It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminists don't go far enough!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Feminists have been doing good job for ages, but when they try to tackle the patriarchal words, they are not going far enough.

Why should ANY word have 'man' in them, when it can have a WOMAN instead?!

Mansplaining should be changed to Womansplaining, Manspreading should obviously be only Womanspreading!

How about these patriarchal words? Let women be the focus for a change.

Womanager

When someone ages a woman, it's a woman-ager, right?

Womandate

When a woman goes on a date, it's a woman-date, no longer a mandate!

Womandolin

Much more beautiful musical instrument with much better, melodic sound... what would some crude and barbaric MAN know about dolining??

Womaneuvre

Women have the moves, not men!

Womanhandle

No more manhandling, let all handling be womanhandling!

Womanic / Womaniac

When someone goes nuts, it's only appropriate men don't get involved. Women's mental health matters!

Womanicure

Which gender gets more nailwork done on them? That's right, sister, hear me roar!

Womanifest

Sick of women being told to be invisible, quite and not even exist? Women should womanifest everywhere!

Womansion

This kind of house would be so much better decorated, all houses need a woman's touch, and women deserve to live in womansions and womanors!

Womanifold

Official lists of important things should be in women's hands, so it's only right that their name would be feminine.

Womanipulate

Women are the ones that get manipulated so much, why would men get to own this word? Woman power!

Womannerism

Listen, men don't understand body language as women intuitively do, so this word should definitely catch on!

Womanufacture

When you facture something, it should obviously give credit to women - too long have things been simply manufactured, when they could've been womanufactured. Don't confuse it with manure or fracture, men can keep those, because men are fragile and STINK!

Womenace

Why are only male aces respected in this sexist terminology? We DEMAND womenaces!

Womenagerie

As a feminist, I don't know what this word means, but it has MEN in it, so it's sexist and needs to be changed. Women age, too!

Womenial

Men are always wanting women to do the 'menial' work, but no more! Now WOMEN can be the masters of the womenial! It also reminds me of millennial, which can only be a good thing.

Womenstruate

The biggest crime of them all! Why does this woman-only free-blooding possibility have such a masculine word depicting it? It's time women DEMAND this word be changed to be more accurate!

Men can't menstruate, so this is a no-brainer!

Womentality

Women are entitled to have their mental health taken care of, stop being all about men.

Womentos

Even corporations do not give women any credit! How DARE you make something called MEN-tos?

Women can be tossed, too, and even more easily! Girl power!

Womenthol

Everyone knows women's breath doesn't stink, so women deserve this more than lousy, stinky men!

Womention

Women are never mentioned in the media or in the workplace, and this can only change if we give these words to the victims of this partriarchal oppression that's the worst problem in the world.

Womentor

Aha! Only men are wise enough to be mentors? Why doesn't this world respect wise women that have always helped every man in history to reach any kind of position of power. It's time women are recognized as the Wise Womentors they are!

Womenu

Fancy restaurant is not a man's place, it belongs to women. Yet we see this sexist 'Men-u' everywhere! Change it immediately to WOMENU if you want to avoid our WRATH!

Words SHOULD be changed, but feminists are not going far enough, these SCREAMING injustices must be rectified as soon as possible!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Some feminists argue guns have more rights than women. All I can think about is how we need to reign in those vicious assault women, you know... for the children.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

Some feminists argue guns have more rights than women. All I can think about is how we need to reign in those vicious assault women, you know... for the children.

My gun required a background check and a seven day waiting period. Women probably need that too...🤪

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Aww the sad males who don't understand the difference between real women and raducal feminists are out again.
All the hatred you lot have for the ladies, dusguised as if it only applies to radical feminists.

I can only repeat myself. Maybe, if you weren't so hateful, women would even go out with you...unless of course you play for the other team.
Which is nowadays nothing to be ashamed off btw.

It's always the same crowd on here. Maybe you could get together one day? You know, same hatred, same preferences.

What do I know though. I only know that women like guys who don't slag them off constantly.

Good luck, you all need it.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Oh wise womyn of the lake, shall you teach me your ways and give me your wisdom?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Aww the sad males who don't understand the difference between real women and raducal feminists are out again.

Sad males miss the good old days when women knew their place.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well, you Managed to get that all wrong, son.

A real Feminist would not use the term woman.
It has MAN in it.

LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What a bunch of womanure.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: oddscreenname

My gun required a background check and a seven day waiting period. Women probably need that too...🤪

No, women have to wait 28 days for their period.

--LET THE FLAMING...BEGIN!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
PUNCH OUT, MAVERICK!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Don’t group us all into that!!!
Telling you right now, if you do then you’ve never met a real man, sadly.
I remember the night I saw a guy slap a girl, HARD.
We were outside a high end bar on Pier3.
I yelled HEY asked her if she was ok and she said, He won’t let me leave” and he slapped her again.
The idiot smiled at me.
I shoveled rocks for a living on an offshore fishing boat.

That guy caught an EPIC beating while 10 people stood there and watched.
When it was over I drove her home.
Before that I’d taken his drivers lic. and in front of him and everyone else I told her if he ever bothers her again to call me.
I pointed to the boats along the dock, if he does, one of those will be the last thing he ever see’s.
Not a single person doubted my words.

No, not all men are idiots!
Next March is my 40th anniversary....
I got lucky, I found me a keeper, a strawberry blond one at that...😁

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Agreed !

Woman should now be changed to Wowoman

Also : Wowomen.

If that's not enough : howz aboutz Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoman ?

Or just : Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo ?

Sounds like a doggy, eh ?

That's because dog's are Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo's best friend, and not man's bestie.

That's why when they see a strange man, they call-out for their Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo masters.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I wonder what is up with overenthusiastic beta males that need to fight this war "for us" but it's a cringe. Do they think it gives them better chances? I don't want gender speak. If someones dignity is dependable by the ending of a word or it's pronoun I can't help it but shake my head.

But the wordlist is funny, can we change that for some? It would be funny for a while

edit on 29.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Hey! Go change the oil in my car and fix me a panini too...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are sure you want it in that order?

Because I might berate you about how you treat your engine. While you eat.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Gearhead here, won't happen.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Oh, drat, I forgot the word 'woman' has a 'man' in it, too.. (I also meant to write 'quiet', when I wrote 'quite' - that was an honest typo).

So maybe 'woman' should be changed to 'wowoman'. Then that word would have to be changed to 'wowowoman' .. then..

top topics

join