It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria, the place not to be.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
No money coming out of China. You really must get out more. Virtually every western nation has singular Chinese nationals buying up property. Young Chinese, around mid twenties, and you have to answer yourself "where do they get their big wads of cash to buy these properties"?
In London they're buy up three quarter of a million houses and nearly all of them go for change of use from 4 bed houses to 6 or 8 bedsits. Just the cost to do that is heavy, but they have the capital to do it. Now you tell me where they get that kind of money from?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

move to nimbin

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I think the CCP print yuan, send it to a Hong kong bank and convert it to dollars.Then they lend the dollars to a Chinese with overseas residency which they buy property with, so printed Yuan get exchanged for a hard commodity.which the borrower rents out for income. Essentially owned by the CCP untill the money is paid back which it never will be .This is what has pushed the property market through the roof.Thats why no one is adressing property prices because it will upset China if the market crashes. Which is ironic as the crashing Chineese property market is heading south, and will take the rest of the world with it.The opium wars werre caused by the Balance of trade when they literaly ended up with all the silver in the bank of England.It is just the way they do business.This time they won.Since the real money being PM's is controlled to support the dollar they have bought the Gold and Silver back at bargain basement prices.Paper money is just a paper promise.i

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

As an American who has been 'down under' a few times it is very sad to see the people being treated like this

EVERYONE I meet in AUS was super super nice and very happy to take time out of their day to help me find something interesting and even got invited to dinner at my now good friends house after just hanging out with the family on the beach for a dew days.

we would see each other every morning and they came over and started chatting to me and I got to see what I would consider the real Australia

I feel like the government is taking advantage of Australians good nature for their own nefarious reasons.

top three places I have been

1. Jamaica
2. Australia
3 is a tie between Japan and New Zealand

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join