It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe our parents didn't whip us but the politicians are whipping us with fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Have you noticed around the world that the politicians are actually whipping us with a whip of fear " them " because they are right and we are wrong on our decisions in life to better ourselves.
Seems to me the whip has many attachments to it.
Personally, the current political landscape is afraid now of losing its grip on the whip.

Which I now been calling it " The World Spider Trap ". The World Spider Trap

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Have you noticed around the world that the politicians are actually whipping us with a whip of fear " them " because they are right and we are wrong on our decisions in life to better ourselves.
Seems to me the whip has many attachments to it.
Personally, the current political landscape is afraid now of losing its grip on the whip.

Which I now been calling it " The World Spider Trap ". The World Spider Trap
is in front of us all now.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
I'm sooo sick to death of it all. I'm fed up.
I just feel constantly worried and stressed about the whole covid/agenda21/great reset agenda

I don't see how any of us can do much more to stop this from progressing. I'm one of the few ever without a mask, or without a stupid vaccine. I speak up and spread the word but people are too stuck on their own views.

Only some major overhaul worldwide of MSM can stop this. Where the truth is finally spoken and all the corruption revealed. Otherwise, what? The courts are just as corrupt.

I don't see a future anymore and I feel worse for my 10 year old son, what kind of future can he have if things don't turn around?
Many will suicide and/or turn to drugs me included. I quit smoking 15 years ago and having created a blu vaping account .

edit on 28-9-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I'm sooo sick to death of it all. I'm fed up.
I just feel constantly worried and stressed about the whole covid/agenda21/great reset agenda

I don't see how any of us can do much more to stop this from progressing. I'm one of the few ever without a mask, or without a stupid vaccine. I speak up and spread the word but people are too stuck on their own views.

Only some major overhaul worldwide of MSM can stop this. Where the truth is finally spoken and all the corruption revealed. Otherwise, what? The courts are just as corrupt.

I don't see a future anymore and I feel worse for my 10 year old son, what kind of future can he have if things don't turn around?
Many will suicide and/or turn to drugs me included. I quit smoking 15 years ago and having created a blu vaping account .

Its sad, but true what you have stated.
suicide among women here are at an all time high and this country isn't forceful on the jab either, the economy or I should say the workforce is at an all time low and bankruptcies are out the roof here. Will it rebound... yes, but only to where it was some 20 years ago when the companies downsizing its workforce. Left thousands of people out of work and it hasn't gotten any better. The tourist industry was big, but now is dead. Just left Naha Okinawa and the hotel room was 36 bucks a night with breakfast. Bad real bad here actually.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Clearly we had different childhoods, i took many a beating as a kid.

As for government minions, f*ck them, they're just as afraid, if not more.
edit on 29/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Its amazing how the MSM, Doctors, Top Doctors keep lying on the TV how in countries like Canada for example. You have experts, polticans lying to people literally about needing only two doses for covid vax when they know that isnt even true.

They are giving people a false sense of security. The vax passports are also a false sense of security.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'm not scurred.
I've seen way scarier scare tactics.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You grew up in that "time out" stupidness.....I on the other hand got my arse tore up. My mom made me go get my own switch off the bush outside.....she would strip off all the leaves and just let it lay there a few minutes....then off to the bathroom and arse got a lashing.....I knew not to set the neighbors lawnmower right behind their car so they would run over it when leaving.....The whooping I got was worth it...I guess they should not have stole my basketball.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
You grew up in that "time out" stupidness.....I on the other hand got my arse tore up. My mom made me go get my own switch off the bush outside.....she would strip off all the leaves and just let it lay there a few minutes....then off to the bathroom and arse got a lashing.....I knew not to set the neighbors lawnmower right behind their car so they would run over it when leaving.....The whooping I got was worth it...I guess they should not have stole my basketball.

Hey! My mother used them ping pong paddles to whip our behinds. Gave up upon going into 7th grade though.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yea, when I hit junior high the arse whoopings stopped.....but I'm still grounded and my mom passed in 2011 & I'm 58 now. My time out was waiting for my mom to get the time to do the whooping...a reply to: musicismagic

edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join