It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID in Israel.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If Nursing home centers treated their patients/clients better i think the deaths from covid would have being lower than what it already is.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
COVID COVID COVID

I don’t believe the numbers coming out of anywhere anymore let alone coming out of Israel. All they do is lie lie lie lie lie and then lie some more.

Man, can we change the channel please?
I am sooooo sick of hearing about #### covid!

blah blah blah... it’s all just become psychobabble. IMO

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Then you look deeper into those figures, 75% are obese with other conditions Next one is if you O blood you are less likely to go to the hospital if your vitamin D is high your less likely if your a smoker you are less likely to end up in hospital. Plus if you're an African American, you are more likely so take the D3.because you need it.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
If Nursing home centers treated their patients/clients better i think the deaths from covid would have being lower than what it already is.

In America, a majority of nursing home patients are paid for by a combo of the state/federal government. State governments prefer the "Cuomo solution".

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

You're 100% right. Instead they followed "the guidelines as recommended by the CDC". The CDC is controlled by big pharma, funded mostly by big pharma, and the CDC has nearly 93% of its employees from big pharma.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thank you for being a critical thinker. I sincerely mean that.

<< 1   >>

join