It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eyes of the Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just posted this in a thread and it seemed like a few people might want to explore what the " Eyes of the Mind " is about.

Did you know if you focus into your mind, the mind will allow you to enter the " eyes of the mind ". I've never taken any type of street drugs so I don't have to be delusional about what I said. It takes complete focus of the " eyes of the mind ' to take you onto a voyage of visual and video ( actual moments ) that you can not control. Its like a manga artist drawing all the movements of its pictures into a movie sequence.

It takes practice, much practice to achieve this. But when you let the eyes of the mind see the inner thoughts that lead to an unbelieve experience into the world of the unknown. It is something that some people call " meditation ", but this is letting the mind open up the secrets of the " eyes of the mind " .

This is NOT about Meditating . I know nothing about meditating.
The Eyes of the Mind exist.
One must focus ( freely in a spirit of a soul that is infinite ) in the inner strength of the passage of a " single " mental thought of emptiness that is influenced by their thoughts of blank space in a thoughtless mind.
Once an empty space in found in the brain, the eyes of the brain function as a path of one, on like a roller coaster ride. Hanging onto the unexplored blank spaces that appear into mental thoughts of not being pressed for your own imagination. ( false and pretending to see it and wanting it to happen, that is not the eyes of the brain )
When you see the images of the eyes of the brain deliver to you, the are NOT wishes. They are events that are unknown in an unknown world , the eyes in the brain can not take control of such occurances. If the floating of wishes is what you want, the eyes of the brain will malfunction ( stop and go blank ) When this happens the thoughts of not thinking about anything also disappears.
This above is a struggle to understand how and why this happens.
I don't know, maybe some of you have seen through the eyes of the brain and might have an answer ?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Are you talking about shamadi state?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It sounds like you're describing dreaming while awake. Not quite day dreaming but more stream of subconscious visualization.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
It sounds like you're describing dreaming while awake. Not quite day dreaming but more stream of subconscious visualization.

Commonly called "Imagination". But to distinguish imagination from fiction, the imagination must fit the "Dots" or facts in any subject.. Pictures then become "Photographs"...............

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

After 45 yrs of positive Transendental Mediation...I'll agree with you: you know nothing about meditation.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I don't know, maybe some of you have seen through the eyes of the brain and might have an answer ?

The eyes of mind actually arn't of mind but exist separately to mind. I call mine the watcher others call it the witness. If you start thinking with your mind it will block what you call the eyes of mind. Keeping you in mind and its trappings. So if thoughts come just be aware of them. Don't become one with the thoughts else they will continue.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

The eyes of mind actually arn't of mind but exist separately to mind. I call mine the watcher others call it the witness. If you start thinking with your mind it will block what you call the eyes of mind. Keeping you in mind and its trappings. So if thoughts come just be aware of them. Don't become one with the thoughts else they will continue.

Very interesting.
Its kind of like a voyage of internal images passing so quickly without any thoughts I feel.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

yes but I don't try focusing on those flickering images. There is a deeper state in which is complete emptiness. That state being the core of our I AM. I reach that by completely letting go, sinking into it.

top topics

join