It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some more mass Bird die offs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I have no idea what is causing this but it seems to happen and make the news ever so often. Everything you can think of has been used as the blame for the die offs but so far no hard answers. youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Bird die offs are a concern, who else can manage keeping bug numbers down.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

We noticed a large drop in the over all number of birds here last Spring.
Can it be those white lines I see every single day up in the sky? Some of them are pretty like when the Sun back lights them and you get a kind of rainbow affect around parts of them. My favorite white lines are the ones that fan out and descend like smoke off Dry Ice.
Ever notice how the traffic patterns of airlines change from day to day, and are the airlines saving money by only painting their jets white now?

Maybe the birds are dying because they are doing that lemming thing and just falling from the sky like those little field mice throwing themselves off a cliff.
I’ve never heard of a Pied Piper for birds though.

Maybe when stopping to rest while migrating they eat too many of those cicada things that are supposed to be out and about this year.

Could it be Sun Spots or dust from meteorites?

I think I’ve heard about some animals that get drunk eating rotting fruit that is fermenting, could they have over indulged and flown into a big monster skyscraper while drunk flying?

Very strange days we live in...

OK, thanks for this great OP, I need to go buy more masks and toilet paper.
I also should fill up all my gas cans and buy a few hams while I still can.

Thank you! Bye now......bu bi

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Magnetic pole shift?

New insecticide used in the area?

Toxins in a body of water?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Wildfire Pollution in Atmosphere is my educated guess - Also why so many respiratory issues being attributed to the PLANdemic -

Dangerous Air: As California Burns, America Breathes Toxic Smoke - September 28, 2021

........“Literally no amount of exposure is safe,” said Marshall Burke, an associate professor of earth system science who led the project for Stanford University. Emerging research shows wildfire smoke exposure not only negatively impacts the heart and lungs but also the brain. Smoke exposure also poses pregnancy risks. Children and older people are most vulnerable. “There's no magic threshold under which we're OK and beyond which we're in trouble. The lesson is that any amount is bad. And the more you get the worse it is.”......

edit on 9282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Ok so I had some fun with my previous reply but the concern is real.
Many people around here were asking where all the birds were last Spring
So much weird stuff these days.....IDK

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Swamp Yankee is not understood by talk to text

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Solution.......MASKS!
amirite???
Do I get a prize?

JK 😆👀

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

I don't know if you have ever listened to him, but if not you might want to get on YT and type in a guy named Dane Wigington. He seems to be the alt's world's expert on geo-engineering. Extremely intense fellow, hyper-intelligent and well informed. I, literally, had to stop listening to him because (head in sand) he just was taking me to places in my head that I needed a break from. Basically he says it's over, we've killed the planet.

One thing you didn't mention was 4G/5G, the entire electromagnetic thingymagig. I feel that may be messing with the birds as well...

Peace...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I have no idea what is causing this but it seems to happen and make the news ever so often.

Mass bird deaths is actually what initially led me to ATS 10+ years ago.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I’ve watched some of his stuff, he does get long winded and his whole “we’ve killed the planet thing”.
Nah, Earth will be fine, once we kill ourselves off it will soon enough be an Eden again in the galactic time scale of things.
We are but a cold or flu for the Earth right now.
Mass extinctions have been “a thing” since life first began on this wet rock.

Will space fairing society’s from distant worlds find the things we humans leave behind before the geologic processes of Earth grind them all up and recycle them.
We will have been for just a blink after all....no?

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: words

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

That lemming thing was false.. it was purposely recorded false for money.. as those who recorded them forced them to jump using a rotating platform.. it pissed off a lot of people higher up when the truth came out.

They tightened animal right laws in documentary recordings. To the point they can't even help an injured animal.
edit on 28-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
That whole reply was in jest.

Thanks for the kind reply.....😎

a reply to: BlackArrow

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Np, still a lot of people are unaware. So spreading knowledge XD
edit on 28-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

That guy in the video has such an annoying voice.
Why does so many people talk stupid in these YouTube videos?

Rage slide, someone post an OP on it, please don’t reply!!!!

Have a good day! 😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Rage fix

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Frogs were sure in short supply this year among the rice fields. Billions of nants are in the air though. Riding a motorcycle in the country roads says it all. Kind of like the windshield on your car at night time. Terrible I tell ya.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

mass animal die offs caused by gas? Check out the link for some detailed research
edit on 28-9-2021 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

top topics

join