It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Considers Becoming Weimar Republic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

your guys aint much better. inject bleach. windmill noise causes cancer, paint my face orange every morning. That is just the top. the Lackeys I am sure you are so proud of. Name one republican you are proud of. Seriously. just 1.

We should all pay attention to what is going on around us right now.

exactly, you going to try and say those arent facts?

Because...
a reply to: visitedbythem

(post by RazorV66 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This article at the Green Corruption blog is the best I’ve seen in chronicling the Obama administration’s failures in subsidizing so called green energy products, primarily with money from the economy-destroying stimulus package of 2009. It goes on to demonstrate the "crony" nature of these programs and how Obama has dolled out other people’s money with the purpose of rewarding his friends.

The article is basically a summary of extensive research done by the author Christine Lakatos and energy policy expert Marita Noon. As Lakatos notes:

23 bankrupt, 27 troubled, equals a new "Obama green-energy failure" list total of 50. At least $15 billion of "green" taxpayer money is either gone or still at risk, and the majority was funneled to Obama and Democrat cronies — percentage of cronyism is hoovering around 60% (29 of the 50), until I have time to dig further.

This what Obama a democrat did with the tax payer dollars in his infamous green energy scam,

Back then they were billions,

Now the Democrats once again the white house are doing the same, but this time is trillions.

The money was used to pay out the Democrats friends and now is another big pay off if they get this money.

Obama’s Green Energy Failure List

www.johnlocke.org...

Is beyond me that Democratic party followers still support and endorse this political rats, no matter what. This is what Democrats are good at, screw the tax payer and pay themselves.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Every Administration has run up the debt . If all you see is Trump then you are blind as a bat .

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

These are the individuals the Democrats of America selected to represent them

your guys aint much better. inject bleach. windmill noise causes cancer, paint my face orange every morning. That is just the top. the Lackeys I am sure you are so proud of. Name one republican you are proud of. Seriously. just 1.

If this is your absolute belief, a complete on the level reflection of what you think and believe then I have to wonder why exactly you are here.

The nonsense spewed is an exact parroting of MSM lies that are demonstrably false.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

These are the individuals the Democrats of America selected to represent them

[POST REMOVED BY STAFF]

You name 1 Dem you are proud of.

There was one that could fly! Dembo! Dembo the elephant!

edit on Tue Sep 28 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
We should let the lunatic communists just print their rainbow money backed by their tranny goat God and let them spend into oblivion. When they've exhausted one another, we rebuild with resource backed money and never again allow faux banking schemes like the ones we're playing along with now.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

That take on Kennedy and Trump is as simple as it gets. What can be done FOR Trump. Using the right words he has cajoled millions to believe in him. His early advisors collected a dozen conservative memes from the world of conspiracy, fed them to him one at a time and he used them to feed back to his clan. This of course is not saying that Democrats do not to this as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xandback
Im not American,and i can't believe what's been happening lately. This world is run by bad aliens.

If only. Greedy, corrupt sick power-hungry narcissistic psychopaths unfortunately instead

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The US wont make it 3 more years under the present administration. Its at stall speed now. Ready to nose dive and go into a tail spin. There will be no pulling back on their joy stick. They have pushed it all the way forward.

Prepare for impact

edit on 28-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Where you live may have a lot to do with that as well. We've discussed your issues with the feds not subsidizing the fact your local and state government rape the crap out of you in taxes. I opt to not live in a state that abused that ridiculous policy that the Democrats in DC put in place to shield their state and local leftist brethren's draconian taxation policies.

Which is true and at the same time my state, along with a handful of others, subsidizes the welfare states. Maybe I should move to South Carolina and get my money back.

But this is besides my point that neither party is fiscally responsible. Not one administration has lowered spending and the deficit. Zero.

edit on 29-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
The Right, conversely, just promises their voters that they can keep more of what they actually earn and deal with fewer roadblocks to reach those earnings.

Except in practice that's not what happens. My take on it is the only difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats don't lie about being spending whores.

They just lie about being compationate and tolerant.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

And? Anyone curtail their spending in your lifetime? Exactly.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And? Anyone curtail their spending in your lifetime? Exactly.

I was just offering information that I use to judge both parties; it wasn't meant to argue your point.

ETA

Republicans lie about being spending whores.

Democrats lie about being compationate and tolerant.

When it comes to accepting hypocrisy; ill go with the spending whores who like to pretend they are not.
edit on 29-9-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

When it comes to accepting hypocrisy; ill go with the spending whores who like to pretend they are not.

Why settle for hypocrisy and the status quo?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You are right that the federal government has gone rogue, and a number of state and local governments have too.

IMO the federal government has been under the control of foreigners for many years, but Biden and his Chinese masters is a new ball of wax.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Four years under Trump, Congress increased the debt limit.

Mitch McConnell had no problem with it then.

But the typical Republican hypocrite now doesn't want America to pay it's bills, even though these bills were run up during the Trump administration.

Again, typical Republican, cries fiscal responsibility, but when in power, spends like a drunken sailor. Eats the dinner, but then is a deadbeat who doesn't want to pay the bill.

That's all I see here.

The thing you aren’t taking into account is that there is a plurality in America of people who aren’t Democrats or Republicans. People who haven’t consented to this government and it’s schemes outnumber any rigid side of the political divide.

The real battle isn’t D vs R. It’s D+R vs everyone else. Left vs Right is theater.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Aside from the fact that every action the imbecile currently occupying the White House has taken seems to be accelerating this country towards the very real future possibility of electing a radical Hitler-esque tyrant when the pendulum swings in the opposite direction away from our pseudo Stalinist tyrant

To some extent, I agree. Biden and gang simply are not demonstrating sound governance. And that 's saying it mildly.
And as you suggest, as the pendulum swings the possiblity of a HItler-esgue tyrant is inscreasing.

The liberals were given ample warning. Prior to Biden, they were offered a four year example of a would be tyrant in the person of Donald Trump. They had all those years to get their own house clean and headed in a better direction, but they did not.

The only thing that saved the democrats for 2020 was that Donald Trump is an imbecile and a total incompetent.

While Trump still holds a strong pull on the Republican Party, it is not total and I suspect that there are cadres of RINOs at this very moment working quietly to take control of the party back from him. I suspect that they will continue to allow him his bravado to quench his need for delusional power so that when the time comes he will have admitted into his graces numerous traitors to his cause.

As 24 draws closer he will continue to get mouth service from these infiltrators until one of them is chosen to be either his proxy candidate of Potus or his Vice Potus. At that point, either way, his heir will shuffle him out of the spotlight and move on without him.

To counter this, the Dems need to, well, I don't know what they can do. It aways seemed to me that Biden was a last ditch effort to maintain any kind of power and that has now proven to be a dying gasp. The Republican we get in 24 as a reaction to the failing Dems needs to be watched closely because if he, or she, manages to get the support that Trump did and at the same time be intelligent we can be sure that the Hitler-esque vision you describe can become our reality.

We could sure use someone that is not afraid to label the, our enemy for what and who they are, it’s essential.

edit on 29-9-2021 by Kingnothing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

It's almost universal, that every politician and banker would vote to raise the debt perpetually.

Only reason they wouldn't is if they want to make whoever is in charge look bad.

Blame game politics.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

...eliminate the welfare state as far as I am concerned. That solves that problem.

ETA: It has been argued that I live in the biggest federal "aid" state, but there's a caveat there, at least where Alaska is concerned. The federal government claims 223 million acres of land in my state. The feds spend around $13 Billion a year in Alaska. If the feds were a private landowner, that would mean they are paying a property tax of $60 an acre per year in the state of Alaska... in other words, I'd happily tell the feds to sit on it and spin where their funding is concerned if they abdicate that 223 million acres of land they ridiculously lay claim to so the state of Alaska could actually make money off our own lands for a change.
edit on 29-9-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join