It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly Recorded - Pharma Officials Gravely Concerned About Covid-19 Vaccines LT Dangers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
The mRNA pack in the shot decays at a predictable rate and once it's gone there isn't anything left to cause long term effects. After a month thing stop happening so any damage done is complete and won't be done any more.

This whole argument of there being 'no long term effects' from vaccines is ridiculous. Of course there are long term effects from vaccines, the whole point of a vaccine is to HAVE a long term effect in terms of immunity from the infection the vaccine is designed for. It's just that immunity is a GOOD long term effect, there may well be BAD long term effects as well that are entirely unintended, but we won't know until we've used them for the long term and actually observed the effects.

Unintended consequences are a bitch.
edit on 28-9-2021 by Subsonic because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
It actually states:
"The protein lasts the same amount of time as other proteins made by the body. The exact time is not known, but it is estimated to be a few weeks."

So it is actually unknown how long..... it's just estimated.

edit on 28-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thank you! I was going to mention the same thing.

The wording sounds like the estimate is based on known time periods for other proteins in the body... but this protein is not native to the body, right? So why would the body treat it like it was native, all while the body's own immune system recognizes it as alien?

As you say... we don't know. We don't even know if the spike protein produced is truly identical to the one on the virus. Remember protein folding? It could have the exact same chemical makeup and be folded differently. The prions responsible for mad cow disease were chemically identical to proteins native to the cows, but they were mis-folded.

To say we know the long-term effects is just silly and ignorant. We think we know; we may actually know; but we will not be sure we know until time has passed. I for one would like to be sure we know before I take the shot; once taken, a shot cannot be un-taken if problems crop up. There is no do-over.

TheRedneck

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Again with the false labeling.

Being against this COVID BS jab is not "anti-vax". Time to start changing the false narrative.

Get the COVID vaccine and you can still get COVID. you can still spread COVID. it just might "lessen the symptoms". but it might not. fully vaccinated people still ending up in the hospital with COVID.

If you get the Polio vaccine, will you still get polio?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: carewemust

Well they have all known that long term effects would be a thing. Why they try and lie about it is beyond me.... for example here is a quote from a Reuters article from JULY 2020! Yes. Way back in JULY 2020 about Astra Zeneca's liability protections...

“This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team, told Reuters.

www.reuters.com...

So that tells you right there they know it is possible and they have told us it is possible to have long term effects. In their own words. Why brainwashed people keep saying what Fauci says is beyond me. They are telling us right there what it is.

All that your doing here is looking for reason to avoid getting a shot and are grasping at straws.

Fear of the unknown is just desperation. The liberal media has filled your head with fear.

The truth is that the technology in the vax isn't new. It's a decade old, and the long term effects are well known. The mRNA pack in the shot decays at a predictable rate and once it's gone there isn't anything left to cause long term effects. After a month thing stop happening so any damage done is complete and won't be done any more.

He cant tell us the long term effects, because nobody knows..

MRNA is a decades old technology no doubt, but it has never been combined with the proprietary mixture for covid and used as a delivery system for a viral vaccine, at best we have hypotheticals.

That's just it, we understand the components and we known how they interact with other things so we can determine what is and isn't possible, let alone plausible.

For example, there is no ingredient or combination of ingredients in the shot that could spontaneously generate magnatism or cause graphine to form.

We know that mRNA can't alter your DNA. It physically lacks the components required to do that and no interaction with any other vax ingredients will cause it to suddenly evolve DNA altering abilities.

It's like in the movies where a computer virus transmitted from your WiFi causes your microwave oven to become intelligent and to start shooting lasers at you.

In real life your microwave doesn't have a cpu capable of running an advanced AI, or the storage capacity to hold the software required, or the materials required to build a functioning laser.

I don't need to spend ages researching the subject to prove that an AI powered microwave oven invasion cannot happen, yet this is what you are asking me to do?

Has anybody ever performed a trial to check if watching CNN will change the color of your roof tiles?

Do they need to?

We know enough about the vax to know that if it hasn't killed you after a couple of months then it won't ever kill you.

We have never injected that mixture into people so until time has passed we will have no concrete idea what the long term effects are, hence my comment about Hypotheticals.

You last sentence is a flat out lie, want to know why?

Every person injected will have a different reaction to the mixture, there can be some similarities but each one will be different.

For instance (anecdotal incoming) I got the anthrax regiment outside of soreness I had no problems, other people were left crippled, still others died, then shortly after I got it years after the process started they stopped it because of the long term damage that was occurring.

Until time passes we have nothing but best guess on how this thing will play out.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

So, a couple of big pharma guys are anti vaxxers, big deal. Some of them are flat earthers too, there are even some pedophiles in big pharma. They're not that hard to find.

It's like rocket scientists who believe in flying saucers, biologists who are also creationists, or computer programmers who think Alexa isn't spying on them. Smart people can be wrong some times.

In situations like this the majority is usually right. When 99.99 percent of scientists say the shot is safe then it probably is, and that 0.01 percent is just a lunatic fringe that goes squatching at the weekend

99.9% say that? Please provide a link.....
Or did you literally JUST MAKE THAT UP?

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Please post a link to the long term effects then.

I would like to see a link showing how many big pharma employees are flat earthers.
The member said that too.

You want me to dox them?

good Lord no, and don't prove what you say either. just say it, and it's the gospel. Is there some class where lefties learn that no sources are needed to debate, just say things and expect everyone to believe you? I understand the boot licking, but to couple that with piss poor debate skills is a crime.

Why does he have to be a leftie? Are you a Innie or outie?

brain dead anti science boot licker is just too long to type out, but a look at the posting history sure does go a long way. You can go back to sleep, nothing to see here.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Well they have all known that long term effects would be a thing. Why they try and lie about it is beyond me.... for example here is a quote from a Reuters article from JULY 2020! Yes. Way back in JULY 2020 about Astra Zeneca's liability protections...

“This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team, told Reuters.

www.reuters.com...

So that tells you right there they know it is possible and they have told us it is possible to have long term effects. In their own words. Why brainwashed people keep saying what Fauci says is beyond me. They are telling us right there what it is.

All that your doing here is looking for reason to avoid getting a shot and are grasping at straws.

Fear of the unknown is just desperation. The liberal media has filled your head with fear.

The truth is that the technology in the vax isn't new. It's a decade old, and the long term effects are well known. The mRNA pack in the shot decays at a predictable rate and once it's gone there isn't anything left to cause long term effects. After a month thing stop happening so any damage done is complete and won't be done any more.

You lied about scientists and you literally do not understand "long term effects are known".

Therefore, my analysis says: All of your opinions are null and void based on the totality of your invalid and totally made up BS

You have ZERO concept and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and the plethora of recalls, lawsuits and massive amounts of deaths and injuries they have caused.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

www.reuters.com...

If anything you said was remotely true, than the nonVACCINE would STILL not be in experimental trial phase until 2023 leaving every person who is injected a TEST SUBJECT.

Derp.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
It actually states:
"The protein lasts the same amount of time as other proteins made by the body. The exact time is not known, but it is estimated to be a few weeks."

So it is actually unknown how long..... it's just estimated.

"Estimated" is just another word for 'Guess'.

(post by shaemac removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

100% of unreferenced statistics people pull out of their ass are BS!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

OMG. STOPPPPPPPPPPPP. I have never seen such level of either ignorance or purposeful trolling or.....gaslighting.
Oh wait. Yes, I have. The entire Biden administration.

lol, can you prove otherwise?

Fear mongering?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

We know enough about the vax to know that if it hasn't killed you after a couple of months then it won't ever kill you.

We know enough about asbestos now to say that it can kill you 30-50 years after exposure.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

He doesn't have to prove otherwise. The poster made a statement that he cannot prove. The initial onus of truth is on him.

If I say "I own a Lambourghini," the onus of proof is on me. If you then say "No, you don't," I have to prove that I have a Lambourghini. You do not have to prove that I do not unless I can show evidence that I do.

Try to keep up.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: shaemac

OMG. STOPPPPPPPPPPPP. I have never seen such level of either ignorance or purposeful trolling or.....gaslighting.
Oh wait. Yes, I have. The entire Biden administration.

lol, can you prove otherwise?

Fear mongering?

Prove what otherwise?
No. Fearmongering is this: GET THIS INJECTION OR YOU AND EVERYONE WILL DIE OF A VIRUS WITH 99.8-9% SURVIVIAL RATE........

^^^^^THAT is fearmongering.

but we wont mandate you to change your lifestyle habits that is what will actually kill you. We wont mandate you get your fat ass off the couch and exercise and eat right and stop smoking and drinking etc etc etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

So, a couple of big pharma guys are anti vaxxers, big deal. Some of them are flat earthers too, there are even some pedophiles in big pharma. They're not that hard to find.

It's like rocket scientists who believe in flying saucers, biologists who are also creationists, or computer programmers who think Alexa isn't spying on them. Smart people can be wrong some times.

In situations like this the majority is usually right. When 99.99 percent of scientists say the shot is safe then it probably is, and that 0.01 percent is just a lunatic fringe that goes squatching at the weekend

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The long time effects can not be ignored, this is coming to anybody that took the shots, I will seat and watch as everybody starts getting from tumors, to debilitating diseases due to inflammation.

And then lets see how the law sues are going to roll out.

Any parent that give their children to be injected with this crap of technology should be sue by their own children as they get older and start to have life term health problems as a results.

edit on 28-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You don't believe in UFO's? I think you're in the minority now.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

He doesn't have to prove otherwise. The poster made a statement that he cannot prove. The initial onus of truth is on him.

If I say "I own a Lambourghini," the onus of proof is on me. If you then say "No, you don't," I have to prove that I have a Lambourghini. You do not have to prove that I do not unless I can show evidence that I do.

Try to keep up.

TheRedneck

Hello TheRedneck,

Thank you for the comment. I would have to argue the opposite. The consensus of the majority in the scientific/medical community is that the vaccines are safe and will not manifest long term negative side effects based on their studies to date. If this is the case, any dissenting opinion thus bears the burden of proof.

To draw a parallel, the concept of innocent until proven guilty is a concept that is believed and supported by the majority, thus to prove ones guilt, the state is burdened with task of proving otherwise.

Is this a fair statement?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join