It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Craft Beer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Cheap beer that tastes like the back side of a skunk...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: aLaughingMan

Buzzards Bay Brewery in Westport Ma. has some great bottles rolling of it’s big old barn!
It’s Octoberfest has been sold out for weeks.
Here’s a link...

buzzardsbrew.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: aLaughingMan

If you can get this over there get this.

British craft beer is the best in the world.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Great Lakes unfiltered blue berry beer packs a punch 12% had a few wild nights off those babies in my younger years.

The blue berry isn’t overpowering or artificial it’s very very subtle. Just a little hint.

a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: olaru12

At the dispensary, they now have a 420 beer that I have yet to try.

Its illegal to mix the 2 intoxicating ingredients, so its beer with Non intoxicating flower or a non alcoholic beer with activated thc

Someone should tell these people....

justbeerapp.com...

I've been mixing ingredients since I started the Rock and roll lifestyle at 15.
edit on 28-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Did You see the ABV of those "beers"? less than .5 to 0% the CBD one is the only one that has Alcohol content.

Don't get Me wrong My Hazy Juicy HIGH P.A. is a big hit.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Founder's has a wide spread of good stuff to pick from, and not just IPA crap. I like the Breakfast & Imperial stouts. Bell's is worth a mention, too, it's line seems smaller, but they have Oberon Ale, and that's a must-have up here in MI. Damn good stuff, I like it.

Atwater also has a small, but good line. My husband's favorite beer all together is Vanilla Java Porter (shut up and don't laugh, lol) It's not what you'd expect, it's an excellent profile for a porter.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I'll bet it is!!! Hazy terpenes, my favorite. Great for washing down some Girl scout cookies or wedding cake...huh?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'll bet it is!!! Hazy terpenes, my favorite. Great for washing down some Girl scout cookies or wedding cake...huh?

HAHAHA Yes Perfect!! FYI Wedding cake was what went in My last batch (and my upcoming batch).

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If you're ever in Missouri (probably also west Illinois), try some Schlafly beers. Brewed in St. Louis, and DELICIOUS! Their oatmeal stout is my favorite beer.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
-
edit on 9/28/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Here is my own review . . .

Dirty Bastard Scotch Style Ale
Cloudy with a very dark red brown color that has a lot of particulates. It has a long lasting and robust light brown head with good lacing and decent carbonation. The aroma is fruity with a slight scent of citrus. It has a moderately full body with a fairly heavy malt and nutty flavor. The alcohol is noticeable and combines with the malt to produce a burst of caramel flavor while you enjoy the mouth feel that is soft and foamy with a somewhat strong hops after taste. Lastly it has a mildly dry peppery finish that lasts just long enough to enjoy before the next swig. I am pretty impressed with this one. It's like the best of the two worlds of IPAs and Dark Malted ales.

Alcohol by volume (ABV): 8.2%
edit on 28-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: and14263
The number of beers on the market leaves us with amazing choices.

Guinness is meh. It's the default choice when the bar serves rubbish.

So true. I'd never thought about this but when you go through the list a bar or restaurant has and aren't feeling it for the fussy beers then its reliable old guinness to the rescue.

I have always practiced this principle. Guinness was always the best option in places with no choice. Goes to show what my local 7/11 like market has to offer, Wall of beer? I leave with Guinness.
edit on 29-9-2021 by aLaughingMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This is my new "treat yourself" beer.

I have a limited budget.. if I'm paying this much for cans.. its got to be worth it..

www.beeradvocate.com...

Dogfish Head sea quench.

Brewed with black lime and sea salt.

Cheers

Respectfully,
~meathead

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join