductors.
Note: Both the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). PEG is a primary ingredient in osmotic laxatives and oral bowel preparations for colonoscopy procedures, an inactive ingredient or excipient in many medications, and is used in a process called “pegylation” to improve the therapeutic activity of some medications (including certain chemotherapeutics). Additionally, cross-reactive hypersensitivity between PEG and polysorbates (included as an excipient in some vaccines and other therapeutic agents) can occur. Information on active or inactive ingredients for vaccines and medications can be found in the package insert. CDC’s vaccine excipient summarypdf icon and the National Institutes of Health DailyMed databaseexternal icon can also be used as a resource.

A complete list of ingredients can be found here:

www.cdc.gov...-C

From another research article:

Vaccines cause one to be magnetic (capable of magnetizing any metals): Antivaccination activists portrayed the COVID-19 vaccine as having a magnetic field at the place of injection, which is capable of magnetizing any metal, including a spoon, and this has created fear in people towards accepting the COVID19 vaccine. The people built a wall around their minds with this false information, and with that, fear spreads the misinformation further and discourages others from accepting the vaccine.

ps-vascular.ch...

Do your homework.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, basically Europe's own project paperclip...
you got the space nerds, we got the dimension nerds....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join