It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZeroHedge - The Spartacus Letter - detailed Covid Expose'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Wow! This is a 'must read' - quite long, but absolutely worth it - totally lays out the full 'Covid-19' scenario!!

The pdf that Tyler Durden links to is 404'd, but I found another source, so after the ZeroHedge link, I'll link the actual pdf., as all the references which back up the claims of 'Spartacus' are attached in the full letter (which you probably want to save as a download, because it's disappearing fast!)

The first half of the letter is mostly what 'we' have known and been discovering for the past 18 months or so - the second half is more speculative, as it delves in to the direction of ultimate end goal of the so-called 'pandemic'...

Please don't comment unless you have at least read (and checked the references for) the first half of the letter.

Here's a quote:

Summary:
COVID-19 is a blood and blood vessel disease. SARS-CoV-2 infects the lining of human blood vessels, causing them to leak into the lungs.

Current treatment protocols (e.g. invasive ventilation) are actively harmful to patients, accelerating oxidative stress and causing severe VILI (ventilator-induced lung injuries). The continued use of ventilators in the absence of any proven medical benefit constitutes mass murder.

Existing countermeasures are inadequate to slow the spread of what is an aerosolized and potentially wastewater-borne virus, and constitute a form of medical theater.

Various non-vaccine interventions have been suppressed by both the media and the medical establishment in favor of vaccines and expensive patented drugs.

The authorities have denied the usefulness of natural immunity against COVID-19, despite the fact that natural immunity confers protection against all of the virus’s proteins, and not just one.

Vaccines will do more harm than good. The antigen that these vaccines are based on, SARS-CoV- 2 Spike, is a toxic protein. SARS-CoV-2 may have ADE, or antibody-dependent enhancement; current antibodies may not neutralize future strains, but instead help them infect immune cells. Also, vaccinating during a pandemic with a leaky vaccine removes the evolutionary pressure for a virus to become less lethal.

There is a vast and appalling criminal conspiracy that directly links both Anthony Fauci and Moderna to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

COVID-19 vaccine researchers are directly linked to scientists involved in brain-computer interface (“neural lace”) tech, one of whom was indicted for taking grant money from China.

Independent researchers have discovered mysterious nanoparticles inside the vaccines that are not supposed to be present.

The entire pandemic is being used as an excuse for a vast political and economic transformation of Western society that will enrich the already rich and turn the rest of us into serfs and untouchables.

ZeroHedge Link
pdf. Link (get it before it's 404'd)

This really is a major 'Conspiracy' with a capital C!
And, though it is a long read, it is very well written - in easily comprehendible terminology.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

So sad. Medical malpractice continues rearing its deadly head.

(post by starshift removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
True, carewemust - but also, this whole thing is soooo much bigger than 'merely' medical malpractice...

Note to Mods or Admins: If you think this thread should be in a different forum, please move accordingly...

Thanks!!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That's a good read. Ill forward it to my dad. He is a scientist with a medical background that began in the mid 40s. He will understand a lot of this. He was very pro vaccine his whole life. Especially after going through the whole polio ordeal. That all changed when the MRNA therapy was introduced.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Bravo!
That is a five star find.
Downloaded.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It was quite a read. Im not surprised and this is the one of those things where nobody gone too far with wild theories but instead they all merged together in single provable conspiracy.
The fight is just beginning.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The first half of the letter is mostly what 'we' have known and been discovering for the past 18 months or so - the second half is more speculative, as it delves in to the direction of ultimate end goal of the so-called 'pandemic'...

This is excellent!!!

Make this go as viral as possible, when you pair this with Operation Lockstep, Nuremberg 2.0 is not that far away and can not happen soon enough.

The references at the end is on point as well.

Thank you for sharing this

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmTuesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That might be the first document I have seen to truly touch on some of the bigger aspects of what is going on..

Naturally, it is more focused on SARS-CoV-2 and covid, but it does a very good job detailing all of that. As far as I can tell without really diving deep, the information presented is accurate.

When it comes to antioxidants, some of the best options we have are tocotrienols and molecular hydrogen. The former is easily obtainable in capsules, and the latter can be added to drinking water as well as using hydrogen in the mixture typically administered through cannulas. ETA: Oh, and things like lumbrokinase might have quite a spectacular role to play as well.

Some things are still left out, but most of those will be found when exploring some of the seeds planted in the document (like Schwab and the so-called "Great Reset"). BCIs are definitely going to be an interesting aspect going forward in our civilization, and as with everything that centralizes power, will undoubtedly be abused. The level of horror inflicted is directly related to the stage of advancement and proximity to the base human experience.

Very good find lostgirl, particularly with the alternative source to the PDF!

Get yer decentralized, self-sufficient tech going in your home today

These are the types of things we can tackle, and our choice is either through absolute centralized power or decentralized platforms.

If you have the means and ability to adopt decentralized platforms, and are not.. You are choosing the path towards absolute centralized Authority the likes of which the world has never seen before. Coming into contact with this information places a burden of responsibility on you, dear reader.

Choose wisely.
edit on 28-9-2021 by Serdgiam because: Squirrel rebel

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Note to Mods or Admins: If you think this thread should be in a different forum, please move accordingly...

Thanks!!

I'm sorry about this, it's a tick or pet peve. Don't take it personal. But the mods will move it where ever they see fit, and without anyone's permission. it's what they do.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

will this be peer reviewed? LOL!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Unless someone of prominenance comes out and says something similar and also double downs on the backlash, nothing will happen.

We need some liberal approved doc to go full rebel alliance.

Someone like dr. Gupta to just say screw it and start challenging narrative.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Actually, I worded that post quite poorly -
- It wasn't meant the way you took it (as if I was giving them "permission" to move the thread to the 'proper' forum - I do know the drill
)...

...it was meant as more a request - in the sense that if I could have asked Mods/Admins 'guidance' before even posting the thread - I'd have been grateful for advice as to which forum might attract the widest audience.

edit on 28-9-2021 by lostgirl because: clarity

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have read your opening post, and down loaded the pdf. I have yet to read the pdf yet, but that's a hell of a lot of references to check. Will read it all later.

When I am worried that a thread on this site or a link given is going to get 404'd I take screen shots of it, to keep it in my own records.

Thanks for posting.

I have screen shot the whole pdf, if it gets 404'd I can send a copy to anyone that wants it that hasn't already downloaded it.
edit on 28-9-2021 by Cloudbuster because: Added info.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

will this be peer reviewed? LOL!

I get this standard response from my 25yr old daughter the scientist whenever I send her anything that concerns me. She won't even look at anything that doesn't get the stamp of academia. I tried to tell her that many times "peer reviewed = elites approved" which just makes her mad.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That's a good read. Ill forward it to my dad. He is a scientist with a medical background that began in the mid 40s. He will understand a lot of this. He was very pro vaccine his whole life. Especially after going through the whole polio ordeal. That all changed when the MRNA therapy was introduced.

I am an engineer myself. I am a "truth-seeker" myself and am not vaccinated. My engineer and scientist friends are all worried about me and think that I am too smart to believe the vaccines are no good. They keep telling me I should get vaccinated as soon as possible and don't want to hear about alternative treatments or natural immunity vs acquired immunity. They say I am spreading misinformation but I feel they are just scared they took the red pill and whatever I have to tell them must be from fake or Internet doctors/scientists and not from reputable sources. Glad to know your dad is open-minded enough to at least dig into this stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

if I could have asked Mods/Admins 'guidance' before even posting the thread - I'd have been grateful for advice as to which forum might attract the widest audience.

If you ever do need guidance, maybe an 'iffy' thread subject, whatever, you can send a private message to a mod before posting a thread. This can save a thread from being axed if you know beforehand.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

So it is basically a bait-and-switch piece?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hello lostgirl,

I want to thank you for posting this "expose"; it kinda puts a lot into one document.

I read a lot of it.

One thing I wanted to point out, in all of this covid clot shot debacle is the fact that most people can't even begin to understand the "biological processes" described in this pdf file.

You CAN find out about these biological terminologies by doing internet research, with Duck-Duck-Go for example. (I don't trust Google at all anymore).

So when this Medical jabberwocky language gets used to approve something, or mandate something by politicians, etc... you see where this going?

Politicians have no clue either... some leaders are mental basket cases... (ahem)...so the average joe six pack won't do the research either. Just stubborn old farts like me might..Ha!

The public is massively brainwashed and fed lies daily over this mess.

FDA officials resigning, vaccine "boards" NOT recommending vaccines for kids, all of these honest to God "scandals" or crises go unpublished, and the common man hears nothing of them.

The opposing viewpoints and medical outrage by so many in the medical, and nanotech biology sciences, the warnings from people who INVENTED the bloody process are ignored, etc, etc... the list is myriad really.

Most people when someone tries to go into the minute details of the vaccine controversy, peoples eyes just glaze over like some doughnut at the bakery... and they go blank in their face... some even drool uncontrollably.. (not really, but you are expecting it any moment..Ha!)

So the evil ones who are getting filthy rich off of an experimental jab that has a real high damage percentage.... get away with it.

I have it saved as well.... and thank you once again

Pravdaseeker S&F from me, good stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Great thread LG !

Checked the Wayback-Macine, and it has already been saved a dozen times :
www.zerohedge.com... e-viral" target="_blank" class="postlink">Webpage Perma-Link

www.zerohedge.com... ter-thats-gone-viral" target="_blank" class="postlink">Essay Perma-Link

The Wayback-Macine is housed at Web-Archive.Org, and is a good way to save files for longevity.
Also good for looking-up old URL's, and 404 pages if one has the old URL.
An excellent resource for corruption researchers, and coincidence-theorists.

Am not personally either of those, but pretend to be one online, sometimes... LoL !!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join