It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physician burnout or refusal to sellout?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Over the last few months I've seen a lot of nurses and even some doctors quit because they refuse to get vaccinated. At the same time the media is pushing a narrative that they are quitting due to "burnout". I'm sure a small fraction of them are burnt out, but it's pretty clear that's not the primary cause of the problem.

Every now and then I get an email from Coursera about new online courses. A couple of weeks ago I got the following email which mentions a new course from Duke University. It caught my attention because it was about physician burnout, then I noticed it was specifically targeting Christian Physicians... real subtle stuff.

Christian physicians: rediscover your calling through a new 4-week online course

“Intentional Practice for Christian Physicians” (October 24 - November 21, 2021) is designed to help the Christian physician discover new ways to deal with stressors and challenges, to resist burnout, and to recover intrinsically rewarding practices of medicine.

Allow me to translate: discover new ways to suppress your stress caused by legitimate ethical concerns, learn to resist your most sacred beliefs, and get back to work with a smile on your face instead of questioning your orders. Obviously I'm exaggerating, but I have to ask why would they feel it necessary to target Christians specifically.

It should be concerning that so many healthcare workers would rather quit than take the vaccine. I'm sure they take plenty of other vaccines for their job if necessary. We need to remember these people have been on the front lines since the very start, they know exactly how bad Covid-19 is and I'm sure many of them have already had it.

They also know better than anyone else if the vaccines are safe or not. They also worked throughout this pandemic for a long time without any vaccination. Imagine signing up to help sick people and make the world a better place, then being forced to vaccinate children who most likely have a higher risk of dying from the vaccine than Covid-19.

Now we have healthcare workers coming out to protest against the mandatory vaccinations. Many of them are protesting the coercion and threats because they understand it's not the same as informed consent. It is on their hands and on their conscious whenever a patient is harmed under those circumstances, I would quit too in their shoes.

edit on 28/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Our evil news media and Democrats used Medical people to bash President Trump, and to help get Joe Biden elected.

Now that they are no longer needed, government officials are turning on them. Nancy Pelosi even cancelled a bill that would have sent each of them a $2,500 thank-you check.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

98% of medical doctors are vaccinated. I think the burn out comes from battling and treating uneducated and unvaccinated individuals for the most part.

Most of the resignations are from support staff. Nurses, hospital receptionists, janitors, etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I think a lot of mid-levels are taking leave of absences and picking up locums jobs more than anything. Why work as a mid-level when you can make triple or more weekly for six to twelve weeks as an RN?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I’d question the 98%

It’s Reminiscent of the climate change ruse/hoax

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I think the burn out comes from battling and treating uneducated and unvaccinated individuals for the most part.

Lmao, what else would you think, saw that coming a mile away. This must be why so many healthcare workers were placed on leave during the "pandemic", or why we have so many hospitals operating below usual capacity, or why so many healthcare workers are saying there is no strain on the healthcare system.

We've had flu seasons which put more strain on the healthcare system, apart from the few regions which have been worst hit by Covid-19. If there is any real burnout I'm sure it's for the same reason everyone else is burnt out, constant doom and gloom, non-stop fearmongering, non-stop erosion of our most basic freedoms and rights.

It's psychological harassment coming from countless different angles and the entire world is starting to get fed up. I can barely even fathom how any moral or conscientious person could support this unhinged agenda which uses threats to pressure people into vaccinations... I'm sorry but the proponents of this agenda are sick in the head.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Burnout..yes, very much so. Because they don't want the vax..it's a very small amount.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Christians have always been their target. Think it’s due to “whiteness” which is despised for some reason. White history culture identity and religion, even their nations must somehow be eliminated and destroyed.
edit on 28-9-2021 by Kingnothing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

but I have to ask why would they feel it necessary to target Christians specifically.

Perhaps they're compiling a data base...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

If it's a very small amount I doubt it would be causing staff shortages across the world as we are seeing. It's probably not a huge fraction, maybe 5 or 10 percent, maybe a bit more, but enough to cause issues. As one of the nurses in my first video mentions, the vast majority of people are only getting the vaccine because they feel coerced. It would be a much higher number of healthcare workers refusing the vaccine if their job wasn't on the line.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Well it was more of a rhetorical question. I imagine the majority of those healthcare workers who refuse the vaccine are probably religious. Plus Christians are more likely to be conservative, and sadly the vaccine is now a very politically divisive issue. So it's very likely that Christians and conservatives will be quitting at a much higher rate in order to uphold their moral beliefs.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Well it was more of a rhetoric question. I imagine the majority of those healthcare workers who refuse the vaccine are probably religious. Plus Christians are more likely to be conservative, and sadly the vaccine is now a very politically divisive issue. So it's very likely that Christians and conservatives will be quitting at a much higher rate in order to uphold their moral beliefs.

Certainly I wouldn't disagree with you, necessarily. But, let's remember, these are medical doctors that we're talking about. These are men and women who have both studied closely these subjects, continue to stay on top of the issues, work daily with these issues, so I would assume that many would be refusing the jab for purely empirical and scientific reasons...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

That's very true. The smart young female nurse interviewed in the Rebel News video says she is vaccinated but believes in our right to choice. As she says, coercion is not consent, and if people were just given the freedom to choose we might find less resistance and backlash. But control freaks will never understand that, they don't understand that by using heavy force they only reinforce our convictions, and give us more reasons to distrust their motives. They think if they just twist our arm hard enough we'll concede because it has mostly worked for them so far. Well I got news, they're down to the bedrock now, and we don't break so easily.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: vonclod

If it's a very small amount I doubt it would be causing staff shortages across the world as we are seeing. It's probably not a huge fraction, maybe 5 or 10 percent, maybe a bit more, but enough to cause issues. As one of the nurses in my first video mentions, the vast majority of people are only getting the vaccine because they feel coerced. It would be a much higher number of healthcare workers refusing the vaccine if their job wasn't on the line.

I was thinking about the same, maybe 5-10%. And I agree it is enough to cause issues. As for reasons to vax, I think more people on board with it, rather than coercion, but I'm sure that factor is not insignificant. The people I know in health care are burned out though.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

98% of medical doctors are vaccinated. I think the burn out comes from battling and treating uneducated and unvaccinated individuals for the most part.

Most of the resignations are from support staff. Nurses, hospital receptionists, janitors, etc.

Uneducated and unvaccinated... wtf! Conveniently tucked together in your mind?

My doctor built a brand new clinic and then gave up his medical license. Why? We'll never know for sure but it seems strange to me. Especially as I was sitting in line to get my meds renewed at a walk in clinic and a young lady shared that her doctor just quit. We both assumed we had the same doctor until more detail came out. So this is two doctors in one small area and it has happened just south of us too.

Doctors are quitting as well. Can't blame them. What a moral dilemma to be in. They are battling much more than uneducated and unvaccinated. They are dealing with people's phobia level fears, anger, frustration, censorship. They are probably dealing with their own disillusion.

What I don't get is that we had such low cases here even before vaccination and hospitals were not overflowing here and now with vaccination, how are the unvaccinated suddenly, magically at more risk if they have no comorbidities? How are they filling up hospitals and destroying people's chances of elective surgery when most of us here still don't know more than a handful who got covid and in my case, no one even had long term effects.

Much ado about nothing! No wonder health care professionals are quitting when they realize what a corrupt sham their industry is.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

"Allow me to translate: discover new ways to suppress your stress caused by legitimate ethical concerns, learn to resist your most sacred beliefs, and get back to work with a smile on your face instead of questioning your orders. Obviously I'm exaggerating, but I have to ask why would they feel it necessary to target Christians specifically."

Not even close to exaggerating. I have a meeting with my doctor tomorrow and will be sending her an email that just might make her quit over this ethical conundrum that shouldn't even exist. I have done "some" research in this area of extortion and the college of physicians and surgeons IS extorting doctors at the behest of big pharma, the government, globalists and their handlers.

Here's the email the wankers sent me about exemptions...

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your email to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.

The College has not provided a fulsome list of medical conditions that warrant exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination.

The information provided on our website College of Physicians and Surgeons Ontario simply includes examples of situations where a medical exemption may be warranted.

Our expectation would be that physicians use their clinical judgement when assessing a patient and determining if an exemption is warranted.

If you have any further questions about the vaccination requirements, you may wish to reach out to the Ministry of Health or your local Public Health unit.

Sincerely,
Patient and Public Help Centre
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
80 College Street | Toronto, Ontario | M5G 2E2

If you go to their website, you will see additional links that are from the government that give the criteria for exemptions, which is the polar opposite of what they say in their email to me. So they are basically trying to hide behind a lie that "Our expectation would be that physicians use their clinical judgement when assessing a patient and determining if an exemption is warranted." If their statement was a reality, they would not be taking marching orders from the government. This is a medical problem and politicians don't know sh!t about medicine, research or even socio-economics. It's like when I took on Revenue Canada, their directors, whether it was Baronette, Graham or Damas, were just figureheads. They really didn't know anything, you had to go to SID to get results. The same applies with these upper management political tools, they just read the paper in front of them, it's their only use.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/28.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

No they aren't, get real
Why are you always lying on here?
Not cool
I know several nurses and a couple doctors, not including mine.
What you are saying is complete bs.
Doctors are aware that the pcr tests positive for "covid"
They are also aware the shots are experimental, or being sold that way.
Are you saying doctors are stupid about medicine?
Lol..ok sure thing boyo
edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
In New York, the court of appeals over turned a ban for forced vaxx with its state employees. With so many people getting fired, a state of emergency is called with troops taking over and going into martial law.

Situation Update, Sep 28th, 2021 - Federal court condemns all NYC schoolteachers to death by lethal injection (vaccines)

As for why Christians are getting targeted, maybe it is easier to exploit their compassion and good will to take the shot?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The MSM wont ever say that doctors/nurses are quitting over the vaxs.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

98% of medical doctors are vaccinated

MSM's favorite number 98% where you get percent from? MSM? its always "98% unvaxed are becoming infacted due to covid than vaxed"
edit on 28-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join