It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Exemption formats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
A while ago, someone posted several "air-tight" religious exemption letters that were featured on a website.

I am currently drafting mine for my job, and was wondering if anyone managed to download them and could provide me a good copy.

The main thing I am looking for is a letter that states relevant laws and has them properly cited.

I could really use the help, thank you!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Do you have telegram by any chance? I only ask because we have a large community of awesome patriots who are fighting against this tyranny and there are various groups and chats that share this stuff freely with everyone. One in particular I'm in is the Tore Says + channel and Tore Says + Chat along with each state that has a group chat to discuss your local state and federal issues, and there are chats formed.for Canada, UK, Australia etc so we can all help each other. This is a link to her website www.toresays.com (which has excellent articles with proof of what she says) though at the moment she hasn't put up templates and such yet but she has on the telegram channels I mentioned. And the added bonus that telegram doesn't censor the truth so we can all speak candidly, as it should be.

If you don't have Telegram you should think about getting it, if you can't or don't want to then I'll see if I can copy and post some stuff from there, I'm just not great at the tech stuff lol but will try if you need it!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Religion exemptions are not goin to be accommodated at Los Alamos National Lab

link   

link   
edit on 28-9-2021 by SuperDave90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

Why dont you do the leg work yourself?

I am sure you could do a stellar job, referencing the right local laws and making it actually meaningful. Sounds like you are just using this exception as an excuse, not for any true belief.

I think Jesus might take issue with this.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Keep in mind that a religious exemption application, even if granted, does not guarantee that you will be permitted to continue working, you could be placed on unpaid leave until your employer deems it is safe for you to return. They could also potentially ask for supporting documentation, say from your religious leader, so be prepared for that possibility.

edit on 28-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

say from your religious leader

Are you advertising to be his religious leader

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If he loves Cthulhu, then yes.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Want exemptions, join the NBA.www.sportsnet.ca... /article/unvaccinated-nba-players-eligible-play-toronto-national-interest-exemption/

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I am sure you could do a stellar job, referencing the right local laws and making it actually meaningful. Sounds like you are just using this exception as an excuse, not for any true belief.

They're doing the leg work, they posted on here didn't they. Why re-invent the wheel. You know, my Papa used to say, if you don't have anything relevant to add to the thread, just stay the hell off...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Do you have telegram by any chance? I only ask because we have a large community of awesome patriots who are fighting against this tyranny and there are various groups and chats that share this stuff freely with everyone. One in particular I'm in is the Tore Says + channel and Tore Says + Chat along with each state that has a group chat to discuss your local state and federal issues, and there are chats formed.for Canada, UK, Australia etc so we can all help each other. This is a link to her website www.toresays.com (which has excellent articles with proof of what she says) though at the moment she hasn't put up templates and such yet but she has on the telegram channels I mentioned. And the added bonus that telegram doesn't censor the truth so we can all speak candidly, as it should be.

If you don't have Telegram you should think about getting it, if you can't or don't want to then I'll see if I can copy and post some stuff from there, I'm just not great at the tech stuff lol but will try if you need it!

Thank you! I actually do have telegram, and would love to join the channel.

I'm an older guy though and kind of technology ignorant. Would appreciate it if you could kind of guide me how to join.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

You can assume all you want, but that is not the case

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90

I'm a Federal employee, also a practicing Pagan who adheres to strict dietary requirements as well as homeopathic medicines.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

But my question to you is this;

Will religious exemptions be accommodated at Los Alamos National Lab?

Be honest here...shoot me straight.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

I heard through the grapevine that ..........religious exemptions "Will" be accommodated at Los Alamos National Lab.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If he loves Cthulhu, then yes.

Are Lodges offering letters?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

I heard through the grapevine that ..........religious exemptions "Will" be accommodated at Los Alamos National Lab.

Ho...Ly...Poop.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Getting/not getting the Fauci Ouchie would be the least of your concerns at my lodge.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Getting/not getting the Fauci Ouchie would be the least of your concerns at my lodge.

We all know what happens in those lodges, someone is getting jabbed!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join